Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello RPR, I am Kieva- Or on furcadia, I'm better known as Few. :) I'm a Christian. I love love to roleplay. All of my characters I roleplay with now are on Furcadia. I mostly do medieval roleplay, and my most roleplayed characters are Few, Aria Hallow, and Aniela Love. My other characters are looking for homes and friends. Few and Aniela are alot less likely to go out of the dreams they are already in. Few is more likely to be able to find and roleplay with, and certainly do plots with. If you know a place for my other characters to go, or have characters they can buddy up with, feel free to PM me. :)
If you want to roleplay, I do most of my roleplaying on Furcadia, feel free to whisper Few with what character you want to roleplay with and I'll see what I can do. I also have a deviantart account... I go by Kieva on there. I try to keep most of my personal life information separate from my online life.
....That's about it. :L
I'm contemplating making a second life account... But I tried it once and was totally lost and confused on what to do... so unless i can get towed around by someone who can teach me how to play, I probably won't make an account there.
Kieva! Long while no see! Welcome to the forums! How've you been?
Kieva Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Kieva! Long while no see! Welcome to the forums! How've you been?
Hello! Same to you. <3 I've been doing well! How are you? C:
Hi there Kieva! Welcome to RPR :) We've got loads of people from Furc, so I'm sure you'll be making lots of new friends in no time. Seems like you already know our resident Dragon :D If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask <3
Welcome to RPR Kieva! :3
Kieva Topic Starter

Thank you Loki and Highjinx! <3
Welcome to RPR Kieva! You'll find plenty of fellow Furc users on here, there are even groups for Furc players! Just search Furcadia in the top right hand search box if you're interested in finding some of them! Hope you have fun on here!
Kieva wrote:
Thank you Loki and Highjinx! <3

You're welcome :D
Welcome aboard, Kieva! You'll find plenty of interesting people around here, I'm sure of it! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here on RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus