Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a combat-based RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm new here and I'm going around looking for an RP. I like action RPs with a focus of combat, though not overwhelming with some personal moments. I don't mind the time period as long as it's kinda beyond basic flintlock firearms, so high fantasy kinda works for me. I would like it to be a group RP where we work as a team since I'm a bit of a stickler for that type. Since I like to combine a mixture of melee and shooting when writing my scenes. Typically with sword and pistol.

Now, this isn't really a requirement and subject to change but I like to play a certain type of character. I like to play Political Officer type characters. Commissars, if you're being rather on the nose about the subject. I don't know but I have a certain love for those types of characters. Very-by-the-book, stuck-up, even arrogant but are stalwart, unflinching, uncompromising, and never tolerates cowardice, willful incompetence, and treachery. They're very loyal to a fault. They are always behind your back, inspiring and encouraging you on to victory yet are also behind you to punish you if they find you wanting. They kinda serve at the spiritual support of a group and I like trying to explore that. Maybe even butts head with the leader over certain topics. Of course, I apply often variations to this trope. For example, maybe a corrupt version of the character that only puts on a facade to hide crimes they've done in the past or a ruthless pragmatist who doesn't care what it takes to do a job for their cause. I also like a shout one-liners with this character since their purpose is to inspire and motivate, typically through the cool factor.

I should be noted that I typically create characters for the RP at the matter so I'm perfectly adjustable.

So that's that. Hope you find this interesting and pick me! Thank you!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Kungfu6453

TheInsanityOfBobSemp Topic Starter

The first two links don't work for me, says I can't edit a character. I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're saying by giving me a character?
Kungfu6453

There my OCs my characters. Who are more combat Rp types. Since I was interested in your plot. I wanted to see if you approve them. I will resend it.

Kungfu6453 wrote:
There my OCs my characters. Who are more combat Rp types. Since I was interested in your plot. I wanted to see if you approve them. I will resend it.
Uh, sorry, I was looking for an RP to join, not really make. Like a group RP.
Kungfu6453

Um usually posting is looking for. Try Rp discussion or look for combat Rp groups or make one. Also try find Rp button and adjust combat meter to how much combat,fantasy and etc. find Rp help narrow down people who have a plot set up with what your looking for.

( sorry for wasting your time. I thought you where looking for people)

Kungfu6453 wrote:
Um usually posting is looking for. Try Rp discussion or look for combat Rp groups or make one. Also try find Rp button and adjust combat meter to how much combat,fantasy and etc. find Rp help narrow down people who have a plot set up with what your looking for.

( sorry for wasting your time. I thought you where looking for people)
Oh, no. No, you've helped me a lot. Thanks!
Kungfu6453

No problem glad to help.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a combat-based RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus