Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Character Couple?

Gab

Hey! Gab here! So, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I just wanna know who your favorite character couple is! It can be a couple you made, one you have with your character and someone else's or just characters from a tv show/movie/whatever! Feel free to add why you like them so much! Anyways, I'll start it off! I actually have two that I can't really choose between:

My character Phoenixheart and Kyoya, her husband, played by my boyfriend. I just really love the wholesome dynamic these two share. Not to mention, these two were the ones my boyfriend and I started out with when we did our first rp together (and this rp was actually the first one that resulted in a romantic relationship for Phoe as well) so they have a bit of a nostalgic value attached to them XD

And my characters Cameron and Norri I know, I don't have them as a couple yet, but I just love them so much. They're both actually the first characters I created who are part of the LGBT+ community (along with Jasper, Norri's brother) I just want these two girls to be happy XD

Anyways, those are mine! Lemme know yours!
Rogue-Scribe

I think Sarah Williams & Derrick Meuller are making a cute Valentine couple! They are enjoying each other in a really nice RP!

And dare I say it? Steve Harrison and Katherine Hall? Though they aren't officially a couple, they hook up regularly and they have a beautiful daughter in Stephanie. :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Alyssa Nicole Kennedy and Melissa Ann Kennedy. Mother and daughter.
MasterWinter

I seriously have waaaay too many couples that I enjoy.

I have numerous rp couples in mine and my rp universe with my bff. I'm leaving details out as I do not wish to sound like I am bragging.

But one couple that I adore with my bff, if I had to pick out of our huge list, is her Professor James Moriarty from the Sherlock Holmes movie (staring Robert Downy Jr. as Holmes. Yes I'm spoiled because that is a hot James to me, and my bff portrays that version for me.) with my assassin lycan named Harper.

You would think that a Criminal Master Mind would be just a wee bit smarter, when he tries to court/love a killer, but James likes to press Harper's buttons. Going so far as to give her an assignment that requires her to wear a dress.

As a note: Harper is NOT a girly girl. She is a total tomboy. So when she has to wear a dress, she will give him hell for it. But then she will get the job done, as James promises her up and down that she'll be rewarded handsomely for doing the assignment.

It's a very good rp I have had going on for some time with my bff. James knows waaaay too much information about Harper, it's part of his job, and in his own way he protects her by making her his personal assassin. Why? I'll leave it at this: Harper is the child of an aristocratic serial killer, thus when he died many of the underworld of London expected Harper to take over where her father left off. But she didn't as that's not her thing. So Harper has issues because of that, but with her in James's care she's almost untouchable.

There is a lot of great fun, comedy, seriousness, frequent trips on the Feels Train, and especially great chemistry between the two. 10/10 it's a fab pairing I have going on.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Character Couple?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus