Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Fellow Warriors!

Hi there, all! I'm looking for warrior cat lovers to join me in a warriors roleplay. I have a few plot ideas in mind, but we can do a slice of life sort of thing as well. All that's required is a cat character that fits into the universe (so a warrior, rogue, or kittypet!). I'm most active on discord, but I can RP on here as well.

Rules:
  • No god-modding. Do not control me or my characters, and don't be too overpowered. Cats with (CANON COMPLIANT) powers are fine, so long as they're not invincible or omnipotent. I know, I know, Lionblaze was invincible, but he would be impossible to RP with.
  • No smutty/sexual/otherwise NSFW RP. We're cats, but I still feel the need to say this. Implied sexual content is allowed so long as its not explicit (ie. Blossomfur and Treetail have been out on patrol for a really long time...), and is only allowed for the express purpose of creating kits, so for story purposes.
  • Do not kill my character! I don't have any plans to retire Appletail for a long time. If you feel the need to attempt to kill her, I require a dice roll of a perfect 20 to do so.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Sounds excellent! I have several personal characters in the fandom, and we could discuss which one I should use!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Fellow Warriors!

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus