Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The darkness within

Lunasa (played by LunasaWolf)

(You can use any fantasy or sci Fi oc for this RP, mutants can be mythical creatures or u could be someone from a different planet observing the wasted planet. technology is in this roleplay but it’s greatly damaged and barely useable, most of the setting is apocalyptic primitive survival )

You all have lived a peaceful life for millions of years. The year is 2035. Although most have forgotten the year, month and even week day. Years prior the world was engulfed in shadows. The ecosystems became unbearable, all the technological advancements we made disintegrated within only a few years. Tainted sludge and poisonous radiation is all that’s left. The remaining animals from our prime days have corrupted. Most humans have been mutated as well. The remaining laboratories released millions of primitive animals all from different eras before humans were alive. You awaken around broken glass and giant test tubes. The only memories you have is when you were a toddler. Now u must survive a world filled with mythical monsters out of fairy tails, corrupted beasts, and ravenous primitive dinosaurs.
The Anonymous (played anonymously)

Something wasn't right.

Did his legs feel different?

It was more than likely an odd thought when someone first woke in a room with absolutely no memories from their past, but it was concerning that they also couldn't tell the difference between his panicked and short breaths. The male inhaled deeply, slowly lifting a hand to his head in spite of his growing headache. His gaze drifted around what he could see. The ceiling was blank, yet there was something off about this situation. He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

With a huff, the bewildered male pushed himself upwards with the use of his elbows, his head whipping around in a semi-circle. The room was empty, surprisingly. He looked over the broken glass of the rather large glass on either side of the blank room, and he guessed it had something to do with an accident that he, thankfully, didn't have to see. Guessing that the glass was laying on the inside of his containment, an outside force had to of broken it, right?

He exhaled. The world seemed to spin and sway as he managed to rise into a standing position. Some sort of pain jolted up his legs and swirled down his spine, leaving him breathless for a moment. He sent a look towards his lower half, making sure that nothing was possibly broken or missing.

But his problem seemed much bigger than that.

A scream erupted throughout the room, and it startled the male when he realized it belonged to him. His shaky hand patted over his legs, or, rather, goat-like shanks that replaced where his human legs used to be. The ginger-colored fur was puffed and.. real. He stumbled back. How did this happen? Why did it happen? Why him, of all people? Well, 'people' was more than likely the wrong term. What was he, now that he had the same qualities of a goat? Was there someone who could explain this?

He inhaled and exhaled deeply, a vague memory of being told to do so when panicked coming to mind. Who had taught him that, again? His lack of knowledge was frightening, but he shook his head at the thought of being afraid of such a small thing. After a few minutes of struggling to walk, the male seemed to make his way through a door and down an almost never-ending hall with only a small limp. Progress, he told himself, you're making progress.

Reaching the end of the hall, he swung open the door and stepped inside- or.. outside, believably. He looked around, his eyes wide. That was simpler than he thought it would be. "Hello?" His voice was raspy and gruff, and even he winced at the sound of it. Oh, what a mess this was..
Lunasa (played by LunasaWolf) Topic Starter

oops i'm so sorry XD the rp will be with the group, on that other post. idk why i posted it twice ;-; forgive me lol. do u mind copy and pasting this into the other one while i close this forum?
The Anonymous (played anonymously)

Oh, no worries! ;) I'll just copy and paste! Thanks for the heads up!
Lunasa (played by LunasaWolf) Topic Starter

your very welcome XD and i'm very sorry lolz

to anyone else who really wants to join this please go to the looking for roleplay forum and join there, it's the same rp lol XD

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The darkness within

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus