Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Whose your oldest character?

Oh man, this takes me back! My roleplaying days started on Roblox absolutely years ago, probably around 2014 or so. If I recall correctly, it was a Dragon Ball Z roleplay, and my character was about as absolutely terrible as anyone's first character would be.

I don't have his bio, because he didn't really have one, but I remember a decent amount about him, and hopefully you guys can get a good chuckle out of him.
So, his name was Magma (Yes, my username everywhere has been MagmaSlasher for eight years, and I was not a creative child), and he was a Saiyan that couldn't have been any older than 7 or 8. He had arrived on Earth in a Saiyan pod one day, just out of nowhere, and there was... A note stuck to it. Don't ask me how it didn't burn up on entry through the Earth's atmosphere, because it absolutely should have. I don't recall exactly what it said, but it was essentially just asking whoever found the pod to take in the child inside.
But wait, there's more!
Magma was an incredibly powerful child (Cue the eyerolling, I really had no idea what a "Mary Sue" even was at the time), and he could become a Super Saiyan with almost no effort. However, when he became a Super Saiyan, his hair was red. Why? Hell if I know! I just decided that it was. And of course, he also won every fight that he was apart of.

It's fun to cringe at your old work, as long as you've improved since then.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Whose your oldest character?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus