Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Acubens Academy is Looking for Applicant (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gab

Hey, hi, hello! It's me, Gab! So, I had recently created this academy for a race in the world my boyfriend and I had created and am itching to get into an rp with it. Now, this race of people are called shifters, and basically, they're like humans, though they have certain animal features (and sometimes even kinds of magic!) and are able to shift into the animal that they resemble (for example, a dog shifter would be able to shift into a dog and would have, say, dog ears and tail when in human form)

So, the goal of this academy (based in a country I had created called Honimress) is to help these shifters (or really, any race that can shapeshift and/or has powers, like phoenixes) master their abilities and have a safe place to be able to learn and prepare for adulthood. It's kinda like Harry Potter in that the students will be sorted into houses which they will stay with during their years. Throughout their years, the students will be following a path for their house to set them up with a career once they graduate (for example, a student in Unicorn could go on to become an astronomer. You can read more about it in the setting for the group)

Anyways, what I'm looking to do with this rp is play out a new semester with a new group of students. Our characters will be starting the new school year at 12 years old and will be getting sorted, going to their first classes, etc.

The type of character I'm looking for will preferably be shifters (if needed, you can edit a human character of yours to be a shifter... just think of what animal you think will suit them) or any race of Majoria that can shift. Humans cannot attend the academy unless you are planning to play an instructor. If you want to play an instructor, talk to me first Again, they will be 12 when starting, so aging down/up a character to play is fine too. Making a new character for the rp is perfectly fine as well.

To try and keep with the spirit of being sorted, I will be the one sorting the students. As it says in the group setting, the questions you are asked on the application will be what sorts your character. I will then pm you/your character if it's anonymous telling you the character's house and if you would like to try to 'appeal' for a different house (you can try to have a reason, or if you'd prefer an element of randomness, I can do a dice roll) or choose which house if I felt your character was suited for more than one.

I will be using aged up versions of Charlotte and Amber as well as a character I created for this rp named Delphi and two instructors, though those instructors will be more of minor characters than anything.

I do not intend to have my characters have any romantic inclinations as they are so young. However, I will not stop you if you have your characters in a romantic relationship. Just keep it PG-13.

Also, please do read the entire group profile for more on the setting and all the rules. I don't really want to have to repeat myself here.

*phew* Sorry for the kinda long post and hopefully you read it all and are interested! If so, feel free to send an application to the group! Here's another link to it in case y'all didn't catch the first one! Hope to see you there!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Acubens Academy is Looking for Applicant (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus