Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Multiversal Adventures with an alien (1x (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

How does the multiverse work? What mysteries lie beyond the horizions? It'll be time to find out what lies beyond everything. Hello there! Name's Nesy and I'm the one dude that you might love for an adventurer! Why not? It's awesome yes! Of couurse.

(INFORMATION ABOUT ME!)

Writing length: Up to Novella-length. (5-10 Paragraphs) maximum. ((!ADJUSTABLE!))

Grammar: Pretty much alright. (A few mistakes.) -- My sentence structuring may be a little choppy.

Spelling: Fairly okay. (Few mistakes.) -- Meaning, a few typos for example.

Detail: Yes, I could give you detail. (Such as Feelings/Emotions or thoughts/Enviornment) depending on what you prefer.

Literacy: (Intermediate-Advanced) -- I'm at the borderline of advanced and intermediate.

((What do I expect from you?))

Just know my rules and you'll be fine! Be a serious roleplayer please and try to at least do your best. Basic stuff, alright?
So sm*t? To an extent I would allow it but not too much! Please. ;(((
Pairings: MXM -- MXF

(ALL RACES ALLOWED!)

The entire plan: What is this story about?
(Similar to NoMansSky. But eh, a little varriation)

An alien from the other side of the multiverse had visited a planet where he would meet you. Suddenly, they became friends and started to share about their daily lives. Once they knew eachother enough an adventure began and Nesy invited him to figure out how the multiverse works. Visiting Nexuses, Shrines, Godly beings from above watching the adventurers zip through the multiverse and finding out extreamly dangerous weapons that not the mare mortal has. Their mission would be to find out how it works and what was beyond it. Who wishes to uncover the mysteries of the multiverse?

Our journey begins now.

I hope you love adventures and science-fantasy! :D Thanks and I hope that you might see me interesting.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Most of my stories and my characters are set within a large multiverse. While they already know their neighbouring universes and realms, there is still more that they haven’t discovered . In other words, I’m interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Multiversal Adventures with an alien (1x (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus