Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Guardian Angel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Len Kagamine (played by TaeOreo)

decorative-scroll-png.png
original.gif
Hello, it’s TaeOreo again! Because I decided to completely change Len’s profile, I wanted to offer him up. I was rather curious about using in a roleplay with the new additions I have!

Your character will be near death. I will it up to you to decide how it is that your character almost dies (I have no problem with it also being a suicide attempt if that’s what you’d like to do), but in the midst of this transaction, Len is the one to save you from it. He’s actually a kid from your school, amazingly enough, who you only recognize because how popular he was. He admits to being your guardian angel, and ends up follow you around most...everywhere. It’s impossible to get away from him. Whether this blossoms into a romance or a comedy is dependent on you!

If you like this idea, please dm me, I tend to forget to check he actualy form because I’m....scatterbrained-

704555b302fe9d505ec3eea1c3dfc0a6.jpg
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Guardian Angel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus