Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Hero Academia Summer Camp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

So U.A High decided to collect enough money to make a summer camp to improve the student's quirks. There are bunch of challenging challenges along with missions. Then there's the lounge and food court. Now as for the rules,the only thing that isn't allowed is bullying,sorry Bakugo. Once a student completes a mission,their quirks power increases by 20% per mission and or challenge. I am currently looking for someone who doesn't mind being Bakugo or Todoroki. Thank you.

Romance allowed i prefer MxM
Pm me
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Anyone?
Luna Night (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Hey I can do it but I'm a girl."
JetStorm Topic Starter

Luna Night wrote:
"Hey I can do it but I'm a girl."

sure
JetStorm wrote:
So U.A High decided to collect enough money to make a summer camp to improve the student's quirks. There are bunch of challenging challenges along with missions. Then there's the lounge and food court. Now as for the rules,the only thing that isn't allowed is bullying,sorry Bakugo. Once a student completes a mission,their quirks power increases by 20% per mission and or challenge. I am currently looking for someone who doesn't mind being Bakugo or Todoroki. Thank you.

Romance allowed i prefer MxM
Pm me

If u mean BxB i can do it i have both male and female oc recently i've been a huge fujoshi so
Question: Do we have to play one of the characters in the show or are we making new characters?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Hero Academia Summer Camp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus