Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A mad heart ( Romance rp ) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Good evening!
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I have decided to do a romance roleplay involving a psychopath and the psychopaths doctor who is suppose to help them get a bit more saner. I wanted it to have some deep twists and turns and the doctor finds himself going mad. The setting is a mental hospital- obviously- but the doctor visits often to help the patient. I prefer MxM or male x male- but if you have objections I’m open. If you have any other ideas I’m open to.
I can be the doctor, unless if you want to be the doctor then I’m cool with that to.
Also please write more then a few sentences ;-;
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Remove this ad

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Good evening!
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I have decided to do a romance roleplay involving a psychopath and the psychopaths doctor who is suppose to help them get a bit more saner. I wanted it to have some deep twists and turns and the doctor finds himself going mad. The setting is a mental hospital- obviously- but the doctor visits often to help the patient. I prefer MxM or male x male- but if you have objections I’m open. If you have any other ideas I’m open to.
I can be the doctor, unless if you want to be the doctor then I’m cool with that to.
Also please write more then a few sentences ;-;

So Joker and HQ?
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Zealous_Rps wrote:
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Good evening!
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I have decided to do a romance roleplay involving a psychopath and the psychopaths doctor who is suppose to help them get a bit more saner. I wanted it to have some deep twists and turns and the doctor finds himself going mad. The setting is a mental hospital- obviously- but the doctor visits often to help the patient. I prefer MxM or male x male- but if you have objections I’m open. If you have any other ideas I’m open to.
I can be the doctor, unless if you want to be the doctor then I’m cool with that to.
Also please write more then a few sentences ;-;

So Joker and HQ?



Well yes but no. Because I don’t even watch marvel related themes so-
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Zealous_Rps wrote:
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Good evening!
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day I have decided to do a romance roleplay involving a psychopath and the psychopaths doctor who is suppose to help them get a bit more saner. I wanted it to have some deep twists and turns and the doctor finds himself going mad. The setting is a mental hospital- obviously- but the doctor visits often to help the patient. I prefer MxM or male x male- but if you have objections I’m open. If you have any other ideas I’m open to.
I can be the doctor, unless if you want to be the doctor then I’m cool with that to.
Also please write more then a few sentences ;-;

So Joker and HQ?



Well yes but no. Because I don’t even watch marvel related themes so-

And you call yourself a human! :P
Quinn Kings (played by Quinnkings)

Hey, I would totally be interested in playing the patient for your rp if you’re still looking. I could make a new character strictly for this rp.
hello i would like to do this rp with you. Would you be okay with it being a girl i really want to do the rp T^T
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Quinn Kings wrote:
Hey, I would totally be interested in playing the patient for your rp if you’re still looking. I could make a new character strictly for this rp.

Sorry for not replying, I got super busy yesterday, yeah we can chat if you want :3
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

darcythedarkwolf3679 wrote:
hello i would like to do this rp with you. Would you be okay with it being a girl i really want to do the rp T^T

I don’t really prefer FxM but... Because I’ll feel like a meanie bully I’ll do it just this once for you :3
Hey, I'm new here and would like to rp with you. My character is a male, I'm happy to create another if you need. Feel free to chat with me
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
darcythedarkwolf3679 wrote:
hello i would like to do this rp with you. Would you be okay with it being a girl i really want to do the rp T^T

I don’t really prefer FxM but... Because I’ll feel like a meanie bully I’ll do it just this once for you :3
awe thank uuuuuuu

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A mad heart ( Romance rp ) (closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus