Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » If They Need Help.. (Modern, Highschool (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If you DO NOT like themes such as depression, anxiety, suicide, and bullying, this rp may not be for you!
Setting: Highschool
Era: Semi-modern (magic and magical creatures are most definitely allowed)
Genre: Slice of Life
Optional genres: Romance, Adventure, Action
You get to choose between Character A and B!~
PLOT:
In a relatively normal highschool, Character A is a bully. They bully Character B on and on just to get recognition from the other kids. But one day, the principal finds out. All of the kids in on it begins to turn on A because they started it all. Thus, they bully them. This puts A into a corner, having them question their life and everything that they have done. They try steer away from people, no matter how much they are being bullied. They want to get out of this corner of anxiety and depression. Character B finds out about this. They try their best to help A out of this dark moment, and thus, their relationship blossoms...

Another idea that came to me on a whim XD
I usually do semi para to one paragraph, but I can work with one liners! I can also try multi para, if you'd like!
If you're interested, comment here or DM me!
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

Hellooo~ So I am very interested in this idea! I could use my character Altaira (I'll post this as her) for this. I'm not sure what age I have her at right now but I can easily change that to whatever works. I would love if there could be a little romance, between whoever and I love this idea. One thing is that Altaira can freeze time but it is limited to her energy and can only hold it for a little while. It gets tougher for her to hold it the longer she does. If you are interested I can DM you or you can DM me. Oh~ And also, I can make a new character if Altaira doesn't work!
Skylar (played by Adrianna)

This idea seems actually really cool, it brings out topics that are more realistic and a lot of people go through, which reminds me of my own life rn. I can roleplay with you if you’d like

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » If They Need Help.. (Modern, Highschool (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus