Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pick or make a plot with me? (MxM, Fanta (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShyDragon

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 400 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale. I prefer being the 'submissive' ( in this rp}

Thank you for reading! Oh, and if you have any questions feel free to ask below or PM me~

Here's the plot I have in mind but I am fine creating a new one with a similar theme (just anything where I can RP a King Elf)! Or just adding to this plot, it's pretty barren. XD

Plot
Your guy is the King's personal bodyguard and childhood friend. He is the one that came up with the idea of calling the King his ‘Queen’ after the prince tried on a dress in private. Not knowing that his best friend had been watching. The two have feelings for each other but the council does not approve of him and insists on the 'Queen' marrying another ruler. Can your guy convince the King to ignore the council's will?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pick or make a plot with me? (MxM, Fanta (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus