Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ever want to go on an Adventure of a lif (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nowhere

Nowhere is a place, but a place like no other. A vast ever changing plane that always has its veins pumping, filled with a buzzing life; sparked with an unseen energy; action happening here to there to near about everywhere. The ones who called Nowhere home accept the constant movement of the horizons, grand gatherings, the traveling markets, the crowded hamlets, as the norm; all home to creatures, beings, beasts and creations of all. And a keeper to endless possibilities.

But be warned, should you choose to enter this world of Nowhere, what you experience will be like no other.

~ Will you take a daring dive into an adventure, off to seek out terrible mountain beasts that threaten innocent lives through the cold winters for a handsome reward?

~ Will you choose to traverse this peculiar place in search of a rare sort after jewel, perhaps gaining an odd creature friend along the way that shows you a short cut or two through the busy capitals?

~ Will you race off into the clouds with a band of sky pirates, battling against other ships and seeking out bounties among the floating cities. Learning new skills on numerous swashbuckling adventures?

~Will you delve into the deepest depths of the Shadowed Forests to find the truth of a legend. Exploring new territories without trying to alert any monstrous creations that might be lurking near by?

~ Will you create your own path, your own adventure in this world? Tasks with grand risks, deals with awaiting treasures, helping new friends with wondrous quests?

The choice is yours.

What will you choose...?

Howdy!

I've been searching for some new RP partners to, well, RP with! I'm open to any ideas people have, though I prefer to RP in more of a fantasy world.

Up above I've introduced some ideas that are possible in my own Headworld, Nowhere! Basically a big ol' fantasy world that has a few shiny additions.

Open to any characters from any background and from all races! This will be a 1 to 1 RP, and preferably an RP with a Long-term partner.

(If you're new here, I don't mind starting up an RP for you to practice with or to mess about a bit so you can get your footing!!)

THANK YOU IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR!!
(Hopefully this entices you!!)

~ BUNCH-of-CHAOS
Hello!!

This sounds intriguing!
If you are still looking, and if any of my characters find your interest, please pm me!

Sincerely,
Bunny
I could see myself getting behind this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ever want to go on an Adventure of a lif (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus