Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking an apprentice and a swordsman/fi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vexam (played anonymously)

A mage in search of a swordsman/fighter and an apprentice with which to travel the known world.

Being left-handed, he is currently searching for a seasoned swordsman to teach him to fight with a blade. Said swordsman must either have the patience to teach Vexam to learn to use his right hand to wield a sword or be of the opinion that the widespread "left-handedness is a sign of evil!" belief is complete horseshit and teach him to fight using his dominant left hand.

The apprentice he seeks must be eager to learn, intelligent, young, neat, orderly, imaginative, valiant, independent.... You know what? As long as he doesn't mind getting paid a copper a day (free meals and bedding) and being away from family/friends, come one come all.

PLEASE NOTE: both swordsman and apprentice may be of any gender. Male preferred for both, for the sole reason that Vexam is more attracted to men than women. Also, they must not shun his sexuality nor his handedness as signs of evil. If you are interested in the swordsman position but your character wields a weapon(s) other than a sword, Vexam may be satisfied with whatever your character has to offer.

EDIT: Still looking for an apprentice amd a swordsman!

Fantasy, not-quite steampunk setting. Some mature themes.";
Well I do have Audric who iv been dying to RP I always enjoy being the apprentice =) never good at being a teacher though. Despite white most of my RP have of my posts, I can do longer posts. most of the time i just get lazy XD.. But yeah Audric is a well develop char so, if you don't mind having an apprentice that's a 'little' obsessed with his hair. Audric's the one.

Heck any of my Chars, Except Zyro i keep her with one story mostly. I love to play them all, Take a look see who ya like, always lurking so don't have to worry about me not posting XD.
Ahdeth (played by Chibidoitsu98)

((Ooc))
I do have Ahdeth, a duel-wielding swordsmen. He is patient, well experienced with fighting and situations where he's had to use either his left or right hand. He is bisexual so he wouldn't mind your characters sexuality at all. I haven't done too much teaching about sword- fighting but I understand the jist of it. If you do choose Ahdeth as a teacher he will require body training when he is teaching him how to fight with a sword. And he isn't the kindest at times when it come to body training, he will push him to his limits.

Let me know if your interested! ^^
Sweetyceltic wrote:
Well I do have Audric who iv been dying to RP I always enjoy being the apprentice =) never good at being a teacher though. Despite white most of my RP have of my posts, I can do longer posts. most of the time i just get lazy XD.. But yeah Audric is a well develop char so, if you don't mind having an apprentice that's a 'little' obsessed with his hair. Audric's the one.

Heck any of my Chars, Except Zyro i keep her with one story mostly. I love to play them all, Take a look see who ya like, always lurking so don't have to worry about me not posting XD.

Audric's an Assassin? :o Impressive, but Vex wouldn't be too comfortable mentoring an apprentice who is more powerful than himself, either physically or mentally. Also, he wouldn't want to risk Templar involvement.
I did look at your other characters- do you have any more info about Kenway?

Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
I do have Ahdeth, a duel-wielding swordsmen. He is patient, well experienced with fighting and situations where he's had to use either his left or right hand. He is bisexual so he wouldn't mind your characters sexuality at all. I haven't done too much teaching about sword- fighting but I understand the jist of it. If you do choose Ahdeth as a teacher he will require body training when he is teaching him how to fight with a sword. And he isn't the kindest at times when it come to body training, he will push him to his limits.

Let me know if your interested! ^^

He's great!
Kenway i just made him so i dont mave much on him, it be fun to develop him more in a RP
Nick's a swordsman, and guess what?
HE'S LEFT HANDED TOO!
So that wouldn't be a problem at all. His only issue is he's a bit snappish and antisocial, but he wouldn't mind being brought out of his shell. It'd just take a little effort, that's all.

Btw Nick can fit in any setting so ignore his bio's :P
Nicky Lee wrote:
HE'S LEFT HANDED TOO!
So that wouldn't be a problem at all. His only issue is he's a bit snappish and antisocial, but he wouldn't mind being brought out of his shell. It'd just take a little effort, that's all.

I have a swordsman already, sorry... ^^;
illantis wrote:
Nicky Lee wrote:
HE'S LEFT HANDED TOO!

I have a swordsman already, sorry... ^^;
OH-
Derp. Nvm then xD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking an apprentice and a swordsman/fi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus