Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fate of the Dread Abyssal (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kuro (played by dantefrancis)

In the year 1765,there are many outlaws. However one ship was one that people never even tried to look at. It's called the Dread Abyssal. Knowed for it's maneuverability and firepower, the Dread Abyssal is a ship everyone sees, but anyone who has fought has never lived to tale the tale. Are you ready to be a member, or a rival?
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

RP
'Tis this? I would liketh to roleplay if it still be open.
I swear I have decent grammar. I'm just being a lil child rite now.
Anyways I'm redoing all my character profiles so ur not gonna find anything there, but if we can roleplay then lemme know ur character preferences and I'll pick one based off of them.
'Tis this? I would liketh to roleplay if it still be open.
I swear I have decent grammar. I'm just being a lil child rite now. Me sees the rp link, but I don't wanna bud in if it's closed to others.
Anyways I'm redoing all my character profiles so ur not gonna find anything there, but if we can roleplay then lemme know ur character preferences and I'll pick one based off of them.

Oh no, it's open as noone joined yet.
Kuro wrote:
Oh no, it's open as noone joined yet.

Ack Soz didn’t see ur reply. How would u like me to join? Just. Have my character appear or somethin?

Yeah, you can join in whatever way you want.
Kuro wrote:
Yeah, you can join in whatever way you want.

okie dokie.

Looking for more members!
I have a couple magical beings that may be able to fit in fine. Maybe as crew members or however you need someone in it.

I do need a first mate, or have your own ship.Welcome aborad.
Sounds alright. I can add quite a few crew members as well.

Alright, just reply to the forum.

It's also a pirate RP and you can join at any time you want. Like in a battle as reinforcement or out of the blue when it's a relaxing moment.

Still looking!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fate of the Dread Abyssal (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus