Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance! Love! Destiny! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

Hello everyone! I have been role-playing for a few years and I am eager to start doing it again after taking a lengthy break from it!

So I need either a male or female character that is human and between the ages of 18-23. He/She can be confident or shy, I don't mind!

My role-play is set on the premises of an intriguing romance between two individuals that are destined to love each other. The role-play is set in the year 2020 and it takes in place in the UK or the USA, you can decide that!

I hope I have interested you!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm open if you're still open! I don't normally play human, but I think we'll still do just fine in a Roleplay.
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r Topic Starter

D4NTE wrote:
I'm open if you're still open! I don't normally play human, but I think we'll still do just fine in a Roleplay.

I sure am! Pm me for further details :)
Hey I am interested, I would play as my character Misty Walker

QueenMarty00 wrote:
Hey I am interested, I would play as my character Misty Walker

I have looked at Misty and she is perfect for this roleplay! Pm me please :)
hey!! i’m open to role play if you still are! i only play females, but any of my ocs seem to work in this situation!

vlpingree wrote:
hey!! i’m open to role play if you still are! i only play females, but any of my ocs seem to work in this situation!

I have looked through them and they are all great! Pm me please :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance! Love! Destiny! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus