Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tri-Force High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Hello and welcome to Hyrule's school, Tri-Force high,a magical place that teaches you all sorts of useful tatics,Such as surviving on your own,making potions,cooking,and how to use weapons. We help encourage our students to strive for success and to reach their goals in life. We care about them and their future. Tri-Force High is filled with different races of people,like Gorons and Guritos,and even Ritos and Zoras and even Hylians. There is a new breed that is allowed into our school,humans.

(This is the best plot idea i have for now,ocs are allowed,but also canon characters from the Zelda games would be nice.)

Here are the roles..

Ganon-Principle

Zelda-Vice principle

Link-student

Sidon-Coach(Swim team)

Riju-Student

Beta-Coach(Archery team)

Impa-Librarian

Paya-Student

Orion(My oc)(Coach/Track team)

Adrien(my oc)(Student)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

saturnalia

Hi there! I'd totally be interested. I'd like to create an OC, but I could play any of the canon roles too.
JetStorm Topic Starter

saturnalia wrote:
Hi there! I'd totally be interested. I'd like to create an OC, but I could play any of the canon roles too.

great.I sent a message
i can get in with this. sounds really intresting, seeing how Ganon of all things is the principal
JetStorm Topic Starter

UltraNecroziumZ wrote:
i can get in with this. sounds really intresting, seeing how Ganon of all things is the principal

awesome,I already sent a message.
Well, this certainly looks interesting, but I don't relly have any characters for it. Looks like it's time for more character creation...
JetStorm Topic Starter

Re-opening this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tri-Force High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus