Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-fi Horror Partner. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ember_Wolf

Hello! I'll be opening some spots for RP now. I have a plot ready, would be interested for using it.

The RP takes place on a Darkwolf Research Vessel known as the Orion, owned by Kanova Medical Research. Either your character wakes up aboard the vessel, and meets up with my character to escape, or maybe they're sent there in some sort of unit, perhaps to secure the vessel and its data.

I can alter some of this if need be, further details can be discussed in DM's.

What I ask of you:

-I would rather not be ghosted, please tell me if you have to put it on pause.
-I would rather not have any NSFW, only a fade-to-black if need be, but blood, gore, language, etc. Are acceptable as I am no stranger to those topics, and they will likely be present in the RP.
-I usually use Anthropomorphic/Furry Characters, please be sure you know this, and accept the use of such characters.
-While I won't go overboard, please understand that this RP may have some graphic moments, so please be sure you can tolerate such things.

-No one liners, I don't RP like that. If you can't type more than one paragraph, I'm very unlikely to RP with you. I cannot stress this enough, every one-liner I have to read takes 5 years off of my lifespan. This is probably one of the most important rules on my list as they simply don't have give anything to work with.

Any questions can be discussed with me, feel free to send a PM if interested.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Sci-fi Horror Partner. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus