Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

D-4859 (played by Major_payne25)

“Eh my parents weren’t exactly my inspiration in life my uncle was I’m the Corps and I really looked up to him and eventually I joined the army...”
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Ezra's smile widened. "My apologies," She placed one hand over her mouth. "That sounds.. That's adorable." She laughed softly, looking up once more.

“Hey hey no hitting on me remember? You’re married!” He said with a sarcastic smirk and a mocking tone

"Tch," The woman grinned. "A female can compliment- or gesture kindly- towards a man without it meaning anything in a romantic sort of way." After stating that matter-of-factly, Ezra then shrugged with a mischievous smile of her own. "Besides, 'married' isn't what I would call it."

“This also come ig from the woman confused on the mean sing of following orders..” he laughed and jabbed her a bit with his arm

"Hey! Give me some credit! I couldn't tell if they were just negative and controlling comments-" She shuddered with a delicate grin. "-or actual orders! Either way, I listened to both, thank you."

“Mhmmm” he said and then he got an evil smirk on his face as her looked at her and asked in a semi sarcastic tone “what’s the bedroom life like?”

As a shade of rosiness washed over her face, she immediately looked down with an anxious, awkward laugh. "Whatever do you mean 'bedroom' life? Where do you get such wonders?"

He laughed and elbowed her “it’s funny seeing ya flustered...”

"Oh, please," Ezra looked up slightly, swaying her hand at him with a smile. Her cheeks were still full of pinkness. "I'm not flustered. I was just.. You caught me by surprise, that's all."

“Yeah right miss rosy cheeks...”

The redhead snickered. "Honestly, I didn't expect that question, Dee. So-" She rose a brow with a slight smirk. "-may I ask why you were wondering such things?"

“Eh I was just curious why do ya think I’m still into ya?”

"What do you..?" Her voiced trailed off for a moment as she thought. Then, she batted John's arm with a laugh, her face slowly increasing to a shade of crimson. "Dee! I thought we agreed on no flirting!"

“Hey I was thinking you were flirting with me! So clearly if you think I’m flirting you got something goin on in there..” he pointed to her heart

With a quick glance towards his hand, Ezra forced herself to scoff with a frail smile. "If I were to flirt, it would be obvious, and this is due to the fact it sounds like a witty pick-up line," She joked. "Besides, I rely more on my logical side, if anything. I'll figure it out, eventually."

“Mhm sure thing look I know I’m the whole package but ya don’t gotta go wooing over me and then play hard to get!” He laughed

She burst out laughing. "Dee, please!" Ezra snorted, covering her mouth with her hand. "Don't flatter yourself. I have not 'wooed' over anyone yet, and I am not playing hard to get! I'm very simple, and not complex at all!" She flashed a smile towards him.

“Yeah right with women it’s always complicated..”

"Tch! As if! Maybe you-" The redhead jabbed a finger in his direction, grinning crookedly. "-just don't understand us well enough."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus