Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Runaway Ruler (Fantasy MxM RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shiro Shigenaga (played by Wolfcat)

Under the luminous moon, you find Shiro. As a demonic prince, his life isn’t as exciting as you’d think. It did him good to be out of the spotlight and under the trees for a little while. So many expectations, so many chores. They twisted in the young man’s brain until no matter what, he couldn’t get his confusion under control.

The king had noticed his lack of interest in his duties, and had grown weary of waking up to find his only heir had stowed away into the night and entered a brand new adventure. There was only one solution for it.

You were his shadow. The blade at his side, to both protect him and ensure he wasn’t lead astray by rumours flooding through the city. Though, when Shiro sneaks to a common tavern and starts hearing things, he can’t help but be lit up by curiosity. “You can’t stop me from going, so why don’t you come with me, (Y/C)?”

((Searching for a male character to play a bodyguard of sorts to Shiro. This will be set in medieval times, (horseback, magic, things like that) and I’m hoping to have it running as a long term rp. I reply more than once a day! ))
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested in playing this with you~
I don't have a character in mind yet, but I'll probably create one to suit this rp just based on how we hammer out the details.
RandomMicrowaveTM

Hi, I was looking for roleplays to join and your idea caught my eye!
My only current characters are based in the modern world, but I already have Medieval/Renaissance AU ideas I'd be happy to use instead to fit the theme. Let me know if you'd be interested in kicking this one off with me!
BxB?
Shiro Shigenaga (played by Wolfcat) Topic Starter

Vesper666 wrote:
BxB?

Yep, I only really do bxb with this character! ^^
Shiro Shigenaga wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
BxB?

ok ill play pm me?
Shiro Shigenaga wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
BxB?

btw do u mind playing seme, i want play uke
Shiro Shigenaga (played by Wolfcat) Topic Starter

Vesper666 wrote:
Shiro Shigenaga wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
BxB?

Sure, I wouldn’t mind that at all!
Shiro Shigenaga wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
Shiro Shigenaga wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
BxB?

Sure, I wouldn’t mind that at all!
than could u pm me? ur under anonymous so im not sure if u could pm u
Rocky

Hello I was looking for RP and I saw yours it sounds really interesting and really fun if you don’t mind I would like to join my rp name is Luna and I’m a girl

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Runaway Ruler (Fantasy MxM RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus