Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » midievil fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Korrivar Sørensen (played by riaanly)

im feeling up for a midevil fantasy roleplay.
for instance 1013 AC. like, vikings and violence and what not.

if you're up for it, my character Korrivar Sørensen will be who you are to roleplay with. i am not content with his backstory, and wish to revise it, so im looking forsomeone who could play an important and impactful role in his life.

read my profile for my rules and preferences, and if your up for it, shoot me a Pm. i am currently unable to compose new messages. thank you
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required,

Karen (played by PlayerRenee)

I will if you want
Lilly (played anonymously)

I would be interested
riaanly Topic Starter

hey lilly, you're anon, so i am unable to message you. pm me instead?
riaanly Topic Starter

and PlayerRenee, i just disgovered that i am currently unable to compose new messages to other people.... pm me please......
Karen (played by PlayerRenee)

riaanly wrote:
and PlayerRenee, i just disgovered that i am currently unable to compose new messages to other people.... pm me please......
Oh ok
I would love to plot something out if you wanna DM me!
riaanly Topic Starter

Faerielass wrote:
I would love to plot something out if you wanna DM me!

hey faerielass, i am currently unable to dm people who are not already in my inbox, if you are still interested, would you please DM me? thank you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » midievil fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus