Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Traveling Merchant ( Adventure and Fantasy)

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Day and Night, He sits on his carriage filled with goods and it was pulled by his trusty steed Jecth. In rainy season he rent an room to a nearby town or village or build his tent on the side of the road. At summer he took a nap on a shades of the tree while enjoying the breeze of the wind. Traveling from town to another, to sell goods that he made it by himself and especially fur and meat from the animals he hunt.

Traveling on the road is his lifestyle, filled with peace and risk of danger. Base on his experience, he would expect something new or unusual on the path he walked.
Sikher (played by ZaHee)

NOTE: I'm too lazy to create a drawing for my character, so for reference, Sikher is a green half-dragon rogue. Half-dragons are essentially a cross between dragons and humans, and they have scales, a tail, claws, and the head of the dragon, but they lack wings. Half-dragons have a breath weapon like their dragon counterpart. Sikher, in this case, can exhale poison.

Sikher was walking back to his house from the local bar. It was in the afternoon, and as soon as he got back to his house, Sikher was going to have to hunt for food in the forest that surrounded it, because he didn't go to the marketplace. Half-dragons had to consume excessive amounts of meat in order to stay alive due to their draconic nature. As he was walking down the dirt road, he saw a man setting up a tent. Sikher walked over to the man and said, "Sorry to bother you, but are you selling any meat by chance?"
The man turned around, and as soon as he saw Sikher, his expression turned from neutral to downright fear. After all, he was looking at a green half-dragon that towered over him, and green dragons were known throughout the land to be evil! "Oh, you must be new here if you don't know who I am. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," Sikher said. "I'm Sikher, by the way."
Kino Onstone didn't look reassured at all. "W-what do you want?" he timidly asked. "I just need some meat. Do you have any?" Kino grabbed one of his sacks from his carriage and set it in front of Sikher. "Y-you can have it for free!" "No, I never take anything for 'free'" Sikher replied. He reached into one of the pockets of his leather armor and pulled out a pouch containing 150 gold pieces. "Here, take it." Sikher handed Kino the bag, who tentatively took it. Kino looked into the pouch, and his fear turned into awe, as the 150 gold pieces was 5 times the normal price of that much meat! "Thank you!" Kino exclaimed. "You're welcome," Sikher replied. "Now what brings you around here?"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

(Well since you take control of my character...I suggest I'll find a way to reply on this situation since Kino isnt really surprise to see other races cuz he saw many types of races during his travel. Also he isnt really agree to what people say about those races but he rather observe them in their behavior not on the rumors or stigma. Also he is open minded and treat races like his own kin means he can get along with any of them. So whats the choice, should I play the Kino you control or lets starts over on this situation? Dont worry Im not mad or anything...I just want to make this situation clear and not confusing)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Traveling Merchant ( Adventure and Fantasy)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus