Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute 2020: BinVar "canFlirt" = 0 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Running into someone for the first time in a weird way is always fun, but when that someone also happens to be a digital intelligence under their biological form, things can get extra whacky, and hopefully extra sweet! ^v^

There are lots of ways this could start depending on the character (biologicals and other dataforms both welcome!), and even more ways it could go! Feel free to propose a character, and let's talk meet-cutes! ~v^ Replying here is preferred, though we'll probably inevitably move to DMs eventually.

Magic level is variable. Tech level must be high (obviously, given the broad-span AI)

Length variable (both in terms of posts and RP span). Romance isn't strictly needed, but seems likely. ~v^
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

I feel that Phoenix Smith would be great to conversate with Pliumii, let me know what you think

Here is her link (https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1420302/308395)
(miss sent, sorry)
Pliumii Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Works for me! ^v^ DM me, and we can start planning!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute 2020: BinVar "canFlirt" = 0 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus