Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » medievil fantasy roleplay suggestions

Corrine (played anonymously)

i've been looking for a long term group rp with lots of magic and fantasy, if anyone has rps open or wants to start one right now then i'm up for it, i can do 1-2 paragraph or concise responses, if you want essays :-; *hands cramp just thinking about it* i ain't your girl XD

but if you want some really fun story with plot movement and interesting character :P i'm your girl
If you look at the topic "For Arthur" It may interest you. If not you can try " The Bridge of Erodyn" or " The Land of Draconia" all of these are midieval fantasy with high magic, although personally I can see your character going VERY well with the topic "For Arthur" and I don't believe any of these will make you write more than your comfortable with , although we will encourage you to write as much as you can.
Corrine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

hiya tugs! may i call ya that ? :P I've seen u in almost every roleplay XD ive been searching each topic, i might join the Arthur one, but how do i do that OOC reply that you do. I've already responded to i think it's called onstone, its a rp with a blacksmith character. but i feel bad not knowing how to do that. unless if its automatically doing it.
go ahead and call me whatever you wish, well within certain parameters. you use two parentheses around anything out of character. It will instantly make whatever you say go into the out of character part of the rp. Don't worry about not knowing things it took me quite a while before I got the hang of it. and the reason I'm in everyone here is because I won't even look at the sci fi ones and barely glance at the general ones. and there are a few I'm not in here too.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » medievil fantasy roleplay suggestions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus