Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your character want for Valentine's day?

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ A wedding proposal. A engagement ring a happy wedding.
Sarah Chain (played by nightmqre)

Cuddles, and sleepy cuddles at that.
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

To be flower girl at my mom's wedding. Mom get married the clock is ticking. I'm going to be 6 this year.
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

Valentine's day? tell me pheasant what this "valentine's day" i am not from this era of your's so please do tell me.
Fell creepy (played by Fell-san)

Knives and new victims

Knives and new victims

Knives and new victims
Aodhan Carrick (played by Lanx12)

"A pleasant date that might blossom into something more." He said then blushed looking at everyone. "What? I'm a hopeless romantic and in my world, this day is called the day of hearts!.... " He blushed more. "Quit staring at me okay! Is it so bad to ask for romance and maybe a future misses Carrick! GAH !"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Hopefully a guy to ask me out , because I am a emo plus tomboy most guys at my school look pass my personality and just see me for my looks . Plus maybe my dad can take me for a trip in one of his time travel machines I would really like to go to the first all female baseball game
ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

maybe a restoration of his wife's necklace (burnt badly)
The Fiery Family (played by CoyBoat275)

Alex would like a huge stockpile of food to cook with.
Christian would like someone to hold and love him.
And Zack wants some gel for his hair.
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"Just to see my daughter happy."
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

A day off from world war 2. A new submachine gun and ๐ŸŒน.
"ugh, am I really going to do this?" Victi sighs before taking a deep breath of stressed anticipation, "fine, yeah, I'll do it. Never living this down, probably, but I'll do it."

"If I ended up indulging in this kind of thing, finding somewhere quiet to sit with my... life partner, and watch a nightlife-type district from above would be nice, just to watch the lights and hear the sounds and take in the smells from a distance. O-or curling up in front of a fire with him as well, I guess, that would be okay too..." she says, seeming fidgety and nervous, coming across very differently from the normally bold, confident, and flippant way she normally spoke.
Hisao Saito (played by Lithe)

โ€œPerhaps a lovely person, male, female, I could care less, who can distract me from the busyness of life and take me out for a nice afternoon? Actually, Iโ€™d love to do that for someone else, just to make their day.โ€ He said this softly, a gentle smile on his face.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Maybe a boyfriend?
A sharp new knife, extra ammo, some explosives, and extra-chocolatey food bars. :P โค๐Ÿ’โ˜•๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ”ซ Oh, maybe some tea.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

I wish i could have a boyfriend for Valentine's day because i'm sooo lonely!!!
Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My boss his money mansions sports cars yachts vacations in Hawaii France Jamaica. Oh yeah I'm a gold digger.
Blue_Crimson

Ash wants a teddy bear.
Sin wants chocolate.
Lila wants a hot and long bath.
Kratos wants a card.
I want a bunch of kisses and hugs.
Cinna wants clothes and lots of them.
Scorpio wants cuddles and.
Izuku wants a lover.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your character want for Valentine's day?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus