Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Rising Star Saga [closed]

EPISODE I
THE LIGHTFOOT BLOODLINE LIES WITHIN THE STARS

Kansa'tyre System, near the orbit of Kansa'tyre
Thousands of stars and many more flashed by as the rickety transport pod raced off towards the cloud-ridden orbit. In it, a bunch of honorable renegades prepare themselves for a harsh landing- their computers and droids beep in awe as their chances of survival are growing thinner with each passing moment. Overall, the atmosphere is tense yet hopeful. Their operation is one out of millions; it could either end in disaster, or turn around the fight against the Annihilation Order. Among the armed men and women sit two figures, warriors like the rest of them, yet different to a certain degree. A power unlike any hugs their soul like an aura; an aura only they can sense and embrace. They are Jedi, agents of the Force.

Kyerean Taresh: So, em.. that's where we're heading? Doesn't look like much, I tell ya.

Hallas Pandem: Just wait till we make a landing- Kansa'tyre isn't at all as insignificant as it looks. I mean, they've been around for who knows how long, but mostly kept to themselves. There's rumors about the landscapes though, things you wouldn't believe! Just imagine Naboo, but ten times the beauty. *a subtle smile plays across his face* At least, that's what the Archives said, anyway.

Kyerean Taresh: Pfft! The Archives also said the Jedi betrayed the Clones during Order 66- you wouldn't believe that now, huh?

The Padawan reaches out to give her Master a playful slap in the neck, but before being able to do so, Hallas Pandem rises from his seat and walks over to the cockpit to discuss some obviously important details with the pilots there. Kyerean sighs and leans back in her chair, eyeing a few fellow rebels until she becomes too bored for anyone to handle. Humming an upbeat tone, she slips into the cockpit as well.

Pilot #1: ..and as you can see, sir, we should enter the first layer of the orbit about.. now.

Hallas Pandem: I'll send word to the Serenity Council that we're about to deploy, good job at-.. wait, do you sense that?

Kyerean Taresh: *pokes her head past her Master's shoulder to get a better look* Sense what..? Hold up. *she manages to squeeze past Hallas and crouch by the radar, glaring at it with wide eyes* Someone's following us? Oh, I gotta bad feeling about this.

Pilot #2: There are ships emerging from hyperspace! R3, scan their transmissions.

A droid's happy chattering comes from the speaker by the dashboard, followed by silence, then more beeping.

Hallas Pandem: The Annihilation Order? Have they been tracking us all the way here? *groans* Talking about tenacity..

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, we could use the rear cannons to blast 'em off! Should I-.. *is interrupted by Hallas*

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean- no, now is not the time. Get back and check on the others, I think we might be in for a sooner arrival than expected! *turns back to the pilots* There's a pretty fierce storm going on in that sector that might be able to get us off their scanners for a while..

Radiating nothing but nervousness and frustration about not being able to help out, Kye starts pacing around the holding area. Some of the rebels who overheard the conversations in the cockpit had started praying to themselves in terror, while others projected their fear onto others and broke into soft arguments. At first nothing seemed to happen- yet all of a sudden chaos engulfed the humble vessel.

Pilot #1: *yells over intercom* Strap in for a heavy ride, people! We're going down hard!

The ship breaks through the orbit and makes a swerve to catch the thunderstorm raging nearby. Immense forces kick most standing rebels off their feet and push the others into their seats and corners- occasionally a tremor shakes up the passengers, until after long minutes of uproar, the vessel strands on ground level. Kyerean trips over and falls to her knees, but jumps up immediately to check the cockpit and her Master.

Kyerean Taresh: That was.. pretty livid alright. You think we lost them?

Hallas Pandem: For the time being, yes, but chances are that they're not here without reason. *he seems to frown, though eventually he face becomes clearer* We'll have to work quickly, seriously quickly. There's no room for further negotiations now, I'm afraid. Send word to the Council that we will be looking for and hopefully extracting the asset. Shame it has to go this way, but time is our enemy now.

Pilot #2: Will do, sir. We will stall a few troops outside to protect the ship and scout the area while you're away.

Hallas Pandem: Much appreciated, friend. May the Force be with you.

Expecting his Padawan to follow along, Hallas leaves the cockpit to stock up on supplies. After packing a few rations and checking his gadgets and lightsaber, he opens the pod's door and walks outside. Kyerean, as thrilled as ever, leaps after him, though is full of questions.

Kyerean Taresh: So, eh, now we're here, it would technically be time for answers, right? What are we gonna do? Who is this asset everyone speaks so mysteriously of? Don't tell me we're hunting after a prophet here! *she scoffs*

Hallas Pandem: Not exactly- but that's the whole reason why we're here. We, or at least, some of the Jedi Generals and Serenity Officials believe that there is an individual on this planet who can assist us in winning the battle against Gundame. We don't know who they are, we only know that they should be living in this area. *he glances back at the ship, then carries on* They're assuming they may have a special connection to the Force, and that's why they wanted us to tag along. If we're lucky, we can sense them in time, persuade them to come along and eventually make things right.

Kyerean Taresh: Sure hope they're gonna give us clearance to drag them away if we must. Doubt anyone would want to leave this place!

Hallas Pandem: *laughs* Sometimes I shudder at the thought that one day you'll be a Knight too.

At first she can't keep her eyes off the dark clouds hovering overhead, but after a few minutes of walking, the sky clears and magnificent scenery is visible around them. The grass beneath their boots is lush and the air is crisp: it is unlike any planet she'd ever seen. Hallas, who is far more used to similar surroundings, manages to find peace and calm in their mountainside stroll, though remains focused. Eventually they stumble upon the village where they'd intentionally been aiming to land: Melodious'lears. Apparently, it's in the middle of an annual festival.

Hallas Pandem: And here.. here we are. Melodious'lears. *he stops at the border of town* To think there are still places like this left in the galaxy..

Kyerean Taresh: So many people.. how much do you think those lanterns are worth on the oldie's black market? Nothing like a few souvenirs to help us buy us that new speeder! Want me to snatch a few on the way out later?

Hallas Pandem: Kye- no! We must try to maintain a positive relationship with these people. Just.. take it easy, okay?

Kyerean Taresh: Okay okay, I was just kidding! *she looks up at a few festival ornaments one last time* I guess..

Hallas Pandem: That's more like it, kid. Come on now, we still have some finding to do.

And with that the two Jedi entered the idyllic settlement of Melodious'lears, unknowing of what awaited them.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
EPISODE I
THE LIGHTFOOT BLOODLINE LIES WITHIN THE STARS

Kansa'tyre System, near the orbit of Kansa'tyre
Thousands of stars and many more flashed by as the rickety transport pod raced off towards the cloud-ridden orbit. In it, a bunch of honorable renegades prepare themselves for a harsh landing- their computers and droids beep in awe as their chances of survival are growing thinner with each passing moment. Overall, the atmosphere is tense yet hopeful. Their operation is one out of millions; it could either end in disaster, or turn around the fight against the Annihilation Order. Among the armed men and women sit two figures, warriors like the rest of them, yet different to a certain degree. A power unlike any hugs their soul like an aura; an aura only they can sense and embrace. They are Jedi, agents of the Force.

Kyerean Taresh: So, em.. that's where we're heading? Doesn't look like much, I tell ya.

Hallas Pandem: Just wait till we make a landing- Kansa'tyre isn't at all as insignificant as it looks. I mean, they've been around for who knows how long, but mostly kept to themselves. There's rumors about the landscapes though, things you wouldn't believe! Just imagine Naboo, but ten times the beauty. *a subtle smile plays across his face* At least, that's what the Archives said, anyway.

Kyerean Taresh: Pfft! The Archives also said the Jedi betrayed the Clones during Order 66- you wouldn't believe that now, huh?

The Padawan reaches out to give her Master a playful slap in the neck, but before being able to do so, Hallas Pandem rises from his seat and walks over to the cockpit to discuss some obviously important details with the pilots there. Kyerean sighs and leans back in her chair, eyeing a few fellow rebels until she becomes too bored for anyone to handle. Humming an upbeat tone, she slips into the cockpit as well.

Pilot #1: ..and as you can see, sir, we should enter the first layer of the orbit about.. now.

Hallas Pandem: I'll send word to the Serenity Council that we're about to deploy, good job at-.. wait, do you sense that?

Kyerean Taresh: *pokes her head past her Master's shoulder to get a better look* Sense what..? Hold up. *she manages to squeeze past Hallas and crouch by the radar, glaring at it with wide eyes* Someone's following us? Oh, I gotta bad feeling about this.

Pilot #2: There are ships emerging from hyperspace! R3, scan their transmissions.

A droid's happy chattering comes from the speaker by the dashboard, followed by silence, then more beeping.

Hallas Pandem: The Annihilation Order? Have they been tracking us all the way here? *groans* Talking about tenacity..

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, we could use the rear cannons to blast 'em off! Should I-.. *is interrupted by Hallas*

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean- no, now is not the time. Get back and check on the others, I think we might be in for a sooner arrival than expected! *turns back to the pilots* There's a pretty fierce storm going on in that sector that might be able to get us off their scanners for a while..

Radiating nothing but nervousness and frustration about not being able to help out, Kye starts pacing around the holding area. Some of the rebels who overheard the conversations in the cockpit had started praying to themselves in terror, while others projected their fear onto others and broke into soft arguments. At first nothing seemed to happen- yet all of a sudden chaos engulfed the humble vessel.

Pilot #1: *yells over intercom* Strap in for a heavy ride, people! We're going down hard!

The ship breaks through the orbit and makes a swerve to catch the thunderstorm raging nearby. Immense forces kick most standing rebels off their feet and push the others into their seats and corners- occasionally a tremor shakes up the passengers, until after long minutes of uproar, the vessel strands on ground level. Kyerean trips over and falls to her knees, but jumps up immediately to check the cockpit and her Master.

Kyerean Taresh: That was.. pretty livid alright. You think we lost them?

Hallas Pandem: For the time being, yes, but chances are that they're not here without reason. *he seems to frown, though eventually he face becomes clearer* We'll have to work quickly, seriously quickly. There's no room for further negotiations now, I'm afraid. Send word to the Council that we will be looking for and hopefully extracting the asset. Shame it has to go this way, but time is our enemy now.

Pilot #2: Will do, sir. We will stall a few troops outside to protect the ship and scout the area while you're away.

Hallas Pandem: Much appreciated, friend. May the Force be with you.

Expecting his Padawan to follow along, Hallas leaves the cockpit to stock up on supplies. After packing a few rations and checking his gadgets and lightsaber, he opens the pod's door and walks outside. Kyerean, as thrilled as ever, leaps after him, though is full of questions.

Kyerean Taresh: So, eh, now we're here, it would technically be time for answers, right? What are we gonna do? Who is this asset everyone speaks so mysteriously of? Don't tell me we're hunting after a prophet here! *she scoffs*

Hallas Pandem: Not exactly- but that's the whole reason why we're here. We, or at least, some of the Jedi Generals and Serenity Officials believe that there is an individual on this planet who can assist us in winning the battle against Gundame. We don't know who they are, we only know that they should be living in this area. *he glances back at the ship, then carries on* They're assuming they may have a special connection to the Force, and that's why they wanted us to tag along. If we're lucky, we can sense them in time, persuade them to come along and eventually make things right.

Kyerean Taresh: Sure hope they're gonna give us clearance to drag them away if we must. Doubt anyone would want to leave this place!

Hallas Pandem: *laughs* Sometimes I shudder at the thought that one day you'll be a Knight too.

At first she can't keep her eyes off the dark clouds hovering overhead, but after a few minutes of walking, the sky clears and magnificent scenery is visible around them. The grass beneath their boots is lush and the air is crisp: it is unlike any planet she'd ever seen. Hallas, who is far more used to similar surroundings, manages to find peace and calm in their mountainside stroll, though remains focused. Eventually they stumble upon the village where they'd intentionally been aiming to land: Melodious'lears. Apparently, it's in the middle of an annual festival.

Hallas Pandem: And here.. here we are. Melodious'lears. *he stops at the border of town* To think there are still places like this left in the galaxy..

Kyerean Taresh: So many people.. how much do you think those lanterns are worth on the oldie's black market? Nothing like a few souvenirs to help us buy us that new speeder! Want me to snatch a few on the way out later?

Hallas Pandem: Kye- no! We must try to maintain a positive relationship with these people. Just.. take it easy, okay?

Kyerean Taresh: Okay okay, I was just kidding! *she looks up at a few festival ornaments one last time* I guess..

Hallas Pandem: That's more like it, kid. Come on now, we still have some finding to do.

And with that the two Jedi entered the idyllic settlement of Melodious'lears, unknowing of what awaited them.

Melodious'lears

The town was bustling. Bustling with a whole bunch of people. Inter-dimensional Drag Queens... Transporters. Actors. Singers and Fighters. but there were also those who were politicians. But they were in the elite part of the town. The downtown part of Melodious'Lear. The people were going about their way. Gentle... Willing to pat one's back when needed. People helping another and always standing for what was right.

Some people in town would not turn an eye where they don't do any notice to a family known... as Lightfoot. Now... No system... No planet... no distant galaxy heard of them. No one. Or did they. What would one ever say if it came out that there was once... a Jedi... in the very very distant past. 900 years before all this even snorted or growled or Maybe even sang its chorus. Moonbyne Lightfoot. He was a Jedi Master in the very olden days. Very very Olden days. Before anyone knew a thing about the Galactic Federation... Empire... First Order or Last Order. No one knew. But...

Now...

Current age...

Things were much different. People were in the line for peace. In the one part of the town known as the Musicians beat... Musicians were strolling around and just carrying on. Living simply but also with machinery. They were the sort that lived by music and by feel. Nothing better or more clearer.

In the middle of the Culdesac...

There was a home of One 17 year old... Married. But a treasure to those around her. Her husband... And her 3 cousins.

Macie: There's a festival going on in the downtown area.

Ridge: The only thing left to do before getting over to the Festival is see that you have everything.

Natasha: Of course she does.

As they were talking...

A fellow Neighbor came by and waved. This Neighbor was a middle aged Tatooine native who came to Kansa'tyre 10 years ago. He was very bubbly but Neurotic as he was very cynical. Friendly to a fault.

Neighbor: Hey Mrs. Lightfoot. Happy Melodious'Lear.

Macie: Happy Melodious'lear Lindwort, You heading to the Festival?

Pidgetta: Sure is. We all are. Macie's been selected to perform. She's got to be there in about an hour.

TChen: You heading there too?

Lindwort: Yeah. I love festivals. It's like a celebration of life. It never gets old. Never.

Ridge: *Hearing the party Whistles from a distance* Wow! Listen to them go. They're really letting loose...

Macie: It is uplifting. Good thing that we don't have any dangers coming. This planet's been in peace for so long... Nobody thinks about fighting.

Natasha: Who'd want to? The First order that died out 3 decades ago... They nearly brought the galaxy to its knees. Thankfully that one girl... even though had so much against her... Stood in and ended the Evil.

Ridge: Rey Palpatine. No...Skywalker. Right?

TChen: Yeah. She was believed to be the bloodline of Palpatine. The One Sith Lord. She faced off against him with two Sabers. Crossed and used to push the attack back at the Sith. Awesome. The battle or final showdown even now is spoken of. No one's been able to forget it. No one.

It was only by that time where they locked up and made off to where the festivities were. It was gonna be a very captivating show. None of them knew that trouble was imminently near...

[img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj23ZLPw-3mAhVDjK0KHcgbCK4QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstarwars.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FKaas_City&psig=AOvVaw3PmIfr01qzionXmPMmzzsF&ust=1578350283264509[/img]

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
(( Sorry man, it's closed, I forgot to mention that in the title (I will edit that now though)- however, my LF thread where this RP is a product of is still open'ish! I'll check with you there! :D ))

Waiting for you. Can't do a thing till after you make a move.
Garn's Hoard (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Melodious'lears Village, downtown area
Among the partying villagers and delighted outsiders walks the duo of Jedi with divided emotions. While they know it was their duty to seek out this mysterious asset, they can't help but feel excited and fuzzy inside with all the festivities going on. Occasionally, they stop to observe some sideshows or enjoy the view- however soon enough Kyerean is distracted by a small group of arguably different people on the other side of the plaza.

Kyerean Taresh: Oh crank.. are seein' this, Master? *her voice is a sharp whisper as she motions ahead* They're not-.. wait, they are, aren't they?

Hallas Pandem: Blast, I've been far too optimistic to think they'd leave us behind for good. It can only mean one thing from now one, Kye: people are in danger. *he grabs his comlink to contact the other rebels, but suddenly decides not to* Can't have them tap into our systems.

Kyerean Taresh: They're gonna be fine, surely. But do we gotta take them out already?

Hallas Pandem: *he reaches out to pull Kye a bit closer by her shoulder* No, no- that's in most cases not our way, not unless needed. If we manage to sneak the asset out before they notice we're here, we can pull it all off without unnecessary bloodshed. Understood?

Kyerean Taresh: *pulls her arm away, and huffs* M'okay.. you sure you're sneaky enough to keep up? *grins*

Softly bickering, they stroll among the masses and steer clear of the Annihilation Scouts at all costs. At some point they end up in an immovable crowd that seems to be attending a show of some sorts. With a few gentle heads pushed aside, even Kyerean can look up to see what's happening.

Stage Woman: And that were the Astral Brothers with their newest composition! Please, do remain around, because up next we will introduce to you a surprisingly local legend.. *she falls silent and smiles to hype up the spectators*

Kyerean Taresh: *whispers so only Hallas can hear it* Right, who- another gardener on a joy-harp?

Hallas Pandem: *gloats and pokes her back* Shush now, kid, I'm genuinely curious.

Kyerean Taresh: *whispers again, a bit louder this time* What, about that garde-..

Stage Woman: ..our lovely Macie Melody Lightfoot!

The crowd - or at least the locals in it - erupt into cheering, leaving Hallas and Kyerean flabbergasted, though intrigued. Obviously they'd never heard of this Macie lady, but with all the troubles on their mind already they're fine with finding out what the fuss was about. Famous people knew people, and chances were that they could possibly ask her about anyone particularly Force-touched in the area. That was why the two of them remained within the flock and waited for the next part of the show to begin. Art required time, and Hallas was willing to wait.

As for Kyerean, that wasn't the case.

Kyerean Taresh: Hmph, I could use a snack. Catch you inna bit. *blends in and disappears*

Hallas Pandem: *watching the halftime show with awe* Hm-hm..

Alas, just like Kyerean's lack of patience, Hallas lacks the ability to realize that his Padawan was up to no good. He doesn't notice anything- until he did.

Hallas Pandem: Finally, time for the finale, took them long enough, don't you think-.. Kye? *grumbles* Oh, give me a break..!

Frustrated beyond Jedi standards, he forces himself to rip his eyes from the stage, where the real things were starting to happen, and pushes his ways through the crowd in search of his Padawan. He forgets about the asset entirely for a moment, doesn't even bother to look at the main subject of the show- instead he scowls as he finds a way to the stalls on the edge of the plaza. Hallas senses that Kye is nearby..

Hallas Pandem: That's one weird place to eat flatcakes.. *approaches an abandoned backstreet*

The very moment he steps around the corner, he senses a trap, and acting on his remarkable reflexes, he dodges the first few shots aimed at him and lunges at a Stormrooper to tackle him. As he ignites his elegant green lightsaber, a broad Stormtrooper Commander comes up from behind and puts his blaster to Hallas' head. The Jedi assumes the man wants to talk, so he puts the weapon away only to realize Kyerean is being held by two Stormtroopers just in front of him.

Kyerean Taresh: Master, I-..

Stormtrooper #1: *slaps Kye across the face* Quiet!

Hallas Pandem: *grunts but stays put* Ease up there, leave the kid alone. Now.. what is that you want, buckethead?

Stormtrooper Commander: You know why we're here. We also know why you are here- and we're aware of your advantage, obviously.

Hallas Pandem: Cut to the chase, please.

Stormtrooper Commander: Fine- let us say you're lucky, zealot. We're willing to strike a deal; you see, we're having an advantage on you right now as well, or more specifically.. your little friends. *he lets out a snide chuckle* You're able to sense our mutual person of interest like no other. If you lead us to them without causing a ruckus, you and your scum friends are free to go.. for now.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, and give us one reason to trust you!

Stormtrooper #1: *extends his hand to slap the Zabrak again, but is stopped by their Commander*

Stormtrooper Commander: Hold it- excellent question, scab. I'll give you a simple answer: we're tired and don't want to root through an entire village to capture one target. You can either make it easier for us, or die and ruin our day.. *he seems to enjoy being in charge*

Hallas Pandem: *jumps in to prevent Kye from replying* We'll do it. Bring us back to the crowd so we can search around.

The squadron remains completely silent as they escort the Jedi back to the mass. They all look up at the stage and watch the show while Kyerean and Hallas try to sense around the crowd to find their asset. However, soon enough they notice a strange energy coming from someone on stage..

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Among the partying villagers and delighted outsiders walks the duo of Jedi with divided emotions. While they know it was their duty to seek out this mysterious asset, they can't help but feel excited and fuzzy inside with all the festivities going on. Occasionally, they stop to observe some sideshows or enjoy the view- however soon enough Kyerean is distracted by a small group of arguably different people on the other side of the plaza.

Kyerean Taresh: Oh crank.. are seein' this, Master? *her voice is a sharp whisper as she motions ahead* They're not.. they are, aren't they?

Hallas Pandem: Blast, I've been far too optimistic to think they'd leave us behind for good. It can only mean one thing from now one, Kye: people are in danger. *he grabs his comlink to contact the other rebels, but suddenly decides not to* Can't have them tap into our systems.

Kyerean Taresh: They're gonna be fine, surely. But do we gotta take them out already?

Hallas Pandem: *he reaches out to pull Kye a bit closer by her shoulder* No, no- that's in most cases not our way, not unless needed. If we manage to sneak the asset out before they notice we're here, we can pull it all off without unnecessary bloodshed. Understood?

Kyerean Taresh: *pulls her arm away, and huffs* M'okay.. you sure you're sneaky enough to keep up? *grins*

Softly bickering, they stroll among the masses and steer clear of the Annihilation Scouts at all costs. At some point they end up in an immovable crowd that seems to be attending a show of some sorts. With a few gentle heads pushed aside, even Kyerean can look up to see what's happening.

Stage Woman: And that were the Astral Brothers with their newest composition! Please, do remain around, because up next we will introduce to you a surprisingly local legend.. *she falls silent and smiles to hype up the spectators*

Kyerean Taresh: *whispers so only Hallas can hear it* Right, who- another gardener on a joy-harp?

Hallas Pandem: *gloats and pokes her back* Shush now, kid, I'm genuinely curious.

Kyerean Taresh: *whispers again, a bit louder this time* What, about that garde-..

Stage Woman: ..our lovely Macie Melody Lightfoot!

The crowd - or at least the locals in it - erupt into cheering, leaving Hallas and Kyerean flabbergasted, though intrigued. Obviously they'd never heard of this Macie lady, but with all the troubles on their mind already they're fine with finding out what the fuss was about. Famous people knew people, and chances were that they could possibly ask her about anyone particularly Force-touched in the area. That was why the two of them remained within the flock and waited for the next part of the show to begin. Art required time, and Hallas was willing to wait.

As for Kyerean, that wasn't the case.

Kyerean Taresh: Hmph, I could use a snack. Catch you inna bit. *blends in and disappears*

Hallas Pandem: *watching the halftime show with awe* Hm-hm..

Alas, just like Kyerean's lack of patience, Hallas lacks the ability to realize that his Padawan was up to no good. He doesn't notice anything- until he did.

Hallas Pandem: Finally, time for the finale, took them long enough, don't you think-.. Kye? *grumbles* Oh, give me a break..!

Frustrated beyond Jedi standards, he forces himself to rip his eyes from the stage, where the real things were starting to happen, and pushes his ways through the crowd in search of his Padawan. He forgets about the asset entirely for a moment, doesn't even bother to look at the main subject of the show- instead he scowls as he finds a way to the stalls on the edge of the plaza. Hallas senses that Kye is nearby..

Hallas Pandem: That's one weird place to eat flatcakes.. *approaches an abandoned backstreet*

The very moment he steps around the corner, he senses a trap, and acting on his remarkable reflexes, he dodges the first few shots aimed at him and lunges at a Stormrooper to tackle him. As he ignites his elegant green lightsaber, a broad Stormtrooper Commander comes up from behind and puts his blaster to Hallas' head. The Jedi assumes the man wants to talk, so he puts the weapon away only to realize Kyerean is being held by two Stormtroopers just in front of him.

Kyerean Taresh: Master, I-..

Stormtrooper #1: *slaps Kye across the face* Quiet!

Hallas Pandem: *grunts but stays put* Ease up there, leave the kid alone. Now.. what is that you want, buckethead?

Stormtrooper Commander: You know why we're here. We also know why you are here- and we're aware of your advantage, obviously.

Hallas Pandem: Cut to the chase, please.

Stormtrooper Commander: Fine- let us say you're lucky, zealot. We're willing to strike a deal; you see, we're having an advantage on you right now as well, or more specifically.. your little friends. *he lets out a snide chuckle* You're able to sense our mutual person of interest like no other. If you lead us to them without causing a ruckus, you and your scum friends are free to go.. for now.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, and give us one reason to trust you!

Stormtrooper #1: *extends his hand to slap the Zabrak again, but is stopped by their Commander*

Stormtrooper Commander: Hold it- excellent question, scab. I'll give you a simple answer: we're tired and don't want to root through an entire village to capture one target. You can either make it easier for us, or die and ruin our day.. *he seems to enjoy being in charge*

Hallas Pandem: *jumps in to prevent Kye from replying* We'll do it. Bring us back to the crowd so we can search around.

The squadron remains completely silent as they escort the Jedi back to the mass. They all look up at the stage and watch the show while Kyerean and Hallas try to sense around the crowd to find their asset. However, soon enough they notice a strange energy coming from someone on stage..

Melodious'Lears

Downtown area...

The crowd by that time were all dancing and just moving to the beats. But not knowing that Macie... the Star of the show... The Rising Star was emitting some kind of energy tyhat not many could detect... unless they were Jedi. It never struck any other as someone who could be even though a celebrity... Have any ability that surpassed or streamed a group of Jedi. Or ones with power of persuasion... Mind control. She didn't know... Or did she? People stood around and just cheered and chanted.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-8.gif

Macie: *To the crowd* My beautiful rising Starlets and Rising dear gentlemen... I want to let you know... that i love you all... It's your love that helps me go on. Helps this world thrive. I started this journey way back almost 5 years ago... It's been a real long road and with all the fighting and struggling and the determination that it took. That it needed to go on. Your love... Your heart and light that you showed me and i let loose right to all of you... It makes this whole adventure worth it and so much more. I press on... because of you all. Without you... there would be no reason to fight for love. Without you... there would be no Rising Star. From my heart to yours... Thank you. And... I Love you!

Macie then went along and went with singing...

Rising Star Love

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-172.gif

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the lightfoot love… The Rising Star love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Spill it…

Ridge: *Rapping* Need a lift on love give a holla to Rising star. A light in the night to the weary lover. for a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Ridge: *Rapping* Come on over and have a taste. The Rising star’s got no love to waste. Want a loving fix need that fill. Come dial up that line and dine in with a helping of the Rising Love. She comes from the stars… comes from the sun. A diamond in the rough and a 24kt golden heart. Making love is hard… but with a taste of the Rising Love, your heart will go a flame.  For a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Ridge: *Rapping* The Rising star’s coming to your house tonight to rock your world. A love in the fix and rocking to get a fixin’. Give the heart a ring and listen to it chime with a rhyme. It’s lightfoot love and it’s here to steal the show. Got a love problem… call 1-800… Rising star anytime. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing one more time* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Musical Interlude…

The crowd cheered. They roared with delight and went on cheering. There was jubilation upon them all. Some of the people in the crowd looked at one another and due to feeling the love that was being amassed by the girl on stage...

They got to dancing. Dancing and making moves of love. Serenading among one another and just giving one and all around them the same that was felt by Macie.

Macie however on stage... somehow sensed something coming from the crowd. She didn't know if it was telepathy as she as long as she lived till current never felt anything like that. She was not with abilities that resorted to mind power. Mind control. Nothing. But she for that first time... felt something...

Her mind mysteriously called out to the two men that she noticed were dealing with a situation. One which she didn't understand.

"Look out! Please be careful!"

Macie wanted to call out with her voice... but couldn't as even though she didn't know what was going on... or what was happening... She didn't want to blow the cover of the two men. She didn't want to be involved unless invited to. She went back to singing and drawing out a crowd. Giving out more love.

Frozen in place, the two Jedi stare at the faraway figure of a young woman dancing and singing about on the stage. Even with unlocked blasters ready to blow their spines out near them, they both find temporary peace in listening to her voice, no matter how upbeat and energetic it sounds. Frankly it isn't their favorite genre of music, not at all, in fact- but Hallas and Kyerean recognized a satisfying tie to the Force when they sensed one.

Stormtrooper #2: You two, you're awfully quiet. Found our target yet?

Stormtrooper Commander: Calm down there, soldier. Enjoy the show for a moment, there's no need to.. *it is almost as if he gets distracted by something* ..to rush it, yeah.

As expected, the weaker of mind were easily tricked by the Force; what made this remarkable, however, was that the singer didn't appear to be actively tricking anyone. It just happened. Kyerean carefully looks away from the stage to exchange a few looks with her Master- then Hallas nods, and clears his throat.

Hallas Pandem: You know, gentlemen, I think you'll get to enjoy the show more without us ruining your view.

Stormtrooper Commander: Don't just-..

Hallas Pandem: *waves his first two fingers subtly* You'll be fine off without us.

Stormtrooper Commander: *without missing a beat* Yeah, we'll be fine off without you.

Tricked by two Force-infused parties, the Annihilation Scouts are left alone amidst the dancing villagers. It will take them some time to realize what happened, which in turns buys Hallas and Kyerean time to complete their mission- one that went from a peaceful search to a chase against the clock way too fast.

Kyerean Taresh: Uh, I checked out the backstage earlier, I think we should stick around there before those tinheads grow a brain. *she points at a small building behind the stage, away from sight*

Hallas Pandem: Smart thinking! It may also get us a first-class ticket to speaking to our asset before they do. *his forehead wrinkles into a light frown* How do we get in?

Kyerean Taresh: Child's play; there's a latch over here that...

While they discuss their plans and try to squeeze through a vent to get in, a raging blastershot suddenly drowns out all, followed by the blood-curdling screams of petrified civilians.

Hallas Pandem: Blast- not now! Kye, stay in there, find the asset.. I'll deal with the troopers.

Kyerean Taresh: Wait, I wanna help out!

Hallas Pandem: *groans and adopts a sterner tone* You will by staying here!

No longer granting his Padawan any last words of wisdom, Hallas races back into the crowd to see what's going on. The truth was close to what he had feared: the Stormtroopers found out about their swift escape and had started to harshly interrogate strangers on the street. One man refused to answer; and the answer he got was a shot to the head.

Stormtrooper Commander: Chance wasted, Jedi scum! *he orders his men to open fire and takes a step back to yell through his comlink* Admiral, the rebel ship is all-!

Hallas Pandem: Oh, I don't think so! *he Force-pulls the comlink from the Commander's hands and tossed it away, deflecting blaster shots with his lightsaber while at it*

Meanwhile, Kyerean rushes through the backstage area, looking for the performer that turned out to be their asset. Everyone in the changing rooms and from behind the stage tries to flee the area: no one even minds her, as they're all too occupied with saving their own hides.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey- wait, no- miss, mister- have you seen, ow, hey! Has anyone seen the singer lady? *she's almost bashed off her feet by a panicking Besalisk* Anyone?!

All of a sudden Hallas and Kye are overwhelmed by a chilly shiver- both their minds fix on the rebel ship. They assume they were too late: the rebels and their vessel have been destroyed. Despite the horrible setback, they try to carry on.

Kyerean Taresh: Come on, everybody knows here! I'm looking for that girl, the singing lady! *she finds herself running onto the stage, that gives her a perfect view on the plaza* Oh blazes..!

Hallas Pandem: *comes sprinting her way, shot in the arm and lower back* Kye, go back inside! There's.. there's many of them- we have to go!

The Jedi manage to mingle with the mass and flee to a maze of alleyways, where they'll hopefully be safe from the rest of the Stormtroopers that had flooded the city. Their hoods covering their heads, they anxiously walk the steets in search of Macie Lightfoot.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Frozen in place, the two Jedi stare at the faraway figure of a young woman dancing and singing about on the stage. Even with unlocked blasters ready to blow their spines out near them, they both find temporary peace in listening to her voice, no matter how upbeat and energetic it sounds. Frankly it isn't their favorite genre of music, not at all, in fact- but Hallas and Kyerean recognized a satisfying tie to the Force when they sensed one.

Stormtrooper #2: You two, you're awfully quiet. Found our target yet?

Stormtrooper Commander: Calm down there, soldier. Enjoy the show for a moment, there's no need to.. *it is almost as if he gets distracted by something* ..to rush it, yeah.

As expected, the weaker of mind were easily tricked by the Force; what made this remarkable, however, was that the singer didn't appear to be actively tricking anyone. It just happened. Kyerean carefully looks away from the stage to exchange a few looks with her Master- then Hallas nods, and clears his throat.

Hallas Pandem: You know, gentlemen, I think you'll get to enjoy the show more without us ruining your view.

Stormtrooper Commander: Don't just-..

Hallas Pandem: *waves his first two fingers subtly* You'll be fine off without us.

Stormtrooper Commander: *without missing a beat* Yeah, we'll be fine off without you.

Tricked by two Force-infused parties, the Annihilation Scouts are left alone amidst the dancing villagers. It will take them some time to realize what happened, which in turns buys Hallas and Kyerean time to complete their mission- one that went from a peaceful search to a chase against the clock way too fast.

Kyerean Taresh: Uh, I checked out the backstage earlier, I think we should stick around there before those tinheads grow a brain. *she points at a small building behind the stage, away from sight*

Hallas Pandem: Smart thinking! It may also get us a first-class ticket to speaking to our asset before they do. *his forehead wrinkles into a light frown* How do we get in?

Kyerean Taresh: Child's play; there's a latch over here that...

While they discuss their plans and try to squeeze through a vent to get in, a raging blastershot suddenly drowns out all, followed by the blood-curdling screams of petrified civilians.

Hallas Pandem: Blast- not now! Kye, stay in there, find the asset.. I'll deal with the troopers.

Kyerean Taresh: Wait, I wanna help out!

Hallas Pandem: *groans and adopts a sterner tone* You will by staying here!

No longer granting his Padawan any last words of wisdom, Hallas races back into the crowd to see what's going on. The truth was close to what he had feared: the Stormtroopers found out about their swift escape and had started to harshly interrogate strangers on the street. One man refused to answer; and the answer he got was a shot to the head.

Stormtrooper Commander: Chance wasted, Jedi scum! *he orders his men to open fire and takes a step back to yell through his comlink* Admiral, the rebel ship is all-!

Hallas Pandem: Oh, I don't think so! *he Force-pulls the comlink from the Commander's hands and tossed it away, deflecting blaster shots with his lightsaber while at it*

Meanwhile, Kyerean rushes through the backstage area, looking for the performer that turned out to be their asset. Everyone in the changing rooms and from behind the stage tries to flee the area: no one even minds her, as they're all too occupied with saving their own hides.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey- wait, no- miss, mister- have you seen, ow, hey! Has anyone seen the singer lady? *she's almost bashed off her feet by a panicking Besalisk* Anyone?!

All of a sudden Hallas and Kye are overwhelmed by a chilly shiver- both their minds fix on the rebel ship. They assume they were too late: the rebels and their vessel have been destroyed. Despite the horrible setback, they try to carry on.

Kyerean Taresh: Come on, everybody knows here! I'm looking for that girl, the singing lady! *she finds herself running onto the stage, that gives her a perfect view on the plaza* Oh blazes..!

Hallas Pandem: *comes sprinting her way, shot in the arm and lower back* Kye, go back inside! There's.. there's many of them- we have to go!

The Jedi manage to mingle with the mass and flee to a maze of alleyways, where they'll hopefully be safe from the rest of the Stormtroopers that had flooded the city. Their hoods covering their heads, they anxiously walk the steets in search of Macie Lightfoot.

Melodious'Lears- Downtown area.

The People were sent into a frenzy as the streets had been put in panic due to the rush of storm troopers that suddenly stormed the streets. Macie saw that there was panic and her performance was just finished only a brief minute before mayhem began. Ridge saw what was going on... as did her cousins...

Ridge: Macie, Hon... We gotta get you out of here. *Grabbing his wife and leading her to the backstage* Come on. We have to get you out of here and fast. There are bad warriors running all over. Blasters set to fire and will kill.

Natasha: What the hell is going on? Who the hell are those storm dipsticks?

Pidgetta: Where the hell did they even come from?

Ridge: I don't give a damn where they came from... or who the hell they are. I don't care about what brought them here. All i care about is getting my wife to safety. Let's go. NOW!

It was then that they made it inside the Dressing room and got into hiding. Macie however started to sense something inside the room with them...

Macie: *Sensing a change in the force* We have company..

Ridge: *Pauses* Huh? Who... what?

Macie: We have someone in here with us.

Pidgetta: Where? Are they friendly?

Macie: *Using Telepathy* Whoever is there hiding... Come out. Come out from where you hide.

Macie sensed two figures in the room with her besides the ones who had been accompanying her. She didn't know who they were... but she was sure about to find out. Unaware of what she was about to find out.

Melodious'lears Village, festival backstage
The further they move away from the plaza, the weaker the presence of their asset gets- it's only a matter of time before Hallas and Kye make their minds up for good and decide to head back to the backstage building. They know they are at risk of getting caught, but few things can beat down the determination of a Jedi. Through the same opening that Kyerean had discovered earlier they slip in, and as they tiptoe their way through the building, they are suddenly addressed by a voice in their heads. One they recognize quite well by then.

Kyerean Taresh: Wait, she's telepathic? *grunts* Even I can't do that, and I'm actually studyin' the Force!

Hallas Pandem: Shh.. we don't know if she had any training or not- and to each their own talent, you know? *he breathes in to focus and looks around, then nods in a general direction* They're on the other side of the building, should be able to get there in time, I think.

Outside, the marching of a new Annihilation Stormtrooper squad echoes through the streets, warning them that them breaking in was an imminent threat. In complete silence the Jedi search the backstage until they stumble across the only room that has people in it. Hallas walks with a small limp from his blasterwounds, but fit enough to keep up and give it all up to complete his mission.

Hallas Pandem: Hello..? *he takes his hood off and carefully steps inside the dressing room, showing his palms* We're not here to hurt you.. there's, well, there's a lot to be told, to all of you. Do you have a ship or a safe place where we can talk?

Kyerean Taresh: *promptly wanders in and raises brow* So it was the singer girl? Thought I recognized the voice.

Hallas Pandem: Yes, excuse my Padawan- we've been send to ask for your help initially, Miss- erhm, Mrs. Lightfoot, but I think the tide has turned it into more of a rescue mission. *he seems collected, though deep down Hallas shudders with anxiety*

From the other side of the building, crashing noises fill the backstage. They both jerk their heads in response, and Hallas has to softly push Kyerean's hand away from her lightsaber, as he doesn't want to intimidate Lightfoot and her family. Voices resound throughout the complex; the Stormtroopers are looking for them.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
The further they move away from the plaza, the weaker the presence of their asset gets- it's only a matter of time before Hallas and Kye make their minds up for good and decide to head back to the backstage building. They know they are at risk of getting caught, but few things can beat down the determination of a Jedi. Through the same opening that Kyerean had discovered earlier they slip in, and as they tiptoe their way through the building, they are suddenly addressed by a voice in their heads. One they recognize quite well by then.

Kyerean Taresh: Wait, she's telepathic? *grunts* Even I can't do that, and I'm actually studyin' the Force!

Hallas Pandem: Shh.. we don't know if she had any training or not- and to each their own talent, you know? *he breathes in to focus and looks around, then nods in a general direction* They're on the other side of the building, should be able to get there in time, I think.

Outside, the marching of a new Annihilation Stormtrooper squad echoes through the streets, warning them that them breaking in was an imminent threat. In complete silence the Jedi search the backstage until they stumble across the only room that has people in it. Hallas walks with a small limp from his blasterwounds, but fit enough to keep up and give it all up to complete his mission.

Hallas Pandem: Hello..? *he takes his hood off and carefully steps inside the dressing room, showing his palms* We're not here to hurt you.. there's, well, there's a lot to be told, to all of you. Do you have a ship or a safe place where we can talk?

Kyerean Taresh: *promptly wanders in and raises brow* So it was the singer girl? Thought I recognized the voice.

Hallas Pandem: Yes, excuse my Padawan- we've been send to ask for your help initially, Miss- erhm, Mrs. Lightfoot, but I think the tide has turned it into more of a rescue mission. *he seems collected, though deep down Hallas shudders with anxiety*

From the other side of the building, crashing noises fill the backstage. They both jerk their heads in response, and Hallas has to softly push Kyerean's hand away from her lightsaber, as he doesn't want to intimidate Lightfoot and her family. Voices resound throughout the complex; the Stormtroopers are looking for them.

Melodious'lears Downtown, Festival Backstage

The tension was stirring suddenly as Macie was seeing the two Jedi and was hearing them make note of her. She didn't know what was going on and she didn't really feel the need to have any involvement. However she saw that they were indeed facing a rather desperate hour. On the run and she was hearing voices from out in the far halls closing in. Gradually getting louder each passing minute. She looked at them and then at her husband.

Macie: Ridge, I'm still with my attire on. I have yet to change. But there's no time. Grab the stuff and put them all in that bag. Now. Pidgetta, Natasha... You make sure things are cleaned up. T.Chen... You close that door. Bar it up too. There's a back door that takes us to the far far back. Just in case of Emergencies and this seems as good of one as any.

Ridge: Let's move. Now.

Natasha: This is rather unnecessary. However... we can't stay. Those bucket heads sound pissed. Whatever these two Jedi's have done... they sure made those storm clods really twitchy. We need to get them outta here... before they become a happy meal for the bucket-brains.

T.Chen: Hardy har. That's funny. But... come on. Let's get out while there's an open shot.

It was only a mere moment later when they broke out through the back doors. The only dilemma was that it was hooked to an alarm. They had to chance it. For whatever reason there was for the Jedi's to be around... Macie began to feel as if she was gonna become a future part in what may have come. Macie and Ridge lifted their foot and Kicked down the door. knocked it to the side and with what they had... Busted out.

Macie: You two... We're gonna take you to my place. it's safe. No one would seek you out there as Musicians are deemed as very passive and morally at peace. Only fighting when they have to. But otherwise... Music is what moves them. They live by the veins and the heart of music. So... you two will be in good safe hands there.

Ridge: What exactly are you two anyway? We know that you two clearly are Jedi. And That's explaining the idea of you two having Light sabers. Where did you come from?

Macie: Ridge, Hon... Home first. Then we'll get the details. Come on.

It was only a moment later when they've made it off to their home...

Melodious'Lears, Musicians Beat- The Lightfoot Residence

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-80.png

Macie: Lights on!

Lights turned on... on cue.

Macie: Music on...

Music then turned on... As if on demand...

It was Only then that once they all got inside and into the living room...

Pidgetta: Those basket brains out there... They're swarming. it's like someone rang the dinnerbell and said: "Come and get it. Fresh meat. All you want... Come and get some." Geez!

Hallas is pleased to see that the civilians they had happened upon are not as meek and dependant as most. As they pack their bags and plan the escape, he watches over them like a bodyguard, regularly checking their surroundings until they're good to go. Kyerean, however, grows more and more restless with the minute.

Kyerean Taresh: *mumbles to her Master* If we keep this up we're gonna have to fight those Stormtroopers anyway.

Hallas Pandem: Patience, Kye, they're figuring things out. They've got a place, all we need to do is.. oh, yeah.

The civilians kick in a door and slip out without even alarming the soldiers, which was a great feat especially with stress levels soaring. Suavely, the Jedi follow them and form the last row in the group, so they can protect them from any obstacle that could be out on the road. Eventually, the Lightfoot lady starts to explain where they were heading- apparently a sanctuary of a sort, home of music-wielding pacifists. Kansa'tyre truly had it all..

Fast forward a few minutes and the party of seven arrives at a lovely place amidst the growing chaos, where they are let in so they can talk.

Hallas Pandem: Thank you, this is a lot better. *he looks around the place* You've got a fine home here, I'm.. sorry to see it engulfed in violence so out of the blue.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, no kidding! Everything here gotta be worth more than a month of meals! *she flops down on a piece of furniture and makes herself comfortable, teeth showing in glee* You're pretty rich, huh?

Hallas Pandem: *sighs and clears throat* Yes- but either way; even here I don't want to endanger your family by staying long. As you might have figured, the Republic wouldn't come to visit an unaffiliated planet without reason- we've send here to find a specific person. We think that might be you, Mrs. Lightfoot.

Kyerean Taresh: *silently gets up and stands next to her Master, watching Lightfoot and her relatives with an observant eye*

Hallas Pandem: *looks at his Padawan, then continues* You undoubtely have a connection to the Force, and in many regards an unique one. *he fights against his habit to start pacing or clear his throat again, and instead takes a deep breath* We, the Jedi, are protectors of the peace and will prefer any alternative to ending this war against Supreme Leader Gundame and his Order that involves less bloodshed.

In the background ring the calls of more blastershots. Hallas fears that the razzia's had begun: the Stormtroopers had become fed-up with searching around and had resorted to interrogating locals- those who didn't know where the Jedi'd gone were to be executed.

Hallas Pandem: You possess an unique power that can move hearts without having to strike fear and grief into them. If you can teach us your ways, or perhaps assist us in this battle, we might be able to bring balance to the galaxy without having to lose another life.

Kyerean Taresh: *flashing an eager grin* You up for that, m’lady? Us Republican people pay our, eh, legendary saviors pretty generously, you know. *despite her sarcastic undertone she means well; the Zabrak is more or less charmed by the singer's good looks*

However, there is another problem on the horizon. With their ship destroyed and signals trapped under the Annihilation Order's cloche, the Jedi are unable to offer them any sort of trip off the planet. A few options remain, all of which are ridiculously daunting.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Hallas is pleased to see that the civilians they had happened upon are not as meek and dependant as most. As they pack their bags and plan the escape, he watches over them like a bodyguard, regularly checking their surroundings until they're good to go. Kyerean, however, grows more and more restless with the minute.

Kyerean Taresh: *mumbles to her Master* If we keep this up we're gonna have to fight those Stormtroopers anyway.

Hallas Pandem: Patience, Kye, they're figuring things out. They've got a place, all we need to do is.. oh, yeah.

The civilians kick in a door and slip out without even alarming the soldiers, which was a great feat especially with stress levels soaring. Suavely, the Jedi follow them and form the last row in the group, so they can protect them from any obstacle that could be out on the road. Eventually, the Lightfoot lady starts to explain where they were heading- apparently a sanctuary of a sort, home of music-wielding pacifists. Kansa'tyre truly had it all..

Fast forward a few minutes and the party of seven arrives at a lovely place amidst the growing chaos, where they are let in so they can talk.

Hallas Pandem: Thank you, this is a lot better. *he looks around the place* You've got a fine home here, I'm.. sorry to see it engulfed in violence so out of the blue.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, no kidding! Everything here gotta be worth more than a month of meals! *she flops down on a piece of furniture and makes herself comfortable, teeth showing in glee* You're pretty rich, huh?

Hallas Pandem: *sighs and clears throat* Yes- but either way; even here I don't want to endanger your family by staying long. As you might have figured, the Republic wouldn't come to visit an unaffiliated planet without reason- we've send here to find a specific person. We think that might be you, Mrs. Lightfoot.

Kyerean Taresh: *silently gets up and stands next to her Master, watching Lightfoot and her relatives with an observant eye*

Hallas Pandem: *looks at his Padawan, then continues* You undoubtely have a connection to the Force, and in many regards an unique one. *he fights against his habit to start pacing or clear his throat again, and instead takes a deep breath* We, the Jedi, are protectors of the peace and will prefer any alternative to ending this war against Supreme Leader Gundame and his Order that involves less bloodshed.

In the background ring the calls of more blastershots. Hallas fears that the razzia's had begun: the Stormtroopers had become fed-up with searching around and had resorted to interrogating locals- those who didn't know where the Jedi'd gone were to be executed.

Hallas Pandem: You possess an unique power that can move hearts without having to strike fear and grief into them. If you can teach us your ways, or perhaps assist us in this battle, we might be able to bring balance to the galaxy without having to lose another life.

Kyerean Taresh: *flashing an eager grin* You up for that, m’lady? Us Republican people pay our, eh, legendary saviors pretty generously, you know. *despite her sarcastic undertone she means well; the Zabrak is more or less charmed by the singer's good looks*

However, there is another problem on the horizon. With their ship destroyed and signals trapped under the Annihilation Order's cloche, the Jedi are unable to offer them any sort of trip off the planet. A few options remain, all of which are ridiculously daunting.

Melodious'Lears, Musicians beat...

Macie: *Overhearing the shots* Oh dear sweet mother of Mercy... There's mass gunfire going on out there. And so we get the deal... You two said that you were sent to find someone and happen to believe it to be... Me?

Ridge: Why her? My wife may have telepathy and she might even be capable on using a mind trick or two. Control a mind or two... Just outta a quick flick of a finger or two... however... She's just the Rising Star. A Teenage mother... What would she ever do with being among the fighting? She's a pacifist and a peace bearing individual.

Pidgetta: I know the force though. I move things while i am in sleep. But when i'm awake... I can throwdown and aim a good shot of firepower when need comes. But as you know... this planet is like the most peaceful planet in the galaxy. Not even the First Order knew of this. Supreme Leader Snoke... Kylo Ren... Or should we say the once Evil Ben Solo. Not even they knew. General Hux... He sure as damn didn't know either. If they didn't detect... How is it that you two did?

Natasha: Not that we're questioning you... We just don't understand... Of all the people... Of all the places you were to look for a specific person... Why here? Why Macie? She's not a fighter. She's got no use in fighting.

T.Chen: What's really going on? Who's out there stirring such a ruckus?

The crew were very mixed up with multiple questions and with dire confusion. They didn't happen to understand what was going on and they weren't sure if they were willing to get far into it. But however it was as they were thinking deeply into the matter that it came on to them... There was a situation stirring. Gunfire was sounding off and there were people screaming.

Macie: What is going on out there? This is getting too eerie.

Suddenly...

Macie without giving much notice...

Some things started moving. Was it her mind... or was there someone else in the room doing it?

Melodious'lears, Musicians Beat
They violence outside intensifies, yet at no point do the Stormtrooper manage to come closer to getting them. Nonetheless, Hallas tries to stay tuned in to both the activity within the residence and outside, ready to defend the civilians when needed. Kye remains at his side, though has her Master worried about her impatient thoughts.

Hallas Pandem: You see, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Mrs. Lightfoot is not a fighter- and she doesn't have to be.

Kyerean Taresh: We, eh, we like peace, remember? *gives a casual shrug*

Hallas Pandem: *eyebrows raised, he tries to coax more words out of her* Indeed. Go on, my Padawan. *he seems to enjoy making his apprentice a tad uncomfortable*

Kyerean Taresh: *stutters for a second, then continues with determination* Yeah, so.. we want you to talk this war to an end, or well, more like sing in your case. *she's satisfied with her smart wording, then adds* Essentially it's just you comin' along with us to negotiate with Supreme Leader Gundame and his nasty friends, and you use your singing and charm to convince them to stop fighting.

Hallas Pandem: *nods* That's essentially the plan, though of course it will be more complicated than that.

The blasterfire fades for a bit, though the Jedi sense that Lightfoot's panic about the situation are getting the best of her; things start moving, albeit barely wild enough for anyone to notice. Kye, annoyed with the distraction, uses her own powers to let the trinkets stop trembling so much.

Hallas Pandem: Look, I understand this is a lot to take in- that is why we're only offering a chance. If you'd rather remain on your planet, we won't force you to come along.

Kyerean Taresh: Then the Annihilation Order will get to you, and they are sure less fun to work with I tell you. *she appears convinced of her own words, even though they weren't the most tactical*

Hallas Pandem: Our Grandmaster had a vision about someone like you being out there- a shortcut to ending this war, a more peaceful approach than the ones our ancestors have lived by. *he sighs and looks outside for a moment; the coast is still clear* I know your planet hasn't been involved in any war yet, but Gundame knows who you are now and won't stop tearing this place aparts until he can either convert or kill you.

Kyerean Taresh: We gotta find a ship first, otherwise we'll never get you to Coruscant. We could steal one from these Annihilation nerfs..?

Hallas Pandem: Not yet, Kye. *looks back to the Lightfoot family* Just see this as an invitation to make things right with us.

Some of the squads had been called back to the main ship. Many villagers considered this good news, while in reality the Annihilation Order was pulling back to man the TIE squadrons to bomb the town. They had to act and possibly leave fast.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
They violence outside intensifies, yet at no point do the Stormtrooper manage to come closer to getting them. Nonetheless, Hallas tries to stay tuned in to both the activity within the residence and outside, ready to defend the civilians when needed. Kye remains at his side, though has her Master worried about her impatient thoughts.

Hallas Pandem: You see, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Mrs. Lightfoot is not a fighter- and she doesn't have to be.

Kyerean Taresh: We, eh, we like peace, remember? *gives a casual shrug*

Hallas Pandem: *eyebrows raised, he tries to coax more words out of her* Indeed. Go on, my Padawan. *he seems to enjoy making his apprentice a tad uncomfortable*

Kyerean Taresh: *stutters for a second, then continues with determination* Yeah, so.. we want you to talk this war to an end, or well, more like sing in your case. *she's satisfied with her smart wording, then adds* Essentially it's just you comin' along with us to negotiate with Supreme Leader Gundame and his nasty friends, and you use your singing and charm to convince them to stop fighting.

Hallas Pandem: *nods* That's essentially the plan, though of course it will be more complicated than that.

The blasterfire fades for a bit, though the Jedi sense that Lightfoot's panic about the situation are getting the best of her; things start moving, albeit barely wild enough for anyone to notice. Kye, annoyed with the distraction, uses her own powers to let the trinkets stop trembling so much.

Hallas Pandem: Look, I understand this is a lot to take in- that is why we're only offering a chance. If you'd rather remain on your planet, we won't force you to come along.

Kyerean Taresh: Then the Annihilation Order will get to you, and they are sure less fun to work with I tell you. *she appears convinced of her own words, even though they weren't the most tactical*

Hallas Pandem: Our Grandmaster had a vision about someone like you being out there- a shortcut to ending this war, a more peaceful approach than the ones our ancestors have lived by. *he sighs and looks outside for a moment; the coast is still clear* I know your planet hasn't been involved in any war yet, but Gundame knows who you are now and won't stop tearing this place aparts until he can either convert or kill you.

Kyerean Taresh: We gotta find a ship first, otherwise we'll never get you to Coruscant. We could steal one from these Annihilation nerfs..?

Hallas Pandem: Not yet, Kye. *looks back to the Lightfoot family* Just see this as an invitation to make things right with us.

Some of the squads had been called back to the main ship. Many villagers considered this good news, while in reality the Annihilation Order was pulling back to man the TIE squadrons to bomb the town. They had to act and possibly leave fast.

Melodious'Lears, Musicians beat- Lightfoot Residence

Macie: Look. Whoever this Gundame person is... Whatever he/she/it is. I don't know what to do about that. I can sing... But it isn't gonna mean diddly. From what you were telling about the problem... They have hi-tech weaponry. Things that are rather massive.

Pidgetta: If we were to actually go with you guys to Coruscant... Where ever that may be... Will we be put into the order. Made members of the cause fighting the good fight?

The crew were with a bit of doubt as they didn't know a thing about what was really going on besides what was just told to them just a moment ago. All they knew was for some reason... Macie was a very important figure. A vital part of the whole cause. That it was a lucky break that the good guys came for her before the evil side had the chance. What were they to do though? They couldn't just leave their planet to go off and fight a fight that would rip them away from a lifestyle of peace. What could they do?

T.Chen: *Looking out the windows* Uh-oh... Uh... Hallas... if that is who you are... Ky... If we're to go with you... If my cousin Macie and us... are to go with you... you better have some slight of hand and use some type of diversion... Or a Mind trick of some kind and bust you butts with a move. We got company coming this way and they're with blasters... set for annihilate.

Macie: This is terrible. What do they want? Why me? I am nothing of dire importance to them. I have nothing on them... Never sought to fight. I am a singer... The Rising Star. Rising Star does not mean Warrior or fighter.

Natasha went over to where the window was that T.Chen was looking out of and saw gunfire sounding off. Flashes of light.

Natasha: Ky... Hallas... If you two were with premonition of something starting... You're batting a thousand persecs easy. Because... i think we just saw this planet be pulled into the conflict... Now.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-41.png

Macie: *Feeling her heart aching over the loss of innocent lives* This is awful... Terrible. All those people are getting hurt... because of me! ME! *Emotional* Why is this happening to me?! WHY?! I am just a singer. I am nothing special to the cause. Why do those bad men want me so much? I am not that big of a deal.

There was much to tell... However time was short. Someone would have to make a fast act and quick. The sounds were getting closer... and the storm troopers were nearing closer. If they were to make a mad dash and flee... they would have to do it right away... before the window of chance was gone for good.

No matter how wildly the guns rattles, Hallas remains calm for as long as the situation required- this changes, however, when one of Macie Lightfoot's cousins voices her concern about the violence outside.. and the harrowing wailing of passing TIE-fighters rangs from overhead. It becomes clear that they can't stay inside much longer: someone must have sold them out.

Hallas Pandem: *focuses on Macie and tries to make eye contact* Hey, take it easy- I know this is the worst way to be reveal it, but you'll have to trust us on this.

As Kyerean goes to check outside, some of the TIE-fighters soaring above them open fire on a residence down the street. The place explodes in heavy fire.. and from the smoke, the soldiers march on. Deciding not the check back with Hallas yet, Kye jumps over a hedge to check out the meadows behind the house, and spots a way off the planet.

Hallas Pandem: Right now, at that matters is that we bring you all to safety, okay? We can talk more later.

Kyerean Taresh: *hops in through an open window and looks around* Good news- there've got a deployment ship landed in your backyard thing, seems empty enough. We can borrow it and get away!

Hallas Pandem: Well, it's that or staying here.. *he turns to Macie's husband* If you have any blasters at hand, now is the time to take them out.

Kyerean Taresh: *huffs* Though we can absolutely take 'em out ourselves..

Hallas Pandem: ..every bit of help is appreciated. Kye will lead the way, stay close to each other- I will watch your back. I'm sorry this had to go this way, and we all can-..

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, that can also wait. You good to go?

Hallas can't help but feel divided about the enthusiasm that gleams off his apprentice's face. As he ushers the civilians to leave their house and find safety in a ship nearby, he keeps on thinking about how he should change his methods to improve his Padawan's behavior. He trusts her heart, but knows the traces of upbringing spoils every good intention; that was something he was far too familiar with.

Kyerean Taresh: *toys around with lightsaber, ready to ignite it when needed* All keeping up? It isn’t far- the ship’s right over there, as empty as Gungan's skull!

As it turns out, the squad had indeed already left the transport shuttle; the only one left behind is the pilot. The man can't possibly pose a big threat for two Jedi, though they were at risk of alerting every Stormtrooper in the area if he managed to cry for help. A more shadowy approach was required to get the job done.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
No matter how wildly the guns rattles, Hallas remains calm for as long as the situation required- this changes, however, when one of Macie Lightfoot's cousins voices her concern about the violence outside.. and the harrowing wailing of passing TIE-fighters rangs from overhead. It becomes clear that they can't stay inside much longer: someone must have sold them out.

Hallas Pandem: *focuses on Macie and tries to make eye contact* Hey, take it easy- I know this is the worst way to be reveal it, but you'll have to trust us on this.

As Kyerean goes to check outside, some of the TIE-fighters soaring above them open fire on a residence down the street. The place explodes in heavy fire.. and from the smoke, the soldiers march on. Deciding not the check back with Hallas yet, Kye jumps over a hedge to check out the meadows behind the house, and spots a way off the planet.

Hallas Pandem: Right now, at that matters is that we bring you all to safety, okay? We can talk more later.

Kyerean Taresh: *hops in through an open window and looks around* Good news- there've got a deployment ship landed in your backyard thing, seems empty enough. We can borrow it and get away!

Hallas Pandem: Well, it's that or staying here.. *he turns to Macie's husband* If you have any blasters at hand, now is the time to take them out.

Kyerean Taresh: *huffs* Though we can absolutely take 'em out ourselves..

Hallas Pandem: ..every bit of help is appreciated. Kye will lead the way, stay close to each other- I will watch your back. I'm sorry this had to go this way, and we all can-..

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, that can also wait. You good to go?

Hallas can't help but feel divided about the enthusiasm that gleams off his apprentice's face. As he ushers the civilians to leave their house and find safety in a ship nearby, he keeps on thinking about how he should change his methods to improve his Padawan's behavior. He trusts her heart, but knows the traces of upbringing spoils every good intention; that was something he was far too familiar with.

Kyerean Taresh: *toys around with lightsaber, ready to ignite it when needed* All keeping up? It isn’t far- the ship’s right over there, as empty as Gungan's skull!

As it turns out, the squad had indeed already left the transport shuttle; the only one left behind is the pilot. The man can't possibly pose a big threat for two Jedi, though they were at risk of alerting every Stormtrooper in the area if he managed to cry for help. A more shadowy approach was required to get the job done.

Melodious'Lears, Musicians beat- Lightfoot Residence...

Macie: *Sniffles* Our beautiful home... It's ruined. Those Storm Troopers are the absolute worst.

Pidgetta: I know the feeling. I feel it too. I want to just blast them all to hades.

T.Chen: Cousins... The anger leads to suffering. Remember the teachings of Yoda. He once came to this planet. 10 years ago. He once said to us about the Jedi... Taught us about the force. How it surrounded us. That it flowed. All around. But also taught about how sometimes there would be a couple Jedi's who feel so sensitive to emotion and get so full of conflict that it leads them to suffer. Said that Suffering led to anguish. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny." He taught that. He might have been a short dude. Mandalorian's usually are. But he was no fool. He was wise. You couldn't bullshit him. Even if you tried. You would fail. And believe me... Yoda would let you have it if you tried to pull one over him.

Natasha: That... i have no doubt. None.

Ridge: Macie... as painful as it may be... we need to go. We can not stay. The Robot assistants have just packed 4 weeks worth of clothes and trinkets. Music equipment. Your outfits and all the viable things we're gonna need. We may be gone awhile... But this is for the best.

Macie: I Know. Do you guys have everything you'll need?

Pidgetta: Yeah. We do.

It was only there when they had all their things that of which they'd need and it was then where they made their way off to the ship. The time to head out... was now. They had to get the hell outta dodge while the opening was there. It was not safe there anymore as there were storm troopers all over and they were looming closer. It was not gonna be long before they caught on to the scent of one person they were after just as much as the Jedi were. The Jedi fortunately were the ones that caught her. But questions... still remained... What was so vital about Macie? What brought them over to where she was and why was she the one that they were after? What did they truly know about her and did they seem to know about the entire Bloodline of her?

A Moment later...

Melodious'Lears, Transport Shuttle

ridge-mercer-56.jpg

Ridge: Let's get going. We have to go.

gaby-sun-mercer1.jpg

Gaby: Ridge... *Running onto the ship* Brother... The Stormtroopers are on our block... They've started to knock on the doors of our neighbors. I heard one of them speak.

Ridge: What did they say?

Gaby: They said: "Surrender Macie... Or get exterminated. Supreme Leader Gundame wants her... Dead or Alive!"

Pidgetta: Okay... I'll bite this bird. Let's get crackin'. We got a mission. It waits for no one.

Melodious'lears, Transport Shuttle
Only the turning of a wrist was needed to crack the spine of the poor pilot left behind, and once Hallas was sure they were the only ones in the ship, he let the civilians in. They both are rather surprised when a second man runs in, apparently related to one of them. Kyerean decides to take care of the body herself, disposing it quickly by leaving it outside. She makes sure to take his handblaster with her though, as despite their lack of elegance, blasters had proven to be useful sidearms in the past. Once everyone is inside, Hallas closes the blastdoors.

Hallas Pandem: We're all here? Good. I'll set the course to Coruscant and prepare to make the jump to hyperspace.. and, eh..

Kyerean Taresh: Don't we gotta take the tag the Order has on it off it? *she already has a few wires from the dashboard in her hand* Otherwise they're gonna track us all the way there, given those slimy creeps don't possess lightspeed-tracking at all.

Hallas Pandem: Um, yeah, let's get to that first. So, first off, you need to shut this console-..

Kyeraen Taresh: *snaps wire* Done.

Hallas Pandem: Woah- hey! *sighs* 'Kay then.. I hope you're right. Go check with the Lightfoots, will you?

Kyerean Taresh: Aye aye, Master..

As Kye wanders off to talk with the civilians in the belly of the shuttle, Hallas types in the coordinates and flips the switch to hyperspace. The vessel quivers heavily, though returns to a calmer state when they enter the endless blue tunnel heading nowhere and everywhere. Breathing out in relief, he gets up and goes to the hull as well, watching the company of six Lightfoots leaning against the cockpit door.

Kyerean Taresh: So.. anyone got any questions? I think we made ourselves an' our quest very clear, but hey, always room for.. *groans* ..more.

Hallas Pandem: Kye, give them a little space, they've been through a lot. *puts his hand on her shoulder and goes to sit with the civilians*

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, right. *leaves to go sit in the cockpit*

Hallas Pandem: *slowly shakes his head* Hm, I apologize for my apprentice. She means well, you know.. but adapting to this kind of lifestyle hasn't been easy for her. Shadows of the past, well, are usually harder to get rid off than most people think.

Heading for the Core systems would take them time, and Hallas decided to use that time to tend to his injuries. Firstly he pulls up his sleeve to reveal a nasty blasterwound on his forearm, which he heals using his field cauterizer. He is very much able to Force-heal, but didn't want to draw to much attention to himself, and let the Lightfoots settle with what happened in peace instead. Eventually, Kyerean pokes her head inside the belly of the shuttle to warn her Master that they were about to arrive. He finishes patching up his injury and goes to check the cockpit. After long minutes the ship finally pulls out of hyperspace, and before them emerges the fantastic metropolian planet.

Coruscant System, near the orbit
Hallas goes back to the Lightfoots to let them know they've arrived, still limping slightly from his leg-wound, albeit less than earlier.

Hallas Pandem: I wanted to let you know that we've arrived. I'll send word to the Serinity Alliance and the Jedi Order that you're coming- Macie, you can come along with us so the Master themselves can have a look at you and explain what's going on. As for your family, well, we'll make sure to prepare quarters for all of you nearby the Alliance outpost.

Kyerean Taresh: What 'bout the Refuge? Are we gonna go there too later?

Hallas Pandem: Once they've made their choice, yeah, they'll probably find safety and rest there for the time being.

The ship breaks through the orbit and glides through the never-ending cityscape like a giant mynock. It is only a matter of time before the local authority tries to contact them, but with the tracker and all broken, they have to answer it on their portable receivers. Hallas hands the ship to Kye for a moment to answer them; not the smartest of ideas. Rumbling in protest, the ship speeds up and they race past monuments and skyscrapers much faster than needed and is allowed- but before Hallas can intervene, they land on a platform beside said outpost.

Kyerean Taresh: There, another happy landing! *turns around, then to Hallas* Do we have to escort them to their place or is it off to the Temple yet?

Hallas Pandem: No-.. no, we'll have to speak to the General too. Don't forget the overall importance of this mission, my Padawan. *addresses the Lightfoots* We have arrived. Are you ready to go? These people can be trusted; they've been taking the fight to the Annihilation Order for a while now, and they'll be more than happen to lend a safe place to stay for you.

From the small building next to them, multiple curious Alliance fighters and workers seep, coming to investigate the mysterious Annihilation Order vessel. Some of them know that there are allies inside, but they can't risk to trust an unknown ship too soon.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Melodious'lears, Transport Shuttle
Only the turning of a wrist was needed to crack the spine of the poor pilot left behind, and once Hallas was sure they were the only ones in the ship, he let the civilians in. They both are rather surprised when a second man runs in, apparently related to one of them. Kyerean decides to take care of the body herself, disposing it quickly by leaving it outside. She makes sure to take his handblaster with her though, as despite their lack of elegance, blasters had proven to be useful sidearms in the past. Once everyone is inside, Hallas closes the blastdoors.

Hallas Pandem: We're all here? Good. I'll set the course to Coruscant and prepare to make the jump to hyperspace.. and, eh..

Kyerean Taresh: Don't we gotta take the tag the Order has on it off it? *she already has a few wires from the dashboard in her hand* Otherwise they're gonna track us all the way there, given those slimy creeps don't possess lightspeed-tracking at all.

Hallas Pandem: Um, yeah, let's get to that first. So, first off, you need to shut this console-..

Kyeraen Taresh: *snaps wire* Done.

Hallas Pandem: Woah- hey! *sighs* 'Kay then.. I hope you're right. Go check with the Lightfoots, will you?

Kyerean Taresh: Aye aye, Master..

As Kye wanders off to talk with the civilians in the belly of the shuttle, Hallas types in the coordinates and flips the switch to hyperspace. The vessel quivers heavily, though returns to a calmer state when they enter the endless blue tunnel heading nowhere and everywhere. Breathing out in relief, he gets up and goes to the hull as well, watching the company of six Lightfoots leaning against the cockpit door.

Kyerean Taresh: So.. anyone got any questions? I think we made ourselves an' our quest very clear, but hey, always room for.. *groans* ..more.

Hallas Pandem: Kye, give them a little space, they've been through a lot. *puts his hand on her shoulder and goes to sit with the civilians*

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, right. *leaves to go sit in the cockpit*

Hallas Pandem: *slowly shakes his head* Hm, I apologize for my apprentice. She means well, you know.. but adapting to this kind of lifestyle hasn't been easy for her. Shadows of the past, well, are usually harder to get rid off than most people think.

Heading for the Core systems would take them time, and Hallas decided to use that time to tend to his injuries. Firstly he pulls up his sleeve to reveal a nasty blasterwound on his forearm, which he heals using his field cauterizer. He is very much able to Force-heal, but didn't want to draw to much attention to himself, and let the Lightfoots settle with what happened in peace instead. Eventually, Kyerean pokes her head inside the belly of the shuttle to warn her Master that they were about to arrive. He finishes patching up his injury and goes to check the cockpit. After long minutes the ship finally pulls out of hyperspace, and before them emerges the fantastic metropolian planet.

Coruscant System, near the orbit
Hallas goes back to the Lightfoots to let them know they've arrived, still limping slightly from his leg-wound, albeit less than earlier.

Hallas Pandem: I wanted to let you know that we've arrived. I'll send word to the Serinity Alliance and the Jedi Order that you're coming- Macie, you can come along with us so the Master themselves can have a look at you and explain what's going on. As for your family, well, we'll make sure to prepare quarters for all of you nearby the Alliance outpost.

Kyerean Taresh: What 'bout the Refuge? Are we gonna go there too later?

Hallas Pandem: Once they've made their choice, yeah, they'll probably find safety and rest there for the time being.

The ship breaks through the orbit and glides through the never-ending cityscape like a giant mynock. It is only a matter of time before the local authority tries to contact them, but with the tracker and all broken, they have to answer it on their portable receivers. Hallas hands the ship to Kye for a moment to answer them; not the smartest of ideas. Rumbling in protest, the ship speeds up and they race past monuments and skyscrapers much faster than needed and is allowed- but before Hallas can intervene, they land on a platform beside said outpost.

Kyerean Taresh: There, another happy landing! *turns around, then to Hallas* Do we have to escort them to their place or is it off to the Temple yet?

Hallas Pandem: No-.. no, we'll have to speak to the General too. Don't forget the overall importance of this mission, my Padawan. *addresses the Lightfoots* We have arrived. Are you ready to go? These people can be trusted; they've been taking the fight to the Annihilation Order for a while now, and they'll be more than happen to lend a safe place to stay for you.

From the small building next to them, multiple curious Alliance fighters and workers seep, coming to investigate the mysterious Annihilation Order vessel. Some of them know that there are allies inside, but they can't risk to trust an unknown ship too soon.

Coruscant- Landing Port

starwars3-movie-screencaps.com-2654.jpg

The crew all looked to see that they landed on Coruscant and witnessed the huge buildings. There were a whole mess of buildings. Ridge looked at the scenery and saw that things were gonna be rather different. Different circumstances. Gaby, Ridge's sister saw the buildings and felt herself become dizzy. They all were. Ridge's Maiden name was Mercer. His sister was Mercer too. Gaby was Macie's Sister-in-law. What the Jedi's didn't catch on to yet was that Ridge and Gaby happened to have a alter-ego. Identity. They would dress up as Drag Queens and yet... they were also straight. As Straight as they could get and you couldn't get them to be any more straighter than what they were...

Pidgetta and Natasha looked at the buildings and saw that they were surely not on Kansa'tyre anymore.

Macie: *To the two Jedi's* I suppose that i should go along with you two. It's gonna be time for some answers and soon.

Pidgetta: So... Where're we staying at again?

Natasha: Oh... Tell us more about what's going on. What's really going on and what does it have to do with us? Is there really something about to happen that we ought to know about?

Macie looked at the officials who were outside the transport waiting and sighed...

Macie: Ky... Hallas... if we're to stay here... I want to be assured that my crew and i will be kept safe and no danger will come of them.

Gaby: Where will we be staying anyway? Any ideas?

Coruscant, Central District
Producing the occasional hiss or two, the doors of the transport vessel open and allow everyone in it to look outside. The Alliance members are careful not to enter immediately, as despite having the confirmation that it are indeed allies of them manning the ship, one couldn't be sure what would reside in it alongside them. A curious engineer pokes her head inside, nods, and then leaves. Hallas walks back to the hull to talk some comfort into the Lightfoots one last time, while Kye hops past him to wander around landing port to check with some far friends.

Hallas Pandem: There is no need to worry about them, trust me. These people are the ones opposing the Order that is ravaging your planet, and even if they weren't, they probably wouldn't find your family crucial enough to hurt. After all, Gundame doesn't want to use your powers unlike we do- he wants you dead and isn't at all interested in setting traps to get that done. *takes a deep breath* You'll see your family after the meeting, it won't be long, no worries. After your meeting with the Jedi Council, we'll discuss a more permanent place to stay for you all.

He walks outside to give Macie the time to say goodbye to her family - even though she'll probably see them again over lunch - and look for his Padawan. Seeing her so happy among the soldiers and pilots of the Serenity Alliance makes him smile; in spite of her inappropriate behavior, Hallas trusts that he heart is in the right place. He just can't seem to figure out how to bring the best out, and let the past that's haunting her die.

Kyerean Taresh: Whatcha staring at, Master? Are we gonna go to the Temple yet? *walks up to Hallas*

Hallas Pandem: Go right ahead, if you want, I only want to have a word with General Sar'Lynn before we go.

He looks for a quiet spot and calls in the holographic figure of an older Twi'Lek woman clad in practical white robes; the official leader of the Serenity Alliance.

Hallas Pandem: General, I'm.. terribly sorry about the loss of our squad- the Order had been on our tail from who knows where, and things went differently than we'd hoped.

General Sar'Lynn: But you retrieved the asset, didn't you?

Hallas Pandem: Yes, m'am. Her and her family are in that ship. We've offered the latter a temporary place at the outpost.

General Sar'Lynn: I presume you're wanting to catch up with the Order, hm?

Hallas Pandem: Indeed. Do you want us to report back to the Refuge so you can see her for yourself?

General San'Lynn: That won't be necessary, poor thing has gone through enough today. No, I'll come down to Coruscant tomorrow to visit her at the outpost.

Hallas Pandem: All good and right, m'am. See you soon, then.

General San'Lynn: May the Force be with you, Pandem. *the hologram disappears*

Hallas returns to the transport vessel. Once they have made sure Lightfoot's family has gone outside to stay with the Alliance for the moment, the Jedi go back to man the ship and bring Macie to the Jedi Temple, that isn't too far from the small Alliance outpost. Once demolished and rebuilt again, the Temple towers high above most other buildings, with the exception of the skyscrapers that border it to the far left and right. Hallas lands the ship on a small platform nearby, but before they go out, he wants to talk to Macie again.

Kyerean Taresh: This again? *groans* Right, mind if I just walk ahead a bit?

Hallas Pandem: Ease up, Kye, it won't even take a minute. *turns to Macie* So.. eh, the people you're about to meet are Counselors of our Order; important figures for Jedi and non-Jedi alike- but all I ask of you is that you remain calm, there is no need to be someone other than yourself.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, as if they like us for doin' that..

Hallas Pandem: *ignores Kye* For someone outside the Order to meet with them is an unique occurrence. You'll be fine.

With those words, he opens the doors again and walks outside, then waits to see if Macie is willing to follow. Hallas imagines it might be a thrilling or even terrifying moment for her, but even though Kyerean was right about the Council's prejudices towards them, he was sure they would treat lady Lightfight with far more respect. He hopes so for her sake, at least.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Central District
Producing the occasional hiss or two, the doors of the transport vessel open and allow everyone in it to look outside. The Alliance members are careful not to enter immediately, as despite having the confirmation that it are indeed allies of them manning the ship, one couldn't be sure what would reside in it alongside them. A curious engineer pokes her head inside, nods, and then leaves. Hallas walks back to the hull to talk some comfort into the Lightfoots one last time, while Kye hops past him to wander around landing port to check with some far friends.

Hallas Pandem: There is no need to worry about them, trust me. These people are the ones opposing the Order that is ravaging your planet, and even if they weren't, they probably wouldn't find your family crucial enough to hurt. After all, Gundame doesn't want to use your powers unlike we do- he wants you dead and isn't at all interested in setting traps to get that done. *takes a deep breath* You'll see your family after the meeting, it won't be long, no worries. After your meeting with the Jedi Council, we'll discuss a more permanent place to stay for you all.

He walks outside to give Macie the time to say goodbye to her family - even though she'll probably see them again over lunch - and look for his Padawan. Seeing her so happy among the soldiers and pilots of the Serenity Alliance makes him smile; in spite of her inappropriate behavior, Hallas trusts that he heart is in the right place. He just can't seem to figure out how to bring the best out, and let the past that's haunting her die.

Kyerean Taresh: Whatcha staring at, Master? Are we gonna go to the Temple yet? *walks up to Hallas*

Hallas Pandem: Go right ahead, if you want, I only want to have a word with General Sar'Lynn before we go.

He looks for a quiet spot and calls in the holographic figure of an older Twi'Lek woman clad in practical white robes; the official leader of the Serenity Alliance.

Hallas Pandem: General, I'm.. terribly sorry about the loss of our squad- the Order had been on our tail from who knows where, and things went differently than we'd hoped.

General Sar'Lynn: But you retrieved the asset, didn't you?

Hallas Pandem: Yes, m'am. Her and her family are in that ship. We've offered the latter a temporary place at the outpost.

General Sar'Lynn: I presume you're wanting to catch up with the Order, hm?

Hallas Pandem: Indeed. Do you want us to report back to the Refuge so you can see her for yourself?

General San'Lynn: That won't be necessary, poor thing has gone through enough today. No, I'll come down to Coruscant tomorrow to visit her at the outpost.

Hallas Pandem: All good and right, m'am. See you soon, then.

General San'Lynn: May the Force be with you, Pandem. *the hologram disappears*

Hallas returns to the transport vessel. Once they have made sure Lightfoot's family has gone outside to stay with the Alliance for the moment, the Jedi go back to man the ship and bring Macie to the Jedi Temple, that isn't too far from the small Alliance outpost. Once demolished and rebuilt again, the Temple towers high above most other buildings, with the exception of the skyscrapers that border it to the far left and right. Hallas lands the ship on a small platform nearby, but before they go out, he wants to talk to Macie again.

Kyerean Taresh: This again? *groans* Right, mind if I just walk ahead a bit?

Hallas Pandem: Ease up, Kye, it won't even take a minute. *turns to Macie* So.. eh, the people you're about to meet are Counselors of our Order; important figures for Jedi and non-Jedi alike- but all I ask of you is that you remain calm, there is no need to be someone other than yourself.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, as if they like us for doin' that..

Hallas Pandem: *ignores Kye* For someone outside the Order to meet with them is an unique occurrence. You'll be fine.

With those words, he opens the doors again and walks outside, then waits to see if Macie is willing to follow. Hallas imagines it might be a thrilling or even terrifying moment for her, but even though Kyerean was right about the Council's prejudices towards them, he was sure they would treat lady Lightfight with far more respect. He hopes so for her sake, at least.

Coruscant-Jedi Temple

Macie was in a state of apprehension and she was a tad nervous. From the tales that she was told about the Jedi council... They were incapable of showing much emotion as to them it was the motion that could cause them to slip to the dark side as they showed their pain... their hurt. That was the one part she recalled. But that was only a sole part of it all. One big part... Emotionally. But there was also other things. She saw the building and looked at the hall. She recalled the one part where she was told once that Obi-wan and Yoda were here... And it was to find out what was going on during the Sith overturn. Discovering that Anakin killed Younglings and was seduced to the dark side. It was the legend of the Jedi's downfall. Once upon a time...

Macie:Hallas, Where are the Council Exactly? Are they... here or on the top floor?

maz-kanata.jpg

Maz: *Sensing a presence and turning to see a teenage girl* ... What... *Gasps; realizing who she was and announcing the name* Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot! *Walking over to Macie* Dear... Heavens... You're a real fresh Jedi in waiting. Let Maz take a look at you... *Looking Macie over in admiration* You... You're a real find. *To Hallas* Hallas, Where did you find this destined Teenager?

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
To Kyerean, the Jedi Temple feels like an imposing and somewhat alienating place. It was hard to describe, but put simply, she somehow feels like she doesn't really fit in. The Ways of the Jedi are the only thing she can hold on to, and yet the Masters of the very same ways don't seem to like her. They aren't great fans of Hallas either, at least the great majority of them. Kye feels like it are only those who are able to think beyond the book understand them, understand that people can change, and that not every person of great deeds is a perfect being. Either way, there was a woman whom she did like, and Hallas too: it was Maz Kanata, an ally of the Jedi and a current seer who overlooked the Archives. And rather randomly, said woman comes trotting their way.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey Maz, long time no see! You got the prints of those books I stole for you?

But at the moment, Maz doesn't pay her any mind. She gasps and seems entirely blown away by.. Macie?

Hallas Pandem: Woah, you know her, Maz? *he strokes the back of his head before he answers her* Well, the Council send us to a planet in Wild Space to find a certain asset, someone with an unique bond with the Force.. and Macie is the one we found. We're taking her to see the Masters.

Kyerean Taresh: How'd you know her name? *turns to Macie and huffs* You've got tomes written about you, then?

Hallas Pandem: *shortly hums to himself, then nods* Why don't you come with us to see the Council? Surely your knowledge about our guest here would come in handy. *while always happy to see an old friend, he knows he can't keep the Masters waiting*

The Jedi leads the way up to the Council chamber, that overlooks the city in an almost charming way. Gathered in a circle of rounded seats sit the members of the Jedi Council, all exceptional Masters in one field or another. There are twelve of them present, one of which in a holographic shape, and they all look at the company they got. Some of them need time to realize why they've come and who the unknown girl was.

Master Khan Razzla: Master Pandem, I see your mission was successful. Is this woman you bring forth our asset?

Hallas Pandem: It is, Master Razzla. We found her on Kansa'tyre, an unaffiliated place in Wild Space. We were, well, taken by surprise by the Annihilation Order along the way, but we managed to get her and her family out safely.

Master Giren Uko: We care very little about the politics right now, Master Pandem, so please.. *turns to Macie*

Kyerean Taresh: Crank.. did somethin' go wrong between you and-..

Hallas Pandem: *speaks in a lower tone as he pushes her hand away* Kye, please.. *reluctantly looks back at the Council* We have also brought Maz Kanata with us, as she seems to know more about our asset than any of us.

Master Khan Razzla: That may be so, but let's not forget our manners. *looks at Macie* Who are you, girl?

For an Order that was about to make acquaintances with a person they'd spend many innocent lives on to find, the two most prominent members of the Council were rather harsh and unfeeling. After the tragic incident that was the Chosen One's Prophecy, the Order hadn't even considered changing their ways: instead, they'd become even sterner than before, monitoring every feeling and odd mannerism of their members with a discerning eye. Everything was built upon the knowledge the late Grandmaster Rey had recovered, and the Jedi clung too desperately to those few laws and outdated codes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Rising Star Saga [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus