Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Day Vampire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

The Earth is inhabited by humans and it has been for generations but hidden in the dark resides a few supernatural creatures that should not be trifled with. Some monsters chose to blend into human society for a normal life due to the fact that a select few humans were the descendants of the great hunters who were tasked with one purpose..to find and kill every last monster on Earth. Luckily for the monsters, no hunters have been seen for hundreds of years but they are certainly out there. One of these monsters is a vampire called Ruby. She is one of the ancient monsters that has roamed the earth since 1775 and many creatures know who she is but that doesn't mean they won't try to kill her if she trespasses in their territory. Ruby decided to live a normal life many years ago which led to her having an average life in the city of California, although she still manages to feed off humans when necessary. But one monster/human will come into her life and change everything. Will they be a friend..or a foe?

I require a character that is either a human, a werewolf, a vampire or any other monster, (if I think they are compatible with the roleplay). They can be either a boy or a girl, I don't mind which gender it is. All characters must be 18 or over. This roleplay can be set in the anime world or the real world, I have two pictures for Ruby so it can be either one. Check Ruby out on my profile and see if you are interested :)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Oliver South (played by Tugboattom)

I would be interested in using this character to roleplay with you. Make sure you are ok with sex and nudity before reading. He is an interesting character and I would like to play him. If he isn't something you are interested in I'm ok with that.
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r Topic Starter

Oliver South wrote:
I would be interested in using this character to roleplay with you. Make sure you are ok with sex and nudity before reading. He is an interesting character and I would like to play him. If he isn't something you are interested in I'm ok with that.

Sorry he is too young and not the type of character I am looking for regarding this roleplay. Nothing against you or anything :)
Oliver South (played by Tugboattom)

yup that's all good. I understand where your coming from. I hate telling people no because I'm always afraid that they'll think I'll hate them when really I just don't think their character fits.
Vampires (played anonymously)

would she work?
Andrew Suzuki (played anonymously)

Ooh, I'd be interested in this!

Melody wrote:
would she work?

It sure does! Pm me please :)

Andrew Suzuki wrote:
Ooh, I'd be interested in this!

Andrew works well! Pm me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Day Vampire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus