Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School For Beginning Assassins (Redo)

Hi everyone. This was originally posted here by my friend RedPandaFox who is taking some time off for personal reasons.

CopperField High is a normal school to the outside view. It’s for advanced children placed in a High School on the outskirts of California. Also, there are tons of clubs to join! There are common classes like different levelled math, reading, science, social studies, and art classes. But on the inside… the classes are more like disguise, espionage, and weaponry. This is really a school for training assassins~

This was what she had in mind and currently, we only have two teachers and a single student. I hope I can get more of you to join and help me expand on this idea. I welcome all of you from the bloody and brutal to the shy and conniving. Come in with all your variety and enthusiasm. You could be a simple teacher with a secret of just someone who wants to kill but well you are being too obvious. I will expand on the Group Forums for us to chat and have ideas. I have the group link posted feel free to check it out. Excuse the beginning cause it was a bit muddy with Chess leaving. Please don't be shy come and join us in the Shadows

https://www.rprepository.com/index.php/group-site/4166/10158

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School For Beginning Assassins (Redo)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus