Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dead By Daylight except a roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! This is one of my first rolep-lay's since my break of a couple of months so I'm happy to get back. This role-play is about my favorite game so far and if you've never played it I suggest it if you like repairing gens and being chased by a killer with certain perks.
So this roleplay is that but I can't do it alone, there is no romance required and not necessary but welcome at the same time. The main goal is to get away from a killer that is hunting you down but you gotta do all the gens or find a way out another way.
Please if you're going to join the role-play no OC's. I need the original characters from the game but if not then I'll allow oc's just they HAVE to be human
I don't expect anyone to join but just an idea, thanks for reading :)
CERTAIN ITEMS ARE PERMITTED AND SOME ARE NOT PERMITTED
survivors can fight but not kill each other
Before starting the rp we need a killer
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

CloudWanter Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dead By Daylight except a roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus