Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Destiny 2:Legends(Open)

Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

"Right..."Kuro would walk up and touch the shard.At first he could feel the buring of Solar energy.But then the Light pushed him back, with both Arc and Solar energy emitting from his body.

"I think that legend is true..."You think?!"Hey,Pyre, eyes up."Kuro said as Vex were coming and surrounding them
Aragon-5 (played by Arcol)

“They’re here,” he muttered, getting his weapon ready, “they sent Skoliks...”

Among the Vex Goblins and Hobgoblins was an Eliksni clad with Vex tech, two arms replaced and a torso filled with Radiolaria similar to Pyre’s own. Additionally, two of his eyes were an unusual red, with another being yellow like the Vex from future timelines.

“Pyre-5, Sirius,” he rasped, the translator garbling his words slightly, “experiments reunited with Light, yes? And two others, Wielders of that which we cannot simulate, new prizes to Thyrkeon, yes? Axis mind will be pleased with two new live specimens, along with the two successful attempts. Alive, it wants you: come with peace, or shells will be taken with bodies to Thyrkeon simulations.

"How about No? Can you take that?"Kuro said while slowly getting up.

Kuro...

Kuro arms with that of Solar and Arc Energy."IF you want those two, you're going to have to get through me..."Kuro said as he activated his new abilities. However, it was different. He had his Golden Revolver as usual but it was radiating with Arc instead of Solar, and he had a knife and scarf, which was made with Solar energy.

Okay...That's new.

”New abilities,” the Fallen-phage crooned, ”Thyrkeon will be all the more...delighted to make you phage, gifted as I, gifted as he.” pointing to Pyre and Sirius.

“I’ve never seen this before,” he gasped in awe, “two Light paths in one; I’ve always thought it impossible...”

“So did I,” Sirius added, “but the Traveler always has worked in mysterious ways; perhaps it’s willing to give him more power than we believed we ever could have...astounding...”

Kuro would take a shot at one of the Vex, with the Vex being turned into Arc Energy."Honestly,I did not expect this...Wait, how didn't Pyre-5 didn't get two Light paths?"

As Sirius said, the Travlver might have been more willing to give you more power.

"Well, how sweet of it..."Kuro said as he pointed the gun at another Vex, and Light appeared around the area, "Showtime."

“That, or the fact I’ve only chosen one path,” he clarified, “I am a conduit of the Arc, nothing else.” He short a group of Vex, noticing the Harpies and Minotaurs closing in as the Goblins and Hobgoblins kept coming.

”Resistance is futile,” Skoliks warned, ”you bring nothing but death upon you; Thyrkeon is the way. To resist is to die.”

Kuro shot at the multiple of the Vex and saw that they kept coming."Jesus...well, I guess Falling back is a choice, right Pyre?"

I second that.

Kuro would continue to shoot at the Vex, realizing that the shots require less light, as it did nothing but shocking them and an ally.

“Agreed,” he grunted, taking out a harpy with a well placed bullet, “we need to go before...”

That was when he felt its gaze turn to him, entering his being yet again; Thyrkeon was here...it had found him.

“Run,” he called, rushing to get away from the eyes of the Axis Mind, though he knew it was pointless.

Kuro would run along saying,"Phantom, bring the ship to our position!"

Already on it

"Pyre try to cancel it out.The eyes might be there, but it's not trying looking at you."

“It’s here,” he groaned, “it’s hunting me! I am forever it’s plaything!”

“He’s losing it,” Sirius shouted, “we need to get him out of here quick!”

No escape,” Skoliks announced, “all will fall to Thyrkeon.

Kuro nodded as he shot at Thyrkeon and the Vex."Phantom, get him out of here!"

What willl you do?!

"Buy time..."Kuro said as he threw the Knife at the one of the Vex.

Thyrkeon is the Vex,” Skoliks proclaimed proudly, “it is separate from the Axis, separate from singularity, and separate from reality. The Light is nothing to the Mind, and new master of the Infinite Forest.

“It’s taken Mercury,” Sirius muttered, “suppose that makes sense, after Panoptes and Drendron were taken care of by Osiris...”

((Hello?))

((Yea,sorry man.With everything going on, it's kinda hard for me to reply as I used to.))

Kuro would provide cover fire, as Pyre limped up."So...it is like a virus."

Same word, different meaning.

"Shut up...You're almost to extraction."

((That’s ok; I recently moved, so I’ve been a bit busy myself.))

“If such a thing exists in the Vex,” Pyre muttered, “it places its own Radiolarian mind into other Vex chassis, even those currently in use, and overpowers their own fluid, grasping control over them. That’s how it’s maintains its life; only when the last one is destroyed, I assume it’ll die fully, but at this point, it’s nearly impossible.”

"Jeez...that sound like hell..."

It does...

"But you live with it.Make sure no to affect anyone else."

“It is,” he agreed, managing to take out a Vex with his rifle, “I can’t infect anyone as it can, but as long as my mind fluid is kept safe, I stay alive...even in a new body.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Destiny 2:Legends(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus