Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long term RP partner needed! (Discord) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey! I'm looking for some more threads and I'd like to fill some space in my discord with a few more roleplays. If you're interested in long term plots packed with a lot of depth, literacy, and complex character development - than I'm just what you need! I crave complex situations, great writing, and friendly partners.

I'm very relaxed with post length and can range from a singular paragraph to several wordy paragraphs - it's all good to me! I won't lie and say I'll restrict myself to be concise at all times but I would never pressure anyone to match up with my walls of text I can blurp out randomly.

Need a break? That's cool with me! Need a few days to reply? I'm more than patient!

My average reply timing? Every single day, multiple times a day! (But I don't expect you to!)

How old am I? 21! What age range am I looking for? 18+ OCs and 18+ OOC (Not making exceptions)

I'm a laid back individual who's far too empathetic for my own good - so I care a whole bunch but you won't be stepping on my toes anytime soon! I'm fast to reply (when I can) and I try to make each post enjoyable. Stretching for that last bit of juicy detail is just something I strive for and I hope I can match up with your style in the future!

The character I want to use is: Quinn

He works in most settings and I'm more than willing to plot out pretty much anything, just add me on Discord!

Rabbit Hearted#0001 (Case sensitive/Don't forget the space)

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Eniiko wrote:
Hey! I'm looking for some more threads and I'd like to fill some space in my discord with a few more roleplays. If you're interested in long term plots packed with a lot of depth, literacy, and complex character development - than I'm just what you need! I crave complex situations, great writing, and friendly partners.

I'm very relaxed with post length and can range from a singular paragraph to several wordy paragraphs - it's all good to me! I won't lie and say I'll restrict myself to be concise at all times but I would never pressure anyone to match up with my walls of text I can blurp out randomly.

Need a break? That's cool with me! Need a few days to reply? I'm more than patient!

My average reply timing? Every single day, multiple times a day! (But I don't expect you to!)

How old am I? 21! What age range am I looking for? 18+ OCs and 16+ OOC, unless 18+ themes are involved - then you gotta be 18, bucko.

I'm a laid back individual who's far too empathetic for my own good - so I care a whole bunch but you won't be stepping on my toes anytime soon! I'm fast to reply (when I can) and I try to make each post enjoyable. Stretching for that last bit of juicy detail is just something I strive for and I hope I can match up with your style in the future!

The character I want to use is: Quinn
His information is kind of all over the place right now, but you can find the raw information: here!

He works in most settings and I'm more than willing to plot out pretty much anything, just add me on Discord!

Rabbit Hearted#0001 (Case sensitive/Don't forget the space)

Hello! I read your advertisement (quoted above), and I think you might be a good fit for what I'm looking for! I tried to add you on discord, but I couldn't get it to work properly. Anyways, my discord is pandakatiefominz#3341 if you want to add me, or we can discuss here. I'm 19, so I'm above the 18+ requirement. Your character description mentioned dark and gritty, and that is something I am more than prepared for. I'm not really looking to do a dystopian setting, but the angst and grit is great for me, because the two characters I really focus on have their own mental illnesses and trauma that I never really get to explore in depth. Personality wise, they seem to be a good fit, too, because none of my characters are quiet or bashful.

Message me either here or on discord if you have any interest.
My discord is Shinyhappyfitsofrage#0361

I'm sending you that as I can't add you. Discord says you're not accepting friend requests at this time.

I'd like to discuss rp options with you, if you're up for it!
Rowboat Topic Starter

I’ve updated my discord so friend requests should be working again.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long term RP partner needed! (Discord) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus