Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Rising Star Saga [closed]

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Central District
Producing the occasional hiss or two, the doors of the transport vessel open and allow everyone in it to look outside. The Alliance members are careful not to enter immediately, as despite having the confirmation that it are indeed allies of them manning the ship, one couldn't be sure what would reside in it alongside them. A curious engineer pokes her head inside, nods, and then leaves. Hallas walks back to the hull to talk some comfort into the Lightfoots one last time, while Kye hops past him to wander around landing port to check with some far friends.

Hallas Pandem: There is no need to worry about them, trust me. These people are the ones opposing the Order that is ravaging your planet, and even if they weren't, they probably wouldn't find your family crucial enough to hurt. After all, Gundame doesn't want to use your powers unlike we do- he wants you dead and isn't at all interested in setting traps to get that done. *takes a deep breath* You'll see your family after the meeting, it won't be long, no worries. After your meeting with the Jedi Council, we'll discuss a more permanent place to stay for you all.

He walks outside to give Macie the time to say goodbye to her family - even though she'll probably see them again over lunch - and look for his Padawan. Seeing her so happy among the soldiers and pilots of the Serenity Alliance makes him smile; in spite of her inappropriate behavior, Hallas trusts that he heart is in the right place. He just can't seem to figure out how to bring the best out, and let the past that's haunting her die.

Kyerean Taresh: Whatcha staring at, Master? Are we gonna go to the Temple yet? *walks up to Hallas*

Hallas Pandem: Go right ahead, if you want, I only want to have a word with General Sar'Lynn before we go.

He looks for a quiet spot and calls in the holographic figure of an older Twi'Lek woman clad in practical white robes; the official leader of the Serenity Alliance.

Hallas Pandem: General, I'm.. terribly sorry about the loss of our squad- the Order had been on our tail from who knows where, and things went differently than we'd hoped.

General Sar'Lynn: But you retrieved the asset, didn't you?

Hallas Pandem: Yes, m'am. Her and her family are in that ship. We've offered the latter a temporary place at the outpost.

General Sar'Lynn: I presume you're wanting to catch up with the Order, hm?

Hallas Pandem: Indeed. Do you want us to report back to the Refuge so you can see her for yourself?

General San'Lynn: That won't be necessary, poor thing has gone through enough today. No, I'll come down to Coruscant tomorrow to visit her at the outpost.

Hallas Pandem: All good and right, m'am. See you soon, then.

General San'Lynn: May the Force be with you, Pandem. *the hologram disappears*

Hallas returns to the transport vessel. Once they have made sure Lightfoot's family has gone outside to stay with the Alliance for the moment, the Jedi go back to man the ship and bring Macie to the Jedi Temple, that isn't too far from the small Alliance outpost. Once demolished and rebuilt again, the Temple towers high above most other buildings, with the exception of the skyscrapers that border it to the far left and right. Hallas lands the ship on a small platform nearby, but before they go out, he wants to talk to Macie again.

Kyerean Taresh: This again? *groans* Right, mind if I just walk ahead a bit?

Hallas Pandem: Ease up, Kye, it won't even take a minute. *turns to Macie* So.. eh, the people you're about to meet are Counselors of our Order; important figures for Jedi and non-Jedi alike- but all I ask of you is that you remain calm, there is no need to be someone other than yourself.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, as if they like us for doin' that..

Hallas Pandem: *ignores Kye* For someone outside the Order to meet with them is an unique occurrence. You'll be fine.

With those words, he opens the doors again and walks outside, then waits to see if Macie is willing to follow. Hallas imagines it might be a thrilling or even terrifying moment for her, but even though Kyerean was right about the Council's prejudices towards them, he was sure they would treat lady Lightfight with far more respect. He hopes so for her sake, at least.

Coruscant-Jedi Temple

Macie was in a state of apprehension and she was a tad nervous. From the tales that she was told about the Jedi council... They were incapable of showing much emotion as to them it was the motion that could cause them to slip to the dark side as they showed their pain... their hurt. That was the one part she recalled. But that was only a sole part of it all. One big part... Emotionally. But there was also other things. She saw the building and looked at the hall. She recalled the one part where she was told once that Obi-wan and Yoda were here... And it was to find out what was going on during the Sith overturn. Discovering that Anakin killed Younglings and was seduced to the dark side. It was the legend of the Jedi's downfall. Once upon a time...

Macie:Hallas, Where are the Council Exactly? Are they... here or on the top floor?

maz-kanata.jpg

Maz: *Sensing a presence and turning to see a teenage girl* ... What... *Gasps; realizing who she was and announcing the name* Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot! *Walking over to Macie* Dear... Heavens... You're a real fresh Jedi in waiting. Let Maz take a look at you... *Looking Macie over in admiration* You... You're a real find. *To Hallas* Hallas, Where did you find this destined Teenager?
Garn's Hoard (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
To Kyerean, the Jedi Temple feels like an imposing and somewhat alienating place. It was hard to describe, but put simply, she somehow feels like she doesn't really fit in. The Ways of the Jedi are the only thing she can hold on to, and yet the Masters of the very same ways don't seem to like her. They aren't great fans of Hallas either, at least the great majority of them. Kye feels like it are only those who are able to think beyond the book understand them, understand that people can change, and that not every person of great deeds is a perfect being. Either way, there was a woman whom she did like, and Hallas too: it was Maz Kanata, an ally of the Jedi and a current seer who overlooked the Archives. And rather randomly, said woman comes trotting their way.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey Maz, long time no see! You got the prints of those books I stole for you?

But at the moment, Maz doesn't pay her any mind. She gasps and seems entirely blown away by.. Macie?

Hallas Pandem: Woah, you know her, Maz? *he strokes the back of his head before he answers her* Well, the Council send us to a planet in Wild Space to find a certain asset, someone with an unique bond with the Force.. and Macie is the one we found. We're taking her to see the Masters.

Kyerean Taresh: How'd you know her name? *turns to Macie and huffs* You've got tomes written about you, then?

Hallas Pandem: *shortly hums to himself, then nods* Why don't you come with us to see the Council? Surely your knowledge about our guest here would come in handy. *while always happy to see an old friend, he knows he can't keep the Masters waiting*

The Jedi leads the way up to the Council chamber, that overlooks the city in an almost charming way. Gathered in a circle of rounded seats sit the members of the Jedi Council, all exceptional Masters in one field or another. There are twelve of them present, one of which in a holographic shape, and they all look at the company they got. Some of them need time to realize why they've come and who the unknown girl was.

Master Khan Razzla: Master Pandem, I see your mission was successful. Is this woman you bring forth our asset?

Hallas Pandem: It is, Master Razzla. We found her on Kansa'tyre, an unaffiliated place in Wild Space. We were, well, taken by surprise by the Annihilation Order along the way, but we managed to get her and her family out safely.

Master Giren Uko: We care very little about the politics right now, Master Pandem, so please.. *turns to Macie*

Kyerean Taresh: Crank.. did somethin' go wrong between you and-..

Hallas Pandem: *speaks in a lower tone as he pushes her hand away* Kye, please.. *reluctantly looks back at the Council* We have also brought Maz Kanata with us, as she seems to know more about our asset than any of us.

Master Khan Razzla: That may be so, but let's not forget our manners. *looks at Macie* Who are you, girl?

For an Order that was about to make acquaintances with a person they'd spend many innocent lives on to find, the two most prominent members of the Council were rather harsh and unfeeling. After the tragic incident that was the Chosen One's Prophecy, the Order hadn't even considered changing their ways: instead, they'd become even sterner than before, monitoring every feeling and odd mannerism of their members with a discerning eye. Everything was built upon the knowledge the late Grandmaster Rey had recovered, and the Jedi clung too desperately to those few laws and outdated codes.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Jedi Temple
To Kyerean, the Jedi Temple feels like an imposing and somewhat alienating place. It was hard to describe, but put simply, she somehow feels like she doesn't really fit in. The Ways of the Jedi are the only thing she can hold on to, and yet the Masters of the very same ways don't seem to like her. They aren't great fans of Hallas either, at least the great majority of them. Kye feels like it are only those who are able to think beyond the book understand them, understand that people can change, and that not every person of great deeds is a perfect being. Either way, there was a woman whom she did like, and Hallas too: it was Maz Kanata, an ally of the Jedi and a current seer who overlooked the Archives. And rather randomly, said woman comes trotting their way.

Kyerean Taresh: Hey Maz, long time no see! You got the prints of those books I stole for you?

But at the moment, Maz doesn't pay her any mind. She gasps and seems entirely blown away by.. Macie?

Hallas Pandem: Woah, you know her, Maz? *he strokes the back of his head before he answers her* Well, the Council send us to a planet in Wild Space to find a certain asset, someone with an unique bond with the Force.. and Macie is the one we found. We're taking her to see the Masters.

Kyerean Taresh: How'd you know her name? *turns to Macie and huffs* You've got tomes written about you, then?

Hallas Pandem: *shortly hums to himself, then nods* Why don't you come with us to see the Council? Surely your knowledge about our guest here would come in handy. *while always happy to see an old friend, he knows he can't keep the Masters waiting*

The Jedi leads the way up to the Council chamber, that overlooks the city in an almost charming way. Gathered in a circle of rounded seats sit the members of the Jedi Council, all exceptional Masters in one field or another. There are twelve of them present, one of which in a holographic shape, and they all look at the company they got. Some of them need time to realize why they've come and who the unknown girl was.

Master Khan Razzla: Master Pandem, I see your mission was successful. Is this woman you bring forth our asset?

Hallas Pandem: It is, Master Razzla. We found her on Kansa'tyre, an unaffiliated place in Wild Space. We were, well, taken by surprise by the Annihilation Order along the way, but we managed to get her and her family out safely.

Master Giren Uko: We care very little about the politics right now, Master Pandem, so please.. *turns to Macie*

Kyerean Taresh: Crank.. did somethin' go wrong between you and-..

Hallas Pandem: *speaks in a lower tone as he pushes her hand away* Kye, please.. *reluctantly looks back at the Council* We have also brought Maz Kanata with us, as she seems to know more about our asset than any of us.

Master Khan Razzla: That may be so, but let's not forget our manners. *looks at Macie* Who are you, girl?

For an Order that was about to make acquaintances with a person they'd spend many innocent lives on to find, the two most prominent members of the Council were rather harsh and unfeeling. After the tragic incident that was the Chosen One's Prophecy, the Order hadn't even considered changing their ways: instead, they'd become even sterner than before, monitoring every feeling and odd mannerism of their members with a discerning eye. Everything was built upon the knowledge the late Grandmaster Rey had recovered, and the Jedi clung too desperately to those few laws and outdated codes.

Coruscant- Jedi Temple; Jedi Council

Macie had stood there with a bit of unease and she knew that it was of good reason. Dire reason as she was being looked at by peering eyes. By a Seer who sought her out just by one look. Macie couldn't help but feel as she was being put through a trial. A trial of Judging and evaluation. Was she supposed to feel scared, Upset... Excited... Angry... Insulted. Tense... Curious. What was she to feel? All these Masters... looking at her. It was gonna be very awkward.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-76.gif

Macie: *Speaking as the Rising Star* Dear Jedi Masters... I'm the Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I'm a native from the planet Kansa'tyre. Living in a town called Melodious'Lears. I was on stage performing when trouble suddenly started making waves. I am a Married Teenage girl. 17. And i got married a year ago. The customs on Kansa'tyre... In Melodious'Lears... Mostly are loose and simple... but modern. The people are caring and will bend over backwards for any and all. However that may have changed now since a bunch got exterminated by the Annihilation order. An Order of which i know none about. I did hear of a name... Supreme Leader Gundame. Hearing that this Gundame wants me dead. Not sure why as i do not... DO NOT know why i am being sought out. I have no political aspects. Neither do anyone on Kansa'Tyre. We're peace driven and don't savvy Politics or war. We were for about 700 years... been deemed unnoticed. The First Order... The Empire... The Federation... None noticed us. It kept us in safe Harbor for so many years.

Macie went on as she was telling all of who she was in sense...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-114.gif

Macie: I am also a Celebrity. As you might have heard. I Sing. But our planet does happen to know about the force. And know the history of the Galaxy. My Planet has been visited by this Mandalorian a few years ago or so... Yoda. He taught us quite a bit about the force. How it lives and Flows through us. How it's all around us. I know that there is a reason for why i'm... here. But i just don't know what that reason is.

Maz suddenly stepped forward and spoke...

Maz: You Gentlemen... might have noticed and detected something from her. She's a direct descendant to one of the Jedi Masters that was from the Very Olden days of the Jedi Master Order. Moonbyne Lightfoot. He had great power. Power that bridged both Sith... and Jedi and made it as one. The Power and Emotion. Whimsical. Jolly and caring for all those around him. The Strength... Fierceness . This girl... Her Blood has Jedi Blood. Blood of both Sith... And Jedi. It's strong and her ability of song and dance... It amplifies... her Power. Within her.

Macie: *Gasps*

Macie stood there in shock and saw as the council looked her over. Some were spooked... some were apprehensive. But all were in apparent praise. They didn't know that the force would be so strong... Deep and Mighty in such a teenage girl who had just pointed out... that she had no political aspirations or connections. Nothing like that. They were very taken by it. Even if it was hard to fully believe. However... it was not a mystery... She was something... very special. Macie of course suddenly suspected that they'd want to see her sing some Songs... for them. They wanted to see what happened as she sang... Or did they?

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Over the years, both Jedi and Sith alike had developed different views about how seriously bloodties and the like should be taken. Rey had proven that a strong connection to one's ancestors could define a battle of the ages, but more often it was the case that actual nobodies saved the game. Obi-Wan Kenobi was a famed example of where a Jedi, whose connection to the Force wasn't even all that tight, could make a tremendous difference. This Council was also divided between those who honored bloodlines and those who did not. That was why almost all Masters looked at Maz and Macie in awe, whereas three of them did not. Hallas finds himself neutral to the idea: he is a practical man, and he while is polite and optimistic about people's chances and potential, he nearly only respects those who have proven themselves worthy. Kye was the only one who almost laughed.

Master Khan Razzla: Yes.. there are tomes that speak of his deeds. *nods slowly* He was an impressive man, even in his day.

Hallas Pandem: What should we do with her, Master?

Master Khan Razzla: Well, I am not one who dwells on the past, but I'm not blind. This woman has the potential to become something greater than herself- the question is whether she's willing to submit herself to the Force.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, right, as a Jedi?

Master Khan Razzla: No, young Padawan. *sighs and seems to consider giving a small lecture* One's connection to the Force can manifest itself in various aspects of one's potency, and hers don't lie with peacekeeping the way we do it. She's is no soldier of the Force.

Master Giren Uko: Wouldn't she make for a good Sentinel? Not everyone is a warrior, but even without any training she has used her strong tie to keep the peace in a more communal sense, if you will.

Master Wan Talen: But we haven't had a Sentinel since Grandmaster Rey and-..

Master Khan Razzla: Nothing is impossible, Master Talen. She has developed herself in a sense that is unheard of within our ranks, and the best we can do is help her embrace it and improve. She doesn't have to be a soldier to protect the Republic.

The Council falls silent as they think about their options. Hallas puts his hand on Kyerean's shoulders and feels how impatient she appears to be. He knows the Council makes her feel uncomfortable- they don't directly offend them, but the way they look at her and occasionally at Hallas whenever he ever mentions something Force-related is bound to agitate anyone. At the end of a small discussion, the Master Khan Razzla turns to Macie again.

Master Khan Razzla: We think you may have the potential to contribute something to our order, Macie Lightfoot. Whether that will be as a loyal Sentinel or an unaffiliated ally, that is up to you. *takes a deep breath* Are you willing to subject yourself to our teachings to achieve this?

Hallas Pandem: Will she still be assisting us in the battle against Gundame?

Master Khan Razzla: Silence, Pandem! *seems unnaturally annoyed, then turns back to Macie* Are you willing or not?

Kyerean had already been suspecting that something was wrong, and Hallas now catches up. Something has happened between the Jedi Order and the Serenity Alliance; ties have been broken. Hallas feels conflicted, as his alliance lies with the Republic mostly, yet the Order as well.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Over the years, both Jedi and Sith alike had developed different views about how seriously bloodties and the like should be taken. Rey had proven that a strong connection to one's ancestors could define a battle of the ages, but more often it was the case that actual nobodies saved the game. Obi-Wan Kenobi was a famed example of where a Jedi, whose connection to the Force wasn't even all that tight, could make a tremendous difference. This Council was also divided between those who honored bloodlines and those who did not. That was why almost all Masters looked at Maz and Macie in awe, whereas three of them did not. Hallas finds himself neutral to the idea: he is a practical man, and he while is polite and optimistic about people's chances and potential, he nearly only respects those who have proven themselves worthy. Kye was the only one who almost laughed.

Master Khan Razzla: Yes.. there are tomes that speak of his deeds. *nods slowly* He was an impressive man, even in his day.

Hallas Pandem: What should we do with her, Master?

Master Khan Razzla: Well, I am not one who dwells on the past, but I'm not blind. This woman has the potential to become something greater than herself- the question is whether she's willing to submit herself to the Force.

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, right, as a Jedi?

Master Khan Razzla: No, young Padawan. *sighs and seems to consider giving a small lecture* One's connection to the Force can manifest itself in various aspects of one's potency, and hers don't lie with peacekeeping the way we do it. She's is no soldier of the Force.

Master Giren Uko: Wouldn't she make for a good Sentinel? Not everyone is a warrior, but even without any training she has used her strong tie to keep the peace in a more communal sense, if you will.

Master Wan Talen: But we haven't had a Sentinel since Grandmaster Rey and-..

Master Khan Razzla: Nothing is impossible, Master Talen. She has developed herself in a sense that is unheard of within our ranks, and the best we can do is help her embrace it and improve. She doesn't have to be a soldier to protect the Republic.

The Council falls silent as they think about their options. Hallas puts his hand on Kyerean's shoulders and feels how impatient she appears to be. He knows the Council makes her feel uncomfortable- they don't directly offend them, but the way they look at her and occasionally at Hallas whenever he ever mentions something Force-related is bound to agitate anyone. At the end of a small discussion, the Master Khan Razzla turns to Macie again.

Master Khan Razzla: We think you may have the potential to contribute something to our order, Macie Lightfoot. Whether that will be as a loyal Sentinel or an unaffiliated ally, that is up to you. *takes a deep breath* Are you willing to subject yourself to our teachings to achieve this?

Hallas Pandem: Will she still be assisting us in the battle against Gundame?

Master Khan Razzla: Silence, Pandem! *seems unnaturally annoyed, then turns back to Macie* Are you willing or not?

Kyerean had already been suspecting that something was wrong, and Hallas now catches up. Something has happened between the Jedi Order and the Serenity Alliance; ties have been broken. Hallas feels conflicted, as his alliance lies with the Republic mostly, yet the Order as well.

Coruscant Jedi Temple

Macie was just put on the spot and even though she was a little nervous and rather shook... She stood her form and faced them with a strong stance. She was not scared. She couldn't be. Even if much of her felt that she ought to have been... She wasn't. She took command and made her case. Maz was also putting in her very side of the matter.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-157.gif

Macie: I am willing to subject myself to the work. But i let my music drive me... I can show you a sample of it. I think that i will... Oh... And the name is Macie Melody Lightfoot. Always remember that. Always.

Macie then got into the middle of the room and took her stance... That was when she let loose.

Macie's Poker Face

Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah *Music picks up* Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah

[img]https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-145.gif?w=600&h=946[/img]

Macie: *Singing and doing her moves to her style of Poker Face* “I wanna hold ’em like they do in Texas, please
Fold ’em, let ’em, hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)
Love game intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he’s been hooked I’ll play the one that’s on his heart

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
I’ll get him hot, show him what I’ve got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
No he can’t read my poker face
(she’s got me like nobody)
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

I wanna roll with him a hard pair we will be
A little gambling is fun when you’re with me (I love it)
Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby when it’s love if it’s not rough it isn’t fun, fun

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh-e-oh-oh-oh,

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

I won’t tell you that I love you
Kiss or hug you
Cause I’m bluffin’ with my muffin
I’m not lying, I’m just stunnin’ with my love-glue-gunning
Just like a chick in the casino
Take your bank before I pay you out
I promise this, promise this
Check this hand cause I’m marvelous

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

Can’t read my,
Can’t read my
Can’t read my
Can’t read my

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)

(Mum mum mum mah)
(Mum mum mum mah)”

As Macie sang... Her aura came out and with the energy she was producing... Things began to move. One of her Microphones turned into a lightsaber and with the thrill of her moves... The saber pureed and plunged... Making thrusts and twirled... It was a vast demonstration of her power. She in her steps... Emitted lightning and it was a mix of Jedi... and Sith. All of it came as a one solemn swing.

Once she was done...

She got to do fastly dress change and did a push of Bloom...

Macie's Bloom

Music suddenly started kicking up in rhythm as the dancers began to move in sync and Macie started to move in suit as well…

Macie: *Singing* Na mariya
Motda pin kkot han songiya
Geureon nal piwonaen sunshine
Maekkeureoun motion
Chemical blue ocean

Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwol haetdeon geoni
Nareunhaetdeon geu neujeun bam
Banjjak nuneul tteun geon
Dan han beonui kiss

Macie: *Blowing a Kiss; Girating a little and doing the moves*Gfriend EunhaGfriend Eunha

Background syncronizers: Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah

You’re my wonderland
You’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

*Still doing the moves in the style of Son Gain* Now i am
Ni sone pin han songiya
Kkaeeonabeorin my neuron
Eotteokhaji na ireon
Geon jeongmal cheomiya

Siseon ttawin alge mwoni
Sugundaeneun jyaen tto mwoni
Neon naega seontaekhan uju
Anajullae would you?
Ni ane sumge

Joheulkka mwolkka joheulkka neon
Fakehan geolkka neon

You can make me high
You can make me fly
Jakku bogosipeoseo
Deutgo sipeoseo
Gatgo sipeun
Neoui modeun geu ah ah ah

You’re my wonderland
Related imageYou’re my whole new world
Byeori ssodajideon
Neoui eondeogeseo
Uri duriseo ah ah ah

Speak up speak up speak up speak
Speak up speak up speak up speak

*Sitting on the Table and Making moaning sounds softly but with taste* Nege japhin nae son yeppeo eh- eh-
Neol bureul ttaen ipsuri yeppeo eh- eh-

*Sitting on the Edge of the table and Lifting her left arm to the air as if reaching Then the right… With the support dancers following but in the motion of making their hands pose as fluttering wings flapping up high* You’re the magic, oh
You’re the wonderland
Jakku neoreul bureuda
Jamdeureotdeon
Byeori ssodajideon
Areumdaun geu ah ah ah

The dancers bolt to the side for the moment as Macie then does her big bang climax of the performance…

Macie: *While Getting down and with her knees swiveling to the left, Right then left holding it a second before twisting to the right and holding against the table; Singing in harmony* I love you
It’s the love
Geujeo kkumieotdeon
*Getting onto the table and Crossing her knees; holding them before uncrossing them, turning around and sliding over into her chair* Neoui hwansangdeureul
Naege malhaejwo ah ah ah

Ireoke joheul geon mwoni
Nal gatgo mwolhaetdeon geoni
Nareunhaejineun oneul bam
Nan dasi pieona
Oh narangman kiss.

Maz watched as Macie let out her appeal and as she saw the performance all she could do was gasp. But when it was finished...

maz-kanata.jpg

Maz: The Force... It is Indeed strong in her. Her power of song... Dance... Music. It's how she channels her power. The Jedi and Sith Blood is ALIVE! in HER! *Pointing at Macie* You gentlemen... can not mistake that power. Put her through trials to show it... But you can not mistake that she is a descendant of the Old Jedi MoonByne Lightfoot.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Apparently Macie figured that she was to demonstrate her affinity for music to the Council, and after pulling a microphone out from seemingly nowhere, she goes on to give them a show. All the Jedi watch her in silence, though Kyerean seems to like the beat of the first song.

Kyerean Skywalker: *to Hallas* Master, what's a Texas?

Hallas Pandem: No idea, kid.. this song doesn't appear to be from our universe.

Macie also sings a second song that Kye doesn't seem to vibe with, but after long minutes of waiting it comes to an end. Once again Maz Kanata breaks loose in a strange rant about how amazing Macie is, and both Hallas and Kye feel concerned: this is not the wise and collected Maz they knew..

Master Giren Uko *narrows his eyes and hums into his hand* Yes.. Thank for the demonstration, young Lightfoot.

Hallas Pandem: So, is she to be trained by one of our own?

Master Khan Razzla: Yes, Master Pandem. She may not be a warrior, but we are certain she will enlighter the galaxy with other ways of peacekeeping.

Master Giren Uko: Which means she needs-..

Master Khan Razzla: A teacher, yes. *looks at the four of them* Please wait outside while we discuss this some more. We'll decide which capable Jedi Master is to train Lightfoot from now on.

Kyerean Taresh: I think Master Logans oughta be your best bet!

Master Khan Razzla: I said that we will discuss this issue. Now go and have patience.

Hallas Pandem: Yes, Master Razzla. *clearly set off by the Counselor's unfriendly behavior* Come on, we'll wait outside.

Hallas opens the door and motions for the others to come along and wait in front of the Council room. Kye starts pacing around as soon as the door closes and the Masters begin to talk with each other, until she suddenly walks up to Macie and crosses her arms, a cocky look radiating off her golden-tinted face.

Kyerean Taresh: So if ya can sing anything, any chance you know Jedi Rocks, by that Max Reebo guy? Ol' classic, a mate of mine had a recording of that back on Kafrene.

Hallas Pandem: *smirks* I've always known your upbringing has left some scars on your taste in music, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Kyerean Taresh: *turns around rather dramatically and points a warning finger at Hallas* Pfah! Like those whippy-ippy Gungan songs from your planet don't make you wanna cut your ears off!

Hallas Pandem: Hey, meesa not taking anythingy back.. *tries to keep a straight face*

They both laugh, but also feel curious about which Master the Council would assign to Macie. Her training would become an unusual one, especially since every Jedi since the reformation had either become a Guardian or Consular: Sentinels were a breed from a more or less forgotten age.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Apparently Macie figured that she was to demonstrate her affinity for music to the Council, and after pulling a microphone out from seemingly nowhere, she goes on to give them a show. All the Jedi watch her in silence, though Kyerean seems to like the beat of the first song.

Kyerean Skywalker: *to Hallas* Master, what's a Texas?

Hallas Pandem: No idea, kid.. this song doesn't appear to be from our universe.

Macie also sings a second song that Kye doesn't seem to vibe with, but after long minutes of waiting it comes to an end. Once again Maz Kanata breaks loose in a strange rant about how amazing Macie is, and both Hallas and Kye feel concerned: this is not the wise and collected Maz they knew..

Master Giren Uko *narrows his eyes and hums into his hand* Yes.. Thank for the demonstration, young Lightfoot.

Hallas Pandem: So, is she to be trained by one of our own?

Master Khan Razzla: Yes, Master Pandem. She may not be a warrior, but we are certain she will enlighter the galaxy with other ways of peacekeeping.

Master Giren Uko: Which means she needs-..

Master Khan Razzla: A teacher, yes. *looks at the four of them* Please wait outside while we discuss this some more. We'll decide which capable Jedi Master is to train Lightfoot from now on.

Kyerean Taresh: I think Master Logans oughta be your best bet!

Master Khan Razzla: I said that we will discuss this issue. Now go and have patience.

Hallas Pandem: Yes, Master Razzla. *clearly set off by the Counselor's unfriendly behavior* Come on, we'll wait outside.

Hallas opens the door and motions for the others to come along and wait in front of the Council room. Kye starts pacing around as soon as the door closes and the Masters begin to talk with each other, until she suddenly walks up to Macie and crosses her arms, a cocky look radiating off her golden-tinted face.

Kyerean Taresh: So if ya can sing anything, any chance you know Jedi Rocks, by that Max Reebo guy? Ol' classic, a mate of mine had a recording of that back on Kafrene.

Hallas Pandem: *smirks* I've always known your upbringing has left some scars on your taste in music, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Kyerean Taresh: *turns around rather dramatically and points a warning finger at Hallas* Pfah! Like those whippy-ippy Gungan songs from your planet don't make you wanna cut your ears off!

Hallas Pandem: Hey, meesa not taking anythingy back.. *tries to keep a straight face*

They both laugh, but also feel curious about which Master the Council would assign to Macie. Her training would become an unusual one, especially since every Jedi since the reformation had either become a Guardian or Consular: Sentinels were a breed from a more or less forgotten age.

Coruscant-Jedi Temple

Jedi Council.

Macie was not sure what was gonna happen next but that was as she was waiting that something came. A Voice spoke out. But that was then where a figure presented itself...

Maz: *Gasps* Luke... Luke Skywalker...

lukeskywalker-678x380-1.jpg

Luke: *Walking to sit with the Council* Men... Members of the Council. I came as soon as a summons came. Not sure on the importance of this meet. I was informed of there being a strong asset to the Jedi Order.

Suddenly...

Luke: *Spotting Macie* Is that... the girl i was informed about?

Maz: She is. She's strong. Blood of both Jedi and Sith. Side by Side... Her singing and dancing is her power source. But she may even know how to fight.

Luke: We shall see... *To the Council* If you gentlemen will permit. I shall take this girl Macie... under my tutelage and train her the ways of the force. She may be a Sentinel... An Embassy of peace as her ability of song and dance... can perhaps bridge two sides as one and insist on peace... But if there is powers of battle within her... Now's the time to find out. Master Khan... Master Giren What say you?

Macie was not sure what she was to think as she was standing and listening. She was very curious... but weary. She knew that from what she was about to be told... how would she be able to face her husband and tell him what she was gonna be put through? What would she be able to tell her cousins and Sister-in-law? What was she supposed to do?

Coruscant, Jedi Council
Macie ignored all of them entirely, and only when she was called back in by the Masters did something interesting happen. Kye'd sensed it long before Hallas did; it was like a cool breeze in the Force, that suddenly moved and took on the shape of someone they'd all been taught to know. Luke Skywalker, a hero from the older days, had appeared in the Council to vouch for the newcomer! Kyerean can't believe her eyes- yet she isn't given a long time to look at him anyway. Something far more important is happening..

Hallas Pandem: *whispers* You sense that too..?

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, something's heading towards- *freezes and jaw drops* The Serenity outpost! We really gotta go.. please!

Hallas Pandem: You're right.. I don't even want to know what happens if we're too late.

Without saying a word, the two Jedi rush off through hallways and down flights of stairs, until they pas by a window overlooking one of the airspeeder platforms. Hallas gives the fabric covering his healing leg wound a tug, and dives through it, landing rather suavely though not without flinching. Kye is soon to follow, far more acrobatic and smooth than her Master, and jumps ahead to man an airspeeder.

Hallas Pandem: Come now, I'll fly this time. Last thing we need now is a speeding ticket.

Kyerean Taresh: Aren't we in a hurry? *sighs* Fine, fine..

Master Khan Razzla: And where do you think you're going?!

They fly away from the Temple and back into the bustling city life of Coruscant, chasing down a single speeder than seems to be heading for the outpost where many important Alliance figures and Macie's family were hiding out. Everything is going quite well until two other speeders bump into them from nowhere. Hallas tries to shake them off by taking different routes and swerves, but he doesn't want to lose the first speeder either. It's difficult to see who are attacking them exactly- Kyerean believes there is only one way to find out and deal with them while at it.

Kyerean Taresh: Little.. little closer- perfect! *she jumps out of their airspeeder and onto the enemy's*

Hallas Pandem: Be careful- stay on the airlane!

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, you know me! *she bashes the masked head of one driver into the dashboard and takes out her lightsaber to finish off the other one, however, the craft makes a dangerous swerve and manages to shake her out of the speeder*

Hallas Pandem: Oh no no- not again! *he plunges down and catches Kye in time, who seems spooked out*

Kyerean Taresh: S-see..? Told you.. *tries to sit back up*

Hallas Pandem: Ugh, we managed to lose them for now, the outpost is just ahead and we should-.. oh, oh no..

They were already too late: the outpost had been horribly attacked and smoke rose from its ruins. Hallas races to lower level to park the airspeeder and hops out, followed closely by his Padawan, to inspect the mess. Wounded and more or less intact Alliance people seep out of the building, but he can't see Lightfoot's family anywhere. Kye leaves him to check on her friends- this is when Hallas spots the aircraft responsible for wrecking the outpost. It's a big, public airspeeder filled with dead or severely injured passenger, and behind the steering wheel.. a Wookiee.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
Coruscant, Jedi Council
Macie ignored all of them entirely, and only when she was called back in by the Masters did something interesting happen. Kye'd sensed it long before Hallas did; it was like a cool breeze in the Force, that suddenly moved and took on the shape of someone they'd all been taught to know. Luke Skywalker, a hero from the older days, had appeared in the Council to vouch for the newcomer! Kyerean can't believe her eyes- yet she isn't given a long time to look at him anyway. Something far more important is happening..

Hallas Pandem: *whispers* You sense that too..?

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, something's heading towards- *freezes and jaw drops* The Serenity outpost! We really gotta go.. please!

Hallas Pandem: You're right.. I don't even want to know what happens if we're too late.

Without saying a word, the two Jedi rush off through hallways and down flights of stairs, until they pas by a window overlooking one of the airspeeder platforms. Hallas gives the fabric covering his healing leg wound a tug, and dives through it, landing rather suavely though not without flinching. Kye is soon to follow, far more acrobatic and smooth than her Master, and jumps ahead to man an airspeeder.

Hallas Pandem: Come now, I'll fly this time. Last thing we need now is a speeding ticket.

Kyerean Taresh: Aren't we in a hurry? *sighs* Fine, fine..

Master Khan Razzla: And where do you think you're going?!

They fly away from the Temple and back into the bustling city life of Coruscant, chasing down a single speeder than seems to be heading for the outpost where many important Alliance figures and Macie's family were hiding out. Everything is going quite well until two other speeders bump into them from nowhere. Hallas tries to shake them off by taking different routes and swerves, but he doesn't want to lose the first speeder either. It's difficult to see who are attacking them exactly- Kyerean believes there is only one way to find out and deal with them while at it.

Kyerean Taresh: Little.. little closer- perfect! *she jumps out of their airspeeder and onto the enemy's*

Hallas Pandem: Be careful- stay on the airlane!

Kyerean Taresh: Hey, you know me! *she bashes the masked head of one driver into the dashboard and takes out her lightsaber to finish off the other one, however, the craft makes a dangerous swerve and manages to shake her out of the speeder*

Hallas Pandem: Oh no no- not again! *he plunges down and catches Kye in time, who seems spooked out*

Kyerean Taresh: S-see..? Told you.. *tries to sit back up*

Hallas Pandem: Ugh, we managed to lose them for now, the outpost is just ahead and we should-.. oh, oh no..

They were already too late: the outpost had been horribly attacked and smoke rose from its ruins. Hallas races to lower level to park the airspeeder and hops out, followed closely by his Padawan, to inspect the mess. Wounded and more or less intact Alliance people seep out of the building, but he can't see Lightfoot's family anywhere. Kye leaves him to check on her friends- this is when Hallas spots the aircraft responsible for wrecking the outpost. It's a big, public airspeeder filled with dead or severely injured passenger, and behind the steering wheel.. a Wookiee.

Coruscant-Jedi Temple, Jedi Council

Macie looked at Luke and saw him looking at her with a very subtle but judging stare. Curious and optimistic. He looked at Macie and thought about how to use the training. How to train her. It was only as he thought about it when he came to a decision.

lukeskywalker-678x380-1.jpg

Luke: *To Macie* Macie... You're the Rising Star and yet you have powers of both sides. The Light side and Dark side of the Force. Bridging both as one. If i'm to train you... You will have to be Obedient and devoted to all that i am to teach to you.

Macie: I will. I have this unknown strong power in me... I never knew for sure what it was till i was encountered by two Jedi's. They mentioned that i was important. Maz detected something within me. But... I don't understand... Why me?

Luke: Why?... Why?! WHY?! Young Padawan... Have you been with your head in Music land too long? You are not blind... You're not obliterate or dense. You know why. It's because your bloodline... Your Lightfoot BLOODLINE... is veining from the oldest master in the Jedi order. One of the very oldest members of the Jedi order. Moonbyne Lightfoot. He when he first started... Was... Just like you. Meager. Unfocused. Distracted. His mind was in many directions but of where it needed to be. But with Obedient training... Hard focus... He became a strong forceful adversary and a forceful Jedi Knight. He grew with the ranks of those before him and following him. He eventually grew to become a Master... But it took many years... Many trials and challenges... Obstacles to sharpen his mind and foresight. make him see farther than he ever could before. Reach the top. It took strong will. But he was obedient.

Macie: Do you really believe that i'm like that. That i happen to follow the same as he did?

Luke: That all depends on you. Whether you are willing to undergo the training to unlock your power. You have that power... But you don't appear to have trust in what that power is.

Macie: There's a good reason.

Luke: What's that?

Macie: It's because i am a peace driven celebrity. A believer of peace. My family... and I have been in peace and never sought for means to go out and fight. The First order and the Evil empires before that... They never sought us out. It kept us in peace for so long.

Luke: Neither was your Ancestor. He started out as one who followed peace. But what pushed him to want to fight... was the sight of seeing his home planet of Lank'syre... A Luscious green but bustling Metropolis planet... become under Siege. He was found by a fellow Jedi by the name of Pomac Lanebrea... He was a Master. A Knight from the Order. He came to take him and his family... bring them to Coruscant. But halfway to their destination... the shuttle was under attack and Pomac had to make a fast decision. He saved what he could and found that the only one he could save was Moonbyne. Moonbyne lost his family that day... and it was believed that he died... Alone. But he didn't. He left a bloodline of Lightfoot. One being a mane named Frank. He was the father... to a young girl. A girl that he created by DNA. From his dearly departed spouse. One who died... He followed as he loved her and wanted to hold her once more. Leaving a young girl... all alone. The young girl... Was with promise... With unknown power lurking within her. That girl grew up to be a Teenage Celebrity. You. You... Are that girl!

Macie: What about my cousins?

Luke: They came from other courses of the Lightfoot Bloodline. The Bloodline isn't just one solid line. It's a network of Veins. Branches. Family ties. It's a timeline. From the first... to the current. Throughout it... spanning off. Reaching to other Bloodlines. Networks. It's the same as the galaxy. Expanding... always growing... Evolving.

Macie: But they're still my cousins... Right?

Luke: Yes. Unless there is belief that they're not. But DNA and bloodlines do not lie.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-290.gif

Macie: *Sensing something* ...

Macie and Luke were talking and he was giving her the lecture. One that she might not have been told before. However now as she had just learned all that was needed to know on how all the Jedi blood lead to her via Bloodline... She now had to make a choice... Was she to submit to it all and lead the leaving of her Celebrity life. Or was she to denounce her Jedi Heritage? But then there was the option where she could lean to keeping both sides and working them to her favor and keep both parts working in harmony.

What about her family though? Were they in danger? Would she ever see them again? That... She did not know...

During her time as Hallas' apprentice, Kyerean had never seen so much dead bodies before. She thought she could handle it- she grew up in the dark dirt of the Ring of Kafrene, she was used to misery and hardship. But for whatever reason.. this felt different. Kye spends a long time looking at the Wookiee's corpse, feeling his life energy and that of his passengers disappear into nothingness. It gives her a cold feeling, as if someone is grasping her throat with long, chilly fingers. And for whatever reason, it makes her feel angry. They should have been earlier. Her friends, good allies and maybe even Lightfoot's family were dead because they'd been too late! After asking the local authorities for updates, Hallas comes to stand at her side.

Hallas Pandem: *takes a deep breath* Something doesn't add up, don't you think?

Kyerean Taresh: Terror attack. Should've known.

Hallas Pandem: On Kashyyyk's account? They were among the first to rebel against the Annihilation Order and still are.. unless..

Kyerean Taresh: No, no, I mean just people being stupid. Just because he's a Wookiee don't mean he-..

Hallas Pandem: Well, the sentries checked his files- the driver is in fact Snodrr the Younger, son of a prominent figure within Kashyyyk senatorial party. *he sighs and scratches his chin* I don't think a political motive could be entirely impossible; it's about about non Near-Human discrimination or.. whatever is going on in Kashyyyk's high chambers.

Kyerean doesn't reply and the two go on to empty the speeder of deceased passengers. Meanwhile journalists flock around them to report the incident on the HoloNet, irritating most other helping hands beyond belief. Kye is left alone for a moment when Hallas is called to solve a dispute between a frustrated Alliance soldier and a nosy reporter and hears them out for a while, then returns with apparently urgent news.

Hallas Pandem: We'll have to report this to the Council immediately. There might be more going on on Kashyyyk than we thought..

Kyerean Taresh: So they are behind this?! We gotta have to show them something! The Alliance has to hear about it too, not just the Council! They don't even seem to care about it anymore!

Hallas Pandem: Calm down, Kyerean.. you're right, something has obviously happened between the Order and the Alliance, but there's no need to start a second war, understood?

Kyerean Taresh: I- uh, yeah, forgot myself.. *seems reluctant to apologize* We're leaving..?

Hallas Pandem: I think we should, there's not much left to rescue anymore..

Most of the victims are dead, others are brought to med bays to recover. When Hallas and Kye rise up above the roofs of the smaller buildings, they feel the haunting aura of death and sorrow wash off them, yet their thoughts can't help but linger by the attack. Good lives had been lost, at the cost of what? Perhaps the Annihilation Order works in more subtle and shadowy ways then they've been expecting them to. While they make their way back to the Temple, Hallas receives a message from Master Khan Razzla.

Master Khan Razzla: *speaking as a miniature hologram* We have decided that Macie Lightfoot will be trained within our ranks.

Hallas Pandem: That's great news, Master Razzla.. *doesn't seem very excited, as he still internally mourns the deaths of his Alliance allies* I hope she will do well and assist us in the fight. We- I'm sure you have seen the smoke rising from the Serenity Alliance outpost?

Master Khan Razzla: *doesn't care, not one bit* That's none of our concern anymore, Master Pandem. I want you to come back and celebrate the rebirth of the Sentinel as a worthy rank. We also have a special guest come by before you left.

Hallas Pandem: But Master.. many of our allies have died! We want to investigate the attack and that was why I came to speak with you. I was hoping to gain your permission to send a Jedi party to Kashyyyk to look into their political.. well-being.

Master Khan Razzla: I won't repeat myself again- that is none of our concern anymore. We want you back to focus more on training and doing what you've been taught to do rather than root around in the affairs of terrorists and civilians.

Kyerean Taresh: Well, he's not making any sense at all, that's for sure.

Master Khan Razzla: *ignores Kye* Do you understand that, Pandem?

Hallas Pandem: *keeps a straight face* Yes.. Master Razzla.

As soon Khan Razzla's shivering hologram images disappears, Kye makes a growling noise and bends sideways to take the steering wheel from Hallas' hands, flying away from the Temple until her Master dramatically stops her. For a change, he does seem to agree with her rebellious views; but he is wise enough to know that one does not simply disobeys the Council's orders. Due to this duality in his feelings, he decides not to lecture Kyerean - as this has proven only to make her behavior worse -, and tries to talk with her instead.

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean.. I understand that the Council can be a bit.. unfeeling towards our opinions at times, but we can't simply ignore them.

Kyerean Taresh: Why not?! Their views could be wrong too, even though they are the great, rich and privileged Master of whatever!

Hallas Pandem: Because we've sworn to remain loyal to the Order at all costs. Eventually things will start to make sense, and-..

Kyerean Taresh: *interrupts him, and for once seems actually hurt* No- that's not how it's supposed to work! When you found me on Kafrene after I.. mugged your stuff, ya said I could use my powers, our powers, to make a difference! We're some of the lucky few to understand the big bad space magic, and all we use 't for is.. what, not givin' a jab about those who don't?

Hallas Pandem: That's what they're trying to do, in their way! They're.. ugh, why does this have to be so difficult?

Kyerean Taresh: Nah, why do they have to be so difficult? They only care 'bout worshiping that Macie girl.

Hallas Pandem: Hey, leave her out of this, it's not her fault she got pulled into this mess. Not her fault that her bloodline forces her to step out of her peaceful life either. *he worries for her family, as he hadn't seen them back at the wrecked outpost*

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, there you have it again! Bloodlines- we're not supposed to care about that. Bloodlines say nothing about you except who ya ma and da were.. that's all. It only mattered when the Skywalkers came up, and look what mess those guys got us into over the last bitta decades.

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean.. just don't, okay? Macie has nothing to do with this, she didn't start this war, did she?

Kyerean Taresh: No, but we're gonna make sure that we're the ones ending it.

Again the Padawan tries a desperate attempt at capturing the steering wheel, but this time it is actually Hallas who steers away from the Temple and around it, towards the ground level a few blocks away from the beating heart of Coruscant's Jedi paradise. Apparently he's heading for a small scrapshop, one Kye think she may have seen before.

Hallas Pandem: *parks the airspeeder a safe bit away and approaches of the mechanics* Any chance I can hire something with a hyperdrive?

Scruffy Mechanic #1: Hyperspace, uh? Oh yes, let me see.. *walks into garage and hangar to check with his co-workers*

Kyerean Taresh: *follows quickly, and smiles* Wait, you're actually gonna-..

Hallas Pandem: Lie to the Council because our mutual feelings tells me to? Yes, looks like it.

Kyerean Taresh: But- we all know you're a pretty bad liar. That's why Dux kicked you out.

Hallas Pandem: And why Tem let me in. *falls silent upon thinking about his old Master, then clears his throat* But I'll figure something out. I'm sure your imagination is bright enough to help me out, eh?

Scruffy Mechanic #1: *comes back and shrugs apathetically* We had a Quadjumper come in from somewhere in the Outer Rim a few days ago. Whatcha paying with?

Hallas Pandem: 7,000 Republican Credits, and no questions asked.

Scruffy Mechanic #1: *groans* Alright.. fine. Follow me.

As their ever so amiable shipdealer walks ahead to lead them to a quick and disobeying flight to Kashyyyk, Kyerean and Hallas feel something approach them- something reflecting the Force and the Force alone; it was similiar like the presence they felt before they left the Temple. The presence of a Force Ghost. Whose, they were about to find out.

Garnaal's Hoard wrote:
During her time as Hallas' apprentice, Kyerean had never seen so much dead bodies before. She thought she could handle it- she grew up in the dark dirt of the Ring of Kafrene, she was used to misery and hardship. But for whatever reason.. this felt different. Kye spends a long time looking at the Wookiee's corpse, feeling his life energy and that of his passengers disappear into nothingness. It gives her a cold feeling, as if someone is grasping her throat with long, chilly fingers. And for whatever reason, it makes her feel angry. They should have been earlier. Her friends, good allies and maybe even Lightfoot's family were dead because they'd been too late! After asking the local authorities for updates, Hallas comes to stand at her side.

Hallas Pandem: *takes a deep breath* Something doesn't add up, don't you think?

Kyerean Taresh: Terror attack. Should've known.

Hallas Pandem: On Kashyyyk's account? They were among the first to rebel against the Annihilation Order and still are.. unless..

Kyerean Taresh: No, no, I mean just people being stupid. Just because he's a Wookiee don't mean he-..

Hallas Pandem: Well, the sentries checked his files- the driver is in fact Snodrr the Younger, son of a prominent figure within Kashyyyk senatorial party. *he sighs and scratches his chin* I don't think a political motive could be entirely impossible; it's about about non Near-Human discrimination or.. whatever is going on in Kashyyyk's high chambers.

Kyerean doesn't reply and the two go on to empty the speeder of deceased passengers. Meanwhile journalists flock around them to report the incident on the HoloNet, irritating most other helping hands beyond belief. Kye is left alone for a moment when Hallas is called to solve a dispute between a frustrated Alliance soldier and a nosy reporter and hears them out for a while, then returns with apparently urgent news.

Hallas Pandem: We'll have to report this to the Council immediately. There might be more going on on Kashyyyk than we thought..

Kyerean Taresh: So they are behind this?! We gotta have to show them something! The Alliance has to hear about it too, not just the Council! They don't even seem to care about it anymore!

Hallas Pandem: Calm down, Kyerean.. you're right, something has obviously happened between the Order and the Alliance, but there's no need to start a second war, understood?

Kyerean Taresh: I- uh, yeah, forgot myself.. *seems reluctant to apologize* We're leaving..?

Hallas Pandem: I think we should, there's not much left to rescue anymore..

Most of the victims are dead, others are brought to med bays to recover. When Hallas and Kye rise up above the roofs of the smaller buildings, they feel the haunting aura of death and sorrow wash off them, yet their thoughts can't help but linger by the attack. Good lives had been lost, at the cost of what? Perhaps the Annihilation Order works in more subtle and shadowy ways then they've been expecting them to. While they make their way back to the Temple, Hallas receives a message from Master Khan Razzla.

Master Khan Razzla: *speaking as a miniature hologram* We have decided that Macie Lightfoot will be trained within our ranks.

Hallas Pandem: That's great news, Master Razzla.. *doesn't seem very excited, as he still internally mourns the deaths of his Alliance allies* I hope she will do well and assist us in the fight. We- I'm sure you have seen the smoke rising from the Serenity Alliance outpost?

Master Khan Razzla: *doesn't care, not one bit* That's none of our concern anymore, Master Pandem. I want you to come back and celebrate the rebirth of the Sentinel as a worthy rank. We also have a special guest come by before you left.

Hallas Pandem: But Master.. many of our allies have died! We want to investigate the attack and that was why I came to speak with you. I was hoping to gain your permission to send a Jedi party to Kashyyyk to look into their political.. well-being.

Master Khan Razzla: I won't repeat myself again- that is none of our concern anymore. We want you back to focus more on training and doing what you've been taught to do rather than root around in the affairs of terrorists and civilians.

Kyerean Taresh: Well, he's not making any sense at all, that's for sure.

Master Khan Razzla: *ignores Kye* Do you understand that, Pandem?

Hallas Pandem: *keeps a straight face* Yes.. Master Razzla.

As soon Khan Razzla's shivering hologram images disappears, Kye makes a growling noise and bends sideways to take the steering wheel from Hallas' hands, flying away from the Temple until her Master dramatically stops her. For a change, he does seem to agree with her rebellious views; but he is wise enough to know that one does not simply disobeys the Council's orders. Due to this duality in his feelings, he decides not to lecture Kyerean - as this has proven only to make her behavior worse -, and tries to talk with her instead.

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean.. I understand that the Council can be a bit.. unfeeling towards our opinions at times, but we can't simply ignore them.

Kyerean Taresh: Why not?! Their views could be wrong too, even though they are the great, rich and privileged Master of whatever!

Hallas Pandem: Because we've sworn to remain loyal to the Order at all costs. Eventually things will start to make sense, and-..

Kyerean Taresh: *interrupts him, and for once seems actually hurt* No- that's not how it's supposed to work! When you found me on Kafrene after I.. mugged your stuff, ya said I could use my powers, our powers, to make a difference! We're some of the lucky few to understand the big bad space magic, and all we use 't for is.. what, not givin' a jab about those who don't?

Hallas Pandem: That's what they're trying to do, in their way! They're.. ugh, why does this have to be so difficult?

Kyerean Taresh: Nah, why do they have to be so difficult? They only care 'bout worshiping that Macie girl.

Hallas Pandem: Hey, leave her out of this, it's not her fault she got pulled into this mess. Not her fault that her bloodline forces her to step out of her peaceful life either. *he worries for her family, as he hadn't seen them back at the wrecked outpost*

Kyerean Taresh: Yeah, there you have it again! Bloodlines- we're not supposed to care about that. Bloodlines say nothing about you except who ya ma and da were.. that's all. It only mattered when the Skywalkers came up, and look what mess those guys got us into over the last bitta decades.

Hallas Pandem: Kyerean.. just don't, okay? Macie has nothing to do with this, she didn't start this war, did she?

Kyerean Taresh: No, but we're gonna make sure that we're the ones ending it.

Again the Padawan tries a desperate attempt at capturing the steering wheel, but this time it is actually Hallas who steers away from the Temple and around it, towards the ground level a few blocks away from the beating heart of Coruscant's Jedi paradise. Apparently he's heading for a small scrapshop, one Kye think she may have seen before.

Hallas Pandem: *parks the airspeeder a safe bit away and approaches of the mechanics* Any chance I can hire something with a hyperdrive?

Scruffy Mechanic #1: Hyperspace, uh? Oh yes, let me see.. *walks into garage and hangar to check with his co-workers*

Kyerean Taresh: *follows quickly, and smiles* Wait, you're actually gonna-..

Hallas Pandem: Lie to the Council because our mutual feelings tells me to? Yes, looks like it.

Kyerean Taresh: But- we all know you're a pretty bad liar. That's why Dux kicked you out.

Hallas Pandem: And why Tem let me in. *falls silent upon thinking about his old Master, then clears his throat* But I'll figure something out. I'm sure your imagination is bright enough to help me out, eh?

Scruffy Mechanic #1: *comes back and shrugs apathetically* We had a Quadjumper come in from somewhere in the Outer Rim a few days ago. Whatcha paying with?

Hallas Pandem: 7,000 Republican Credits, and no questions asked.

Scruffy Mechanic #1: *groans* Alright.. fine. Follow me.

As their ever so amiable shipdealer walks ahead to lead them to a quick and disobeying flight to Kashyyyk, Kyerean and Hallas feel something approach them- something reflecting the Force and the Force alone; it was similiar like the presence they felt before they left the Temple. The presence of a Force Ghost. Whose, they were about to find out.

Coruscant-Jedi Temple; Jedi Council

Macie was sensing something wrong. She wasn't a actual Jedi and that was a clear point. But she was sensing something going on. It was then that she felt her heart ache. Jedi's feel when one of their own were in pain or lives of their brethren were exterminated. It was like a telepathic twitch. A sensory feeling that when they felt it... They felt it... hard. Macie was getting that feeling as she felt something was indeed wrong with her family.

Macie: My Family... *Gasps; Feeling pain in her heart* Oh my sweet mother of heartache... RIDGE!

Macie in a release of emotion somehow managed to make the nearby chairs lift up... Rise and with a force sent the chairs flying into the far wall with a thud.

Maz: Macie... What's wrong?

Macie: Something's wrong. Something... is... Wrong. My family. Husband... Cousins! They're... They're in danger!

Luke: Macie... Control your power. Control your power. You can't afford to lose control. *Looking at the Council* We need to train her. I'm taking her to Ahch-To. Undetected... she will be able to train diligently.

Maz: Do you think it's safe?

Luke: It's the safest option.

Maz: We must move.

Macie: What about the Council?

Luke: We'll have to get their consent. But we must hurry.

Suddenly...

Luke: *Sensing a life force* ... *Seeing faces and a location* They're seeking Refuge... under the lobby. Storage facility.

Luke locked in on the voices and heard someone say Macie.

"Sure hope that my Wife Macie is okay. She's gone to see those Jedi Council members. but... Please let her be alright"

"She will be, Big Brother. She'll be okay."

"If they hurt my cousin... i'll let them feel a taste of Lightfoot Fury."

"Charming. But i second that."

Luke looked up at and then over at Macie before nodding.

Luke: They're alive. Their life force is still active.

Macie: You sure?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-412.jpg

Macie was not wanting to doubt the foresight ability that was possessed by Luke... But there was this feeling in her that was telling her only that her husband and her cousins were dead. It was a gut feeling that could not be shook from her. She couldn't shake it... But she knew it was a feeling. She felt it. But it was then that she too began to sense a shift in the force. It was a weak sense... but it came to her and left her in confusion...

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Rising Star Saga [closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus