Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Master post of everything I love in RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

]Hello RP Repository, welcome to my general-all-purpose-master-post-of-everything-I-dig-in-a-rp! Basically think of this as a permanent partner search, or call to start a group rp with me:

What you can expect from me:
I'm 18+ and if you’re interested in doing any sort of romantic rp with me, then you MUST be 18+. In all truth I prefer for my 1x1 partners to be over 18. But when it come to casual light hearted group rps, that stay well within the confines of what’s considered PG13. I'm okay rping with teens.
I'm married as a result I find it respectful to do smut, I am however down to do romance, and am not squeamish about darker themes e.i gore.
I can do anywhere from 1 paragraph to 5.
I will never rush you for replies, but I expect the same from you.
Replies might come as fast as twice a day and as slow once a week. (If you're not cool with that then please look on elsewhere)
The length of my partner's reply isn't as important to me as the quality put into it and its momentum to keep the plot going.
ONE LINERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!
I can double up, I can play many characters, and also males, females, sentient trees, gender-less entities it's all good bruh!

Where we would RP:
Threads
PMs
Discord

Genres Themes and Concepts:
SCIFI!!!!! - The distant future, time travel, space operas, colonizing planets, robot/AI/drone take overs, robot/drone/AI friends, aliens from other worlds, aliens from other dimensions, cosmic entities worshiped as gods, psychics being experimented on, psychics working for the government, hell yeah sign me the heck up that's my jam.

Disasters dystopias and the collapse of society- As long as it doesn’t deal with zombies zombapocolypses are kind of a tired old cliché. Also said disaster settings don’t have to be, strictly scifi. While world war III, or pentagon designed AI operated killer drones and the fully automated that spits them out turning against their master would definitely bring down civilization as we know it. It could also be dragons and massive Kaiju’s that have been slumbering for thousands of years. Possibly the Typhon from Greek mythology escaped the volcanic prison the Gods entrapped him in.

Historical - Civil War, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Feudal Japan, Ancient China, the Viking era, and the Victorian era are probably my faves.

Fantasy - Not going to lie medieval fantasies are not my favorite I feel like you could possibly mix fantasy with another time period or culture and create something radically different from the high fantasy we're used to. But I’m still open to do them if the plot is very good.

Supernatural- Ghosts, psychics, vampire, werewolves, witches, shape sifters yes please! However I'm VERY picky about anything dealing with demons and angels.

MYTHOLOGY!!!!!! - Another one of my jams! I adore Greek mythology and to a lessor extend Norse mythology, also famous folk figures e.i Santa Clause mother nature or the tooth fairy. It's also a lot of fun to create your own pantheon and creation myths. Also this could combined with scifi if we're dealing with powerful aliens with god like powers.

Realistic – Mundane situations such as a coffee shop setting bores me to tears! I enjoy rps where you have spicy situations that put people at odds, like say a Christian and a Satanist are college students and they need to share a dorm room. Also people who hate each other being ship wrecked. Terrible blind dates where muse A is librarian and muse B steals cars and sells them for parts. As long as it's not high school based, and the characters get to bicker and argue before becoming friends or a couple I'm okay with almost any close to real world scenario. Realistic rps are not my favorite thing, but I’m willing to give it a try, if you really want a realistic plot.

Horror - I got to be in the mood but yes!

Shipping:

MxF MxM FxF it's all good, so long as neither party is underage.

Pairings and other types of relationships:
I'm okay with almost any type of relationship, our characters could be love interest, best friends, parent and child, student and master, or even rivals forced to work together. NOTE, when I list tropes parings the x in between just denotes what are characters we would be playing, but not necessarily that it has to be a ship. The bold denotes the role I'd like to play.

Vampire x Human (doesn't have to be defenseless could be a hunter or witch, and I mean witch in the gender neutral sense)
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x other supernatural creature
merperson x merperson could be a different race e.i half fish and half octopus
merperson x pirate captain or sailor OR MARINE BIOLOGIST
Alien x Human
Alien x Alien
God x mortal (doesn't have to be human.)
God x God
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x other mystical creature
Celebrity x Paparazzi
Scientist x Experiment
Para-psychologist x Psychic
Supernatural being x Supernatural being
Billionaire x person that resents rich people
criminal x cop
old money heir/heiress x new money entrepreneur
criminal x criminal
YOU throw me a suggestion!

Fandoms:
Finally we're at the end if you've read this far, don't forget to have a drink of water, and good job! Usually in fandoms I'm very flexible about playing OCs and canons against canons or OCs.

STAR TREK & STARGATE!!! Words cannot express how much I adore both of these two franchises. If you come at me, wanting to rp either or I will love you! For Star Trek I prefer the TNG DS9 VOY era, although I wouldn’t say no to a plot taking place during Enterprise, The Original series, or ST Picard’s time. For Stargate Atlantis is hands down my favorite series (and what I’m currently overly obbessed with, it’s an old fandom yes but it’s new to me.) However I’m totally down to do something that more relates to SG1 or Universe, or even better we can have our own series that takes place after all the others. That way we can tie the loose ends, in regards to what happened to Atlantis, the Pegasus galaxy, as well as the crew of the Destiny. We can also go to the distant past when the Goa’uld had the Earth enslaved, or maybe do something that takes place during the Lantean-Wraith war.

Harry Potter, (especially founders era I’ve always wanted to do a founder era rp, and yes it’s ironic since in this very same post I sort of complained about medieval rps!!! ) All eras are good, including includes Fantastic Beast. I prefer to discuss what canons I'd play over PMs)Also I think it’d be interesting to flesh out another one of the magic schools that Rowling created and maybe what sort of socio-political wizarding drama that county’s warding world has.

The Orville

MLP (it's been a while since I've seen the show but it's fandom I've been in)

Doctor Who

Dragonball
DC (I'd want to use my OCs here) but I can double up with the canon of your choice.

DC

Marvel

Arrow-verse Supergirl

cthulhu mythos

Farscape (again old fandom but new to me)

The Expanse (although I rather do something original inspired by it.)

So yeah message me if any of the above interest you! :D
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Heya, I'd be down to discuss potentially working on a sci-fi RP with you! Though I am not necessarily promising anything and would want to hash out the details before I commited to anything. If you PM me (you can just say anything, just to lemme know your interested), I'll tell you some stuff about the sort of RPs I like to do and you can tell me if its something you would like. (though you can also see some details on my profile/my last LFRP post.)
Sannia Topic Starter

Well I PMed you we'll see how it goes. :)
I think we would get along Rping - I love vampires / Shifters/ werewolves, ect :)
Sannia Topic Starter

Yes they are fun aren't they! :) Sadly I'm a little busy at the moment (I haven't even gotten to the rps I already promise to start) and hate google docs as a RPing platform with a fiery passion. If you're willing to rp on this site or Discord instead, I'll be able to get back to you about rp in a few days.
Hello! I was wondering if you'd like to do a realistic rp with me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Master post of everything I love in RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus