Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please never force sign-up for adult content.

Sanne Moderator

I want to make a very, very serious request here for the future of the RP Repository: PLEASE don't lock adult/violence/language content out for non-members.

Part of the reason why I ditched Furocity for this site is for that reason. Nude references for example are labeled as mature, but only registered members can see them. Since most people who view my character profiles don't have a Furocity account, a lot of valuable artwork goes to waste, including written content.

I would be devastated if this site followed such a path. A warning on a site is sufficient. Pretty pretty please keep it this way? :(
Yuka

Sanne wrote:
I want to make a very, very serious request here for the future of the RP Repository: PLEASE don't lock adult/violence/language content out for non-members.

Part of the reason why I ditched Furocity for this site is for that reason. Nude references for example are labeled as mature, but only registered members can see them. Since most people who view my character profiles don't have a Furocity account, a lot of valuable artwork goes to waste, including written content.

I would be devastated if this site followed such a path. A warning on a site is sufficient. Pretty pretty please keep it this way? :(

I second this motion!
I third this. The warning is very clear. There should be no reason to "accidentally" click it.
Kim Site Admin

*salutes* It hadn't even crossed my mind to restrict it beyond a warning. Censorship sucks.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

It sure does. But you're like, awesome, so I'm no longer worried for the future. <3
Kim Site Admin

Ha! Well, I do like to be awesome. <3 I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please never force sign-up for adult content.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus