Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Iron Fey Crossover, Looking for Kierran (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone familiar with the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa? I've been wanting to do a crossover with my Adore Angel character for a while, and have been wanting to do it with Ash's and Meghan's son Kierran. Basically the plot line would follow that Adore's enemies, the Master Race Organization, creates their own artificial portal into the Nevernever, specifically into the Iron Kingdom where Ash, Meghan and Kierran are. Basically, the goal of the Master Race Organization is to create a stable enough portal where they can abduct Fey from their realm to experiment on them since they're tired of experimenting on regular humans. Adore is thrown through this portal as a trial to see if the portal will even work where Kierran finds her. Eventually, the Master Race Organization (or MRO for short) opens up a portal and tries to invade the Iron Kingdom. Adore, with the help of the Iron Kingdom's forces, intercepts the MRO and force them back to the human world, but not before Adore is taken prisoner again. Ash convinces Kierran to go after her, because by this point they have developed deeper feelings for one another, and then together, in the mortal realm, Kierran and Adore work together to defeat the MRO so that the MRO will no longer be a threat to the human world, or to Nevernever.

There may be some romance (And yes, I know, Kierran did have a crush on a summer Sidhe for a while but this is a crossover. They can fall in love). There will defintetly be fighting, magic, adventure, etc. And I'm really hoping that more people than just me know of the Iron Fey series. It was an amazing book series and will always have a special place in my heart.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I'm sorry I can't rp with you but you're defintiely not the only who LOVES the Iron Fey. Those books will always be one of my favorite series. The worldbuilding is A+, and the characters just find a spot in your heart and never leave 😭

I think there will be more books though, or so I heard!

Anyway, I hope you can get a player soon to rp this with and have an amazing rp!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Iron Fey Crossover, Looking for Kierran (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus