Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Freelance Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

If anyone would like to do a freelance roleplay then feel free to chat with me! I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplaying and scenery and I can roleplay with multiple characters at once, my characters range from basic humans to different creatures both alien and mythical. I typically involve a city of some sort in the settings, and I cannot roleplay with most video game characters. (FNaF OCs are an exception). (All characters must be involved in one world with the exception of dimensional portals). :)

RULES
Lgbtq+ Romance allowed
-Lgbtq+ Characters Allowed
-Cursing Allowed but keep it at a minimum
-Violence allowed but don't go extreme!
-Blood and Gore are allowed but don't go into too much detail with it
-Mentions of sensitive subjects (R-Rated) are allowed as long as you check in with other members to make sure that it won't affect their mental health!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I had two worlds built if u would like to rp in them. Or we can make something up.

The most developed one is medieval/steampunk with heavy fantasy elements.

Second one is semi-futuristic minor fantasy elements.

Both have a bunch of lore and even some stuff that links them together, but that some rlly hidden stuff.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Freelance Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus