Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: "Can I Take Your Picture?" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gab

It's a rather average day and you are out going about your life, maybe enjoying the weather when you feel a tap on your shoulder and hear a soft voice speak. "U-um, excuse me..." Turning, you see a fidgety-looking young girl about 17 years of age holding a camera in her hands. She hesitates for a moment longer before speaking again. "Would... would it be alright if I took your picture...?"

Heyo! Gab here! It's been a while since I made a post in this forum, huh? Anyways , the meet cute event caught my eye and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to hopefully get me off my butt to do a smidge more rping. For this rp, I will be using Cameron (her profile can be located here) an aspiring young photographer (hence the introduction to the plot I gave)

So, a few notes before we begin:

Setting: Preferably modern

Plot: This little blurb is all I have for plot. I like to just get the rp started and see where it goes, but if you want, we can discuss some plot details beforehand.

Drama: Okay, despite my love for drama, I would like this rp to be relatively drama-free.

Grammar: Please try to have good grammar. I'm no grammar Nazi, but I would like to be able to understand what my partner is trying to say

Post length: At least enough for me to give a response to. A paragraph is preferred, though I understand if you can't always write that much.

Character types I'm looking for: Preferably human.

Romance/Smut: None, sorry! For one thing Cameron is canonically 'dating' someone (read her profile for more info) and for another she is heavily crushing on someone else, so I don't think any romance would be possible with her.

Where we will rp: I prefer pm, but we can go with forums if you want. Oh! This will also be 1x1!

POV: I write in third person perspective and would prefer my partner do the same just to kinda keep things consistent. Though, I don't really mind if my partner writes first person.

Response speed: Sporadic. I do get busy during the day and it takes me a long time to think of a decent response. Though, for this rp, I will try to respond at least once a day. Please don't bug me with messages about responding to the rp, even if you see me floating around the site. It kills my enjoyment of the rp if you do that.

OOC Chatter: I do try to make some smalltalk, so don't be afraid if I all of a sudden pop up with the OOC parenthesis. I don't bite!

Last of all: Please. Please please please please please. Read Cam's profile and possibly even my own profile before jumping into the rp. Oh! And have fun too!

So, with all that said and done, pm me or reply down here if you would like to try the plot or have any questions! I know I may have sounded a bit strict in the notes, but I assure you I am very easygoing haha, I just want to attract the right people and I don't want to get in trouble either.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

Twisting around Altaira stared at her for a moment rather confused. "You want to take my picture?" She asked stupidly. "..Sure?" She said unsurely. She realized how she sounded and stood up a little straighter. "Sure. Why not." She smiled at her, her black hair billowing in the wind. Her sweatshirt helped to make sure I didn't get cold. "Do I...pose or something?" She asked cautiously. "I've never had my photo taken before." She stated simply.
Gab Topic Starter

Altaira Cholena wrote:
Twisting around Altaira stared at her for a moment rather confused. "You want to take my picture?" She asked stupidly. "..Sure?" She said unsurely. She realized how she sounded and stood up a little straighter. "Sure. Why not." She smiled at her, her black hair billowing in the wind. Her sweatshirt helped to make sure I didn't get cold. "Do I...pose or something?" She asked cautiously. "I've never had my photo taken before." She stated simply.

Hey! I take it you're interested in this plot? If you don't mind, could you pm me to continue it? This is basically just an ad for the rp, not a starter ^^;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute: "Can I Take Your Picture?" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus