Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » School Of Demons... (discord server) (lo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Waffle-Roleplay

Hello! I'm Waffle! I will start an roleplay called School Of Demons. Read everything before asking questions please.

Backstory:

In a land called Meltlava, there is a school. An unique school called School of Demons. Demons from all over come to learn at this school... but there is a secret...what secret? Roleplay with me to find out.

School of Demons was created when the Great War ended. Many demons and beings called "Angelics" lost their lives. After, the demons decided to build their own school to train demons. Every year, angelics come to inspect and take away one student to train as their own. All the students want to get picked so they train...

How training works is they get exp every time they defeat a bot, or another demon. If you get to a very high level, the angelics take an interest in you...

Main Characters: Just comment down which character you want to be and tell me you discord id.

Martie (genderfluid): ME, read info about meh here- https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1435585

Jaxie (girl) : CLOSED (lunarrosa

Type: Wind Demon Girl

Traits: sassy, bossy, confident, brave

Weapon: Wind Waker, basically a fan that allows her to control wind.

Jason (boy) : (elk)

Type: Fire Demon Boy

Traits: edgy, tough

Weapon: Fireball, ball of fire

Rani (girl): OPEN!

Type: Ice Demon Girl

Traits: quiet, tough

Weapon, Ice cubes, big or small

Justie

Type: Snow Demon Genderfluid (girl or boy) (OPEN)

Traits: shy, kind, playful

Weapon: Snow staff

Once I allow you in the discord server and you have your character, I will announce side characters that you can be...

If you are interested, email me on this site or comment below...

Have a good day!!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hi I'm interested on being Jaxie if this still up for rp : )
Waffle-Roleplay Topic Starter

Ok! This is a group rp so if you have any friends you would like to invite than they are welcome!
Elk

If I can, can I be Jason? My discord is dumbass cat #9745
Waffle-Roleplay Topic Starter

Sure! I'll add you to the server soon! If you have any friends that might be interested everyone is welcome!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » School Of Demons... (discord server) (lo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus