Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Party Hat Raffle? Party Hat Raffle!

Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

Hachi eyed the cake that lay on the table hungrily, his paws slowly padding to it in an attempt to be sneaky. His eyes darted around stealthily as he nimbly and swiftly avoided the dancing and walking feet of the guests of the party that was commencing before him, avoiding them from stepping on his fluffy tail, which swished side to side in a flurry of fur. He turned around as a group of children passed by him, quickly feigning innocence, as if he wasn’t trying to steal the cake only a few feet away. They laughed and giggled, chasing each other in what seemed like a game of tag. Hachi flashed a cheeky, toothy grin, causing some of the women in the room to coo in adoration. He chuckled a little, once everyone was distracted once again. He quickly turned back in the direction of the cake, narrowing his eyes at his target. Target locked, proceed mission Cake. he leaped nimbly forward, careful to keep a low profile. As Hachi approached the table, he suddenly heard a soft, faint mew. No....I know that sound anywhere. I thought none of the guests brought one! Damn it! Hachi’s gaze darted around, trying to locate the origin of the sound. Suddenly, he spotted a ball of ginger, black and white, sitting right next to his plate of cake! Well, it wasn’t exactly his, but it was gonna be soon enough!

Hachi locked eyes with the furry feline, sighing a little. Mission Cake might be a bust. He frowned, his body tensing. All of a sudden, Hachi broke into a frenzied run, his animalistic instincts taking control. Naturally, Hachi avoided anything to do with cats, and this was no different. He dashed through the crowd of people, weaving in and out of legs and skirts, shrieks of surprise and cries of astonishment ringing out from where Hachi ran. He didn’t care where he ran, he just did. He hopped on tables, knocking over plates, cups and bowls, ripping tablecloths and skirts with his pattering claws. Welp, there goes my cake. Aw man...vanilla with strawberries on top is my favorite...stupid cat! Hachi glanced back, noticing the furry figure of the cat chasing after him. A small, high whimper rose in Hachi’s throat. Just get away from me, you furry little potato! Hachi dashed quickly, continuing to weave in and out of the throng of people. Suddenly, he head a small click, and a gust of wind and bright stream of sunlight hit his face. He ran towards it, realizing that one of the guests had opened the door to let out the running animals. Hachi panted a little, not waiting for the cat to catch up with him as he ran into the woods that were brimming the horizon. I’ll get you next time cake! For now, no more parties for a while....
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
TardisCatTwo Topic Starter

Hachi Aikawa wrote:
Hachi eyed the cake that lay on the table hungrily, his paws slowly padding to it in an attempt to be sneaky. His eyes darted around stealthily as he nimbly and swiftly avoided the dancing and walking feet of the guests of the party that was commencing before him, avoiding them from stepping on his fluffy tail, which swished side to side in a flurry of fur. He turned around as a group of children passed by him, quickly feigning innocence, as if he wasn’t trying to steal the cake only a few feet away. They laughed and giggled, chasing each other in what seemed like a game of tag. Hachi flashed a cheeky, toothy grin, causing some of the women in the room to coo in adoration. He chuckled a little, once everyone was distracted once again. He quickly turned back in the direction of the cake, narrowing his eyes at his target. Target locked, proceed mission Cake. he leaped nimbly forward, careful to keep a low profile. As Hachi approached the table, he suddenly heard a soft, faint mew. No....I know that sound anywhere. I thought none of the guests brought one! Damn it! Hachi’s gaze darted around, trying to locate the origin of the sound. Suddenly, he spotted a ball of ginger, black and white, sitting right next to his plate of cake! Well, it wasn’t exactly his, but it was gonna be soon enough!

Hachi locked eyes with the furry feline, sighing a little. Mission Cake might be a bust. He frowned, his body tensing. All of a sudden, Hachi broke into a frenzied run, his animalistic instincts taking control. Naturally, Hachi avoided anything to do with cats, and this was no different. He dashed through the crowd of people, weaving in and out of legs and skirts, shrieks of surprise and cries of astonishment ringing out from where Hachi ran. He didn’t care where he ran, he just did. He hopped on tables, knocking over plates, cups and bowls, ripping tablecloths and skirts with his pattering claws. Welp, there goes my cake. Aw man...vanilla with strawberries on top is my favorite...stupid cat! Hachi glanced back, noticing the furry figure of the cat chasing after him. A small, high whimper rose in Hachi’s throat. Just get away from me, you furry little potato! Hachi dashed quickly, continuing to weave in and out of the throng of people. Suddenly, he head a small click, and a gust of wind and bright stream of sunlight hit his face. He ran towards it, realizing that one of the guests had opened the door to let out the running animals. Hachi panted a little, not waiting for the cat to catch up with him as he ran into the woods that were brimming the horizon. I’ll get you next time cake! For now, no more parties for a while....
(( Ah! Yuki, isn't it? Sending a hug your way!~ <3 <3 ))

(( Come on, the raffle's still going, guys! :D ))
Yori

(I would....but my laziness is really gangin’ up on me right now :P I might try again later though)

(( Lol alright, it's chill tho ))
((Notices for the first time that this title is a question, and then an exclamation. Laughs amusedly.))

(( Hehe :3 ))

(( The raffle is still open! :) ))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Party Hat Raffle? Party Hat Raffle!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus