Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Action Romance MxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! It's been a while, but I have a lot more free time right now so I'm picking up some more RPs again.

I wanted to see if I could get any interest and a good partner to click with for a plot I really enjoyed a while back but my partner disappeared and I haven't found someone else to enjoy it longer term with.

I'm looking for a fairly active partner right now, 1 reply or hopefully more per day. I'm not looking for a smutty RP,

Plot idea is based in a more medieval/fantasy setting. My character Shira and (YC) have been a part of a mercenary or military group together for a few years, getting to know each other and grow in respect and friendship. (YC) is a general/high leader of the group. Shira, being one of the only (if not the only) fighting female in the group, has worked hard for her to earn her placement in the group and respect from others. With that factor, she's made it clear she won't be romantically involved with any of the man, and has rejected all advances from them.

Unintentionally though, over time, she and (YC) have developed strong feelings for each other. But due to his high ranked position and her reputation and not wanting to risk jealousy, they have to keep their feelings for each other/their relationship a secret (maybe even from each other at first, depending on how the RP starts out)

If you have any questions or interest, let me know! :) I can also RP on Discord in addition to notes here.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Kekreations Topic Starter

Bump
Certainly an interesting concept. I think Nathan would do best for this one. Pm me, yes?
Hello, i am interested to give it a try.
I am pretty active on responding.
And am open to try a lot of things.
I'm interested, please PM me when you get this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Action Romance MxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus