And starting with a bran new one
This family invites these kids to live
with them, they welcome their home
Malcolm Tilsley (played by milkmellow) Topic Starter

Rules and info
.thread rules.
1.follow all rpr rules.
2.don't be a jerk ooc. seriously.
3.make drama and be active. dont expect eveyone else to, find ways to create your own drama, get yourself involved, and have fun in the thread. if someone is plotting ooc, don't expect them to magically know you want to be part of that drama. let them know!
4. literally do like 3 or more sentences, no one liners
5. keep things realistic, this is a realistic roleplay after all
6.this will be a rather fast rp (i hope) so please please please be able to post at least once every two days.
7.forms and ooc discussion should be kept on the discussion thread.
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/80160?
page=1#post-5041692
8. six characters per person at most.
9.there will be four people in the family, the father, mother, and two sisters
10. who ever doesn't treat the mods or anyone kindly will be automatically revoked

.house rules. .break in case of boredom.
1.Malcolm cooks breakfast and dinner. lunch is the responsibility of the kids.
2.bed times are 8 pm for kids younger than 13, and 10 pm for kids older. curfew is 8 pm.
3.kids are not to leave the house without informing an adult. they are also not allowed into the woods around the property without asking. children are allowed to drive if they have their license.
4.absolutely no fighting. talk it out, or get an adult.
5.no girls in guys rooms, or vica versa. no romantic relationships between foster siblings.
6.kids are responsible for their own laundry, and for keeping their rooms clean.
7.older children are expected to help the younger ones out.
8. pets are allowed
9. dinner will be at 6, and be there. or you get no screen time

.General stuff.
1. Malcolm will buy the kids, food, give them water, he will take care of them as his own.
Malcolm will also give the teens that are 13 and up their own phones and computers
he will give them an xbox to play in in the basement,
and when he says its family time in the big living room, its family time
Malcolm Tilsley (played by milkmellow) Topic Starter

.weather.
today is the first day of summer
hot, with a little breeze to it
. events/ news.

.announcements.
announcements for today will be, as Malcolm welcomes them into his home, he will be showing the kids around and getting them started into the nice, but big cozy mansion

.one. .ages 4-12.
.one. .
.two. .
.three. .
.four. .

.room two. girls.ages 13+.
.one. .Delja Addens. 17
.three. .
.four. .
.five. .
.six. .
.seven. .
.eight.

.room 2. boys. ages 13+
.one.
three. .
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven. .

.owner parents. .
.Malcolm Tilsley (father)
. name (mother)

.assistant (18+). ..
.assistant (18+). .
.owner daughter
.owner daughter

.therapy dogs. only can be three
1. Kenny Tilsey. golden doodle.

.pets. as many as you want

.grown ups with disabilities.
.none for now

.the disability's .
. none for now

.grown ups children.

relationships
>they like them
<
> they like each other
<3 dating
</3 exes
# hatred
❤️️ married

.thread owner. .milkmellow.
.mods:pm if interested to being a mod
.pm if want to be one
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

The rain was faintly tapping against the cab's window, and it was distracting Florence as she shuffled through her miniature bag. "Oh.. Oh no-" The driver of the taxi had sent a glimpse towards the teenager in the backseat, confused. "I.. Sir, how much money is the ride, again?” Fear lodged in her throat as she couldn’t find her wallet, which she hoped was hidden somewhere underneath her belongings. Where was it? Where had she put it? Hadn’t she remembered to grab it before she left previously that night?

The cab driver nodded. “Well, you’ve been in the car for two hours, maybe? So, I’m guessin’ it’s ‘bout ‘hundred bucks?” He nodded, making a small gesture to the device hooked into the radio. She had traveled thirty miles, and the price was, indeed, a hundred and two dollars, plus ninety three cents.

Florence choked. “A hundred? Are you sure? Sir, is there any way I can lessen the price? I don’t even have the money, and I-”

The car came to an immediate stop, whirling into the side of the busy road. “You’re kiddin’ me, ain’t you?” The driver glared at the teenager, who was breathing heavily in a panic. “I took ya all this way, and- Get out. Scram! I don’t want to e’er see your face ‘gain, got it?”

At the harsh words, Florence was quick to open the door and jump out of it. Hopelessly holding her bag to her chest, she slammed the door with a muttered curse and stepped away, watching as it faded from her sights. “Alright. You’re lost in a city, and you have absolutely nowhere to go,” Florence was speaking to herself, turning on her heels and sighing. It was a bad habit of hers, but it didn’t make her feel as lonesome. “Just.. stay positive. Maybe someone will help you out.. If everyone didn’t look like drug dealers..”

She scoffed and backed away from the sketchy men, tripping over stairs of a rather large building in the process. Sitting there with the items of her unzipped bag scattered on the steps, Florence finally cracked, holding her hand to her mouth as the tears slowly came.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » . .blythe foster home. .open & accepting

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus