Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Whose your oldest character?

In terms of when I created them, Theo would be the oldest. In terms of their actual age, Harhi is the oldest.
my first ever oc was named midnight and I still use her just not alot anymore
That would be a toss-up between Trevor Scott & Tabitha Blackwell. Both were created circa 2004 for a game about a high school rock band called Threat of Invasion. The band members were all resurrected here on RPR about 3 years ago for a new game called Adventures in Teal Cove and were originally second tiers to the original plot, but have worked their way up to have a major part in the plot line.
My oldest character is Rúna definitely:) she was my only one for a long time.
I don't have her on RPR, but Bludika, I made her 16 years ago.
PunkTown

Honestly, it’s Jordan. Not only is she the only one that I have anymore, but I’ve had her for about two years I think.
My oldest is Raptors. I made him up around 2007-2008 and he was based on the stuffed raptor I had.
I pretty much made Raptors from a simple dinosaur to now a demon-possessed superhero who travels the multiverse
Hm, my oldest character?

He's not on RPR, but I do have one RP with him... probably Richard Alann from my dystopian novel 'Adrenaline'. I've had him for a few good years, and I'm taking this as oldest official character. So, definitely Rich. And I still adore him and 'Adrenaline' to this day, so they never faded ^^
Akali_Fang

My oldest and most dear whould be Shasta Moonweaver she is not on the RPR but she was my very first roleplay OC a wolf whom is very dear to my heart, an extentsion of myself.
If we are talking about the first character ever.
That would be a Nightingale, a half-vampire Who turns into a crow, not a bat.
Can't remember if there was a reason or if I just like birds.

But that was at least ten years ago.

I came up with a revised Nightingale three years ago. Under the name of Selena Valley, she was used in a discord server. (One of those battle high school ones.)

I should make her for RPR; She was pretty fun.
First ever - can't remember her name anymore, made her when I was under 10
First on RPR is my retired banana Dej
Oldest OC would be...Yang..I think...
Roleplay wise I created ‘Dolly Dagger’ when I was eleven and started getting in to writing stories to amuse my introverted self. She was a bad buttkicker Mary Sue type in an original world. Here I created Dana sort of on the fly because the new account promps kind of made it feel like a character needed to be created right away. That said, she has been the most popular in those ‘pick a character’ games. :)
ChebaTheBee

When it comes to my characters on RPR (and Guild Wars 2 in general) my oldest is Sylvanus Tadala. I love him so much and he's just adorable to me. cx He had gone through all sorts of changes and I love his current version the most! Plus the dynamics between him and his raptor can be hilarious to me. XD
My first ever character was named Sunset, who was an anthro orange cat. She has been retired, mostly because she doesn't fit into any worlds I've made up, that and she's a god-awful Mary Sue...

My character Mixie currently holds the record for being the oldest character of mine that I still use. Came up with her when I was about eleven or twelve, and she's gone through so many changes to the point where she's not even the same character anymore. But honestly, I'm happy with how much both her and I have grown. Even though she's drastically different from what I had first came up with, I still love her dearly. :D
My first character was a wolf-dog whose name I've long since forgotten. She belonged to a now long-dead post-apocalyptic wolf RPG. She was essentially a Hinata knock-off, just a wolf and not a ninja. This was way back in the day, I must have been in my early teens?

My oldest character I still use is Len! I started using him over 7 years ago. I made him for a fun superhero 1v1! He's changed some over the years, of course, but he's a lot of fun to play with, mostly because he's a pretty flexible character who's easy to adapt to all sorts of settings.
Carabia (played by Robyn)

A gal called Elemear was my first, but the oldest still among RPR has gotta be this chika, Carabia. I love her history over all, she began as a 6 year old in 2013, aged up slowly by IRL years until she hit 12, and then she was aged up to 16 before resuming RL time again. Lots and lots of fun development this way.
If we take in consideration only forum-based RP characters, then Paul Carstein was my first character. He was a Dhamphir, a creature created by Death itself to balance life and death by keeping the undeads in check. He looked like a normal damphir, but he was actually a semi-immortal being tasked to be the ultimate bastion against undeads.

In terms of all RPG I had, my very first character in D&D (and first character ever) was Music, a Bard\Ranger who travelled the world of Faerun with his two trustworthy Wizards (yes, we didn't have any kind of tanks\martial dps). I used him so much with that group that he reached lv48 (3.5 D&D) and ascended to Godhood alongside his two companions after a campaign that went on for almost 8 years.
nindyaru

My oldest character was a middle schooler girl named Cynthia, but I changed her name to Bintang after joining this site to make it rhyme with her brother’s name, Gilang. ‘Tang’ and ‘Lang’, and to make it sound more like an Indonesian name, haha. She doesn’t have a character profile on rpr, but she is often mentioned by other characters and sometimes appears as a side character.

Old Name: Cynthia
New Name: Bintang Lodaya
Zodiac: Libra
Shio: Dog
Appearance:
Human mode: chubby face, long black hair with double braid hairstyle.
White Tiger mode: tiger striped skin, white hair, white tiger ears

Personally: Really hyperactive, can’t sit still, emotionally expressive, too honest for her own good, often speaks in third-person.

Dream: She wants to be a star.

Likes: Horoscope, foods, basketball, cappuccino ice cream, coffee, cute and shiny stuffs, anime about magical girls, Ginger Purplelina (my friend’s imaginary friend), her neighbor’s chickens.

Dislikes: Her busy dad, her busy big bro, her AWOL mom, when people squeeze her cheeks or when people make an obvious comment like: ‘you look like your bro’.

I made her when I was still 8 years old. Cynthia was my ‘imaginary friend’ actually, haha. I had a best friend in elementary school, and we were really into fairly odd parents at that time. You know a character from that cartoon, ‘imaginary’ Gary? And then we thought having imaginary friends sounds fun.

We also created a collaboration comic where our imaginary friends were the characters. It was about our characters eating marshmallows together in the middle of the forest, I think… I don’t really remember much.
Jade is my oldest RPR character... Well, I've only been here for 6 months so I mean...

My actual oldest?
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/midorimushrooms/travelers
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/midorimushrooms/gambit

So these two have been with me for a very long time. The little creature in the first post, I've had since I was 5. The other one, I've had since I was 11.

They mean a lot to me and I draw them when I feel stressed. Most of their adventures are contained inside my mind though, since it's hard for me to really convey who they are or what their world is like to other people. It's not that it's hard to understand (it's honestly pretty generic) but I've had it for so long and used it as a coping mechanism to the point where sharing it is very personal to me now.
It took me a lot of courage to post my art of them and I've started to talk about them more though. After they've spent so long in my head, it's nice that other people can know who a little bit about who they are with less fear.

I don't really RP as either character, and only 1 person in the world knows what their names are, but some of my characters I do RP as are definitely templated off them. Jade has a lot in common with the small girl, and some of my unused characters have similar personalities to the tall girl. I like them a lot though, so if I ever found a good game to use them in, I might consider making a character that contains both. For backstory reasons, they are rarely seen apart.
My oldest is Anton. The version I have of him on here is a rework of him that I've fixed up in the past year or so. Originally, he was for a sort of post-apocolyptic setting and was kind of a mad-hatter type and a partner in crime to my best friend's character. His name was a originally Marionette, which actually inspired my chosen name, Mari.

He's kind of a legacy character in terms of my development in art and character creating. I think I created him when I was in 7th grade. At the time I was really into Black Butler, and especially the character Drossel Keinz, and you can still probably see some of the influence in his design.

There's older ones, but Anton sticks out to me because I still do stuff with him, and even when I cringe at some of my old characters, I still found a lot of creative interest in him.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Whose your oldest character?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus