Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers Animated (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

If you don't know what tfa is here is a short 6 minute video.

Plot...
Bumblebee has gone missing,like off the grid,not even the decepticons seen him around.Some say he's dead,others say he ran off. But what really happened was that he's being held at a lab for research. Once the autobots left earth,thats when Bumblebee finally broke free from the lab. First place he went to was his base in Detroit,a.k.a,an abandoned where house.After seeing that his team has left him,he basically goes insane.Few years have passed since then and Bumblebee is a new member of the Decepticons by the time the autobots come back from Cybertron,their home planet,mainly because they picked up Bee's signal

I will need you guys to be canon characters(Ocs are allowed,but don't forget canon characters)
Pm if interested

Ships I'm Okay With...

Bumblebee x Blitzwing

Bumblebee x Prowl

Prowl x Blurr

Longarm x Blurr

(If I missed some,let me know)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Anyone interested?
JetStorm Topic Starter

still open.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers Animated (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus