Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » If I ghosted you its because...

JetStorm

If I have ever ghosted anyone,its was because I was very busy taking care of a loved one and dealing with a bunch of school work. I would like to apologize to those who I have ghosted. I do have a busy schedual and I usually forget about our RP's that I did with you guys. I don't mean to,and I have gotten complaints about deleting my main character to make room for another character,that doesn't mean anything,I'll still play as that character.

Another reason is I have memory issues and I rarely check to see if I have ghosted anyone,anyway if I have,let me know and we can start a new RP revolved around your ideas,again I am very sorry for ghosting those who I have started an RP with and just one day forgot about it. So please let me know I don't want to look like a jerk to anyone on this site... ^^'
I forgive you, so no worries here. :) Does that mean you would still roleplay Yugi as you did for Solara? I enjoyed that roleplay.
Hey Lil'O you know i have no complains with you. I don't have a schedule but that docent mean you can't count on me for support and remember I'm here if or when you need me. and i understand you more than you know. *Big hugs Lil'O*
JetStorm Topic Starter

MissLumina wrote:
I forgive you, so no worries here. :) Does that mean you would still roleplay Yugi as you did for Solara? I enjoyed that
roleplay.

yeah.
JetStorm wrote:
MissLumina wrote:
I forgive you, so no worries here. :) Does that mean you would still roleplay Yugi as you did for Solara? I enjoyed that
roleplay.

yeah.

Want to start a new roleplay or invite me back?
JetStorm Topic Starter

MissLumina wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
MissLumina wrote:
roleplay.

yeah.

Want to start a new roleplay or invite me back?

whichever one you want just send me a message.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Hey Lil'O you know i have no complains with you. I don't have a schedule but that docent mean you can't count on me for support and remember I'm here if or when you need me. and i understand you more than you know. *Big hugs Lil'O*

Thanks bud
Oh! It's been a bit, so I was wondering where you went, but I hope you're doing okay. I'm always here to talk if you need me.
I personally don't think you're a jerk (like literally not at all; you're honestly a really sweet person), and you've got a lot on your shoulders, too. Don't push yourself too hard! Best of luck with life :)
JetStorm Topic Starter

Dekko wrote:
Oh! It's been a bit, so I was wondering where you went, but I hope you're doing okay. I'm always here to talk if you need me.
I personally don't think you're a jerk (like literally not at all; you're honestly a really sweet person), and you've got a lot on your shoulders, too. Don't push yourself too hard! Best of luck with life :)

Thanks Dekko
It's fine! I'm glad you took time off to figure your life out because it's hard to roleplay with distractions and it wouldn't be fulfilling to just only be slightly invested and then regret that decision later. <3
JetStorm wrote:
Dekko wrote:

Thanks Dekko

Anytime, friend :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » If I ghosted you its because...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus