Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Labratory (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RedPandaF0x

*I stumble up to the lab, hair flickering wildly and out of control sometimes going out completely* "H-hello? Someone P-please hel-lp me.." *I stumble inside finding a fire in a room not watching where i'm going I stumble into the fire and absorb it. The change in power is so immense so quickly that I pass out and wake up in a heavily fortified cell. I try to sense minds in the facility but the walls have a sort of blocking mechanism. The room is very brightly lit which stings a little*
(so, in this you can either be a scientist, guard, or subject. This is my first rp)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played with a small group of players.

RedPandaF0x Topic Starter

*I Look around and see someone by the door of my cell..but they are on the other side. They are staring at me so I try to use my ability and walk towards them summoning all my power and stare at them a little hypnotically.* "y-" *I cut off my voice not working. I whirl around in confusion. I try again* "Yo-" *I growl and glare at the person on the other side who looks at me seemingly amused and a little cautious.* "Are you annoyed? We put a transmitter on your throat that contracts your voice." *I growl again*

(The pic looks a little like me)

*I glare at the person before walking over to a bed in the cell and sitting down on it* "We are going to test you again. You are too dangerous to remain in the wild. I'm almost sorry for you."

*I see them hit a button on a remote and I pass out. When I wake up they are gone.*
Red Foxe (played by RedPandaF0x) Topic Starter

*I Look around*

*I see someone else wearing a transmitter in a cell adjacent to mine and I cock my hea

d at them*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Labratory (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus