Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Finding Character Kudos

I love reading Kudos in general, but really love seeing the ones given to characters, though they tend to get buried.

Perhaps a filter on the Community Kudos page to see players/characters/both?
Rogue-Scribe

I definitely agree with this!

I used to love seeing the character kudos on the community page.
It might have been dropped since there were so few character kudos that the same ones would sit there for weeks and sometimes they'd slip out of the timeframe without replacement, so there'd be empty spots. Kim got a few reports from me thinking there was something wrong because of it. ^^;
Rogue-Scribe

Yeah, it did seem to "stick" on certain charcaters and/or kudo writers. I know there were many more characters with kudos than what seemed to cycle around. Still, it was a great feature and I even got into a few roleplays by spotting interesting characters and dropping a guestbook comment to them. I miss the feature. :)
Juls Topic Starter

Just to be clear... I'm not suggesting the old feature be re-implemented. :) Only that there be a way to filter for them specifically on the Kudos page.
Rogue-Scribe

It's clear.... a search filter under 'Kudos' to find just 'Characters' or just 'Players'.
Didn't mean to sidetrack your thread.
Juls Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
It's clear.... a search filter under 'Kudos' to find just 'Characters' or just 'Players'.
Didn't mean to sidetrack your thread.

Sidetrack is no biggie, just wanted to make sure that wasn't what folks (and Kim ;) ) thought I was suggesting. :) Though I quite liked the feature in the previous version too and it was the main reason I visited the Community page. But I understand the reasons for replacing it.
Rogue-Scribe

Juls wrote:
I quite liked the feature in the previous version too and it was the main reason I visited the Community page. But I understand the reasons for replacing it.

Mine too. I find myself just selecting 'Characters' on the community drop down menu now. I get the notification for the news posts so dont have a reason to go to the Community page anymore.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Finding Character Kudos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus