Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Wolf RP

Cami (played by Zapsalis)

((Just a wolf RP, feel free to join. I've never seen anyone do a wolf RP around here in the forums, but I hope that some people are interested! This is going to be a realistic RP so please don't have magical flying wolves or a rainbow-colored wolf. Thank you and enjoy!))
Cami (played by Zapsalis) Topic Starter

Silently, the female wolf was crouched down in the tall grass. She was hunting a hare, her favorite food. She the taste of hares, and was craving it for a while.

Cami could not let this one run away...

She was just a few inches away now. Before the hare could even look towards the wolf, she already had it in her teeth. It squealed and squirmed around in her jaws, until Cami snapped it's neck and dropped it on the ground. She quickly began eating the dead animal, feeling so satisfied to eat what she had been craving.
((Hello! I'm new here and I don't really know for sure how things work but it's nice to meet you and hopefully, you can tell me if I'm doing anything wrong))

There was a tall, yet skinny wolf, making his way through the tall grass. He was very close in distance to Cami, but he didn't seem to be bothered by the existence of another wolf in the area. He hadn't been able to eat anything for a while and hoped he might run across a field mouse at least.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Wolf RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus