Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Servant turned Lover (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Quinn Kings (played by Quinnkings)

A friend asked me to work his shift at a bar popular for black market trading and buying but when I get there I get mistaken as a servant that's being sold off to the highest bidder. My medium length purple and white tail fluffs up as my one ,black and purple, ears twitch as I'm stuck in the spotlight clothed in long black pants with a white button up tucked in. You could almost see through the short the longer you stared as the stage lights bright light made the white unnoticeable. After taking one look around you could tell that I was the only neko there for sell. You decide to bid on me as a joke as you were talking with one of your friends and when no one else bids higher you take me home for ten million dollars. On our way to your estate I start to try to escape from the cage I'm being held in.

///////
I’m looking for someone to play the millionaire and someone for the millionaire’s assistant leaving me to play the neko or we can talk amongst ourselves to divi up the characters. Small group 3-4 or can be one on one, please no one liners, and build the story based off each other. Can be long or short-term group/ pairing.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

What is the pairings for this
Quinnkings Topic Starter

The pairings available in this post can be millionaire and Quinn or millionaires assistant and Quinn.

Also sorry for not replying sooner, I’m a little new to this site so I’m in the works of figuring it out :)
Are you still looking for people?
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hey, I was wondering If I could be the assistant?
Well if you want a rich person and a dom who likes to use ropes then *salute* im here ^^
Quinnkings Topic Starter

Yes I am still looking. If you’d like a one on one please message me.
Quinnkings Topic Starter

Yes, I would 〃ω〃 If you’d prefer one on one please just message me but if you’d like to be in a group tell me so I can make the group of us three.
Quinnkings Topic Starter

That would be great :) currently just waiting on someone to respond for the millionaire role so I can make the group!
well if its a group If I play the millionaire dom who will ya pick as the assistant? lmao, they do need to be 18+ right?
Quinnkings Topic Starter

Yes it will be 18+
Quinnkings Topic Starter

Just checking, are you 18+?
BxB or BxG im fine with both but im currently looking for bxb and pm or here?
QUINNNN we found our third person! He can be the assistant!! Imma add him in and we can discuss this!
Quinnkings Topic Starter

ok! sorry for the confusion in the chat lol.
Quinnkings Topic Starter

Pm, this is for outside of rp chat. Also preferably BxB so just pm me when you want to talk.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Servant turned Lover (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus