Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » i just gotta say: so much respect

nightmqre

this is slightly stupid but

yesterday i began properly coding a functional game for Roblox im sad i know to see what it was like

oh my god

i never realised how difficult it was. i play the games on roblox that allow character customization, custom mechanics...basically rpgs that would cost A LOT if paid for. trying to code a character customization screen was...wow. i was at it from 5pm, to 2am this morning, and only got the race selection done, working properly.

so.

i have so much respect for anyone who can code and create the games i play.

mk back to my hole of solitude
I haven’t been on roblox in years but from what I’ve seen lately, the games just keep getting more and more sophisticated. It’s like a programmer’s paradise. Mad respect to ANYONE who puts their time into making great games on there. It’s hard work.
nightmqre Topic Starter

DazzlingDragon wrote:
I haven’t been on roblox in years but from what I’ve seen lately, the games just keep getting more and more sophisticated. It’s like a programmer’s paradise. Mad respect to ANYONE who puts their time into making great games on there. It’s hard work.

^^^^^^^

It's games like Clover Online, Lost, and Bad Business that blow my mind the most. It's mind blowing to think something so well-produced can be done by anyone since everyone has access to the tool. It's :o

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » i just gotta say: so much respect

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus